This is my wife Mao. Say something nice about her

This is my wife Mao. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 1520918173137.png (576x616, 425K)

She seems like a well adjusted human being.

Eyes looks like that of a dead fish
Vagina probably smells like a dead fish too

Shut up

Attached: 1520136273498.png (1366x768, 1.37M)

I won’t

literal shit eater

Anzu better than her in anything.

You all except for fp have shit taste. Mao is glorious.

Attached: 60409362_p10.jpg (528x800, 116K)

You can't marry yourself Mao, stop shitposting.
Pffff

Attached: Are you.png (895x694, 382K)

Aren't they meant to be normal humans timetraveling or something?
Why are their hair colors so shit?

I dont see the issue with Mao´s hair at all, Hina is the only weird one.

Attached: 60409362_p12.jpg (669x800, 109K)

honestly though all three girls are great. if i had to decide anzu wins though because she's not a troublemaker nor is she mentally unstable

Its so annoying the bw image of brown hair she has in the manga is so good and the blue hair looks like shit.
Like she's some dyke sjw about brag about her gamescore on xboxlive.

Too young and deadpan to give me that impression.

Attached: fsdfsd.png (1366x768, 1.18M)

>Aren't they meant to be normal humans timetraveling or something?
No, they're espers.

She's a third wheel.

Attached: mmmmmm.png (336x416, 121K)

I've always assumed her hair was black, or dark blue at least. The way it's usually used in anime where super dark blue or dark green or purple highlights are on a hair that is supposed to be black, but just tinted slightly for design purposes. Especially considering pic related. The white/dark blue highlights are there to add dynamism and flair to what otherwise'd be dark hair.

This makes it look like she has dyed blue hair

Attached: 220px-Hinamatsuri_by_Masao_%C5%8Ctake_v1_cover.jpg (220x311, 37K)

She really was top tier. Too bad she went into gutter the moment she meet her friends for real.

As in Chinese Mao?

what? the depression chapters were some of the cutest. it's not very funny but entertaining nonetheless

It's contradictory to see black hair in the cover then in the manga she has same shading as a brown hair.
It's just why do mangaka do this crap?

Be honest here, when her friends are there claiming they would listen to her whining, do you really think talking to dolls based on them instead is funny?
I honestly never get the fanbase behind this series. The author always plays character bullying for shits and giggles, believing that we would just read and laugh off every time, without wondering about our sympathizing towards certain emotional stuffs like Hitomi and Nitta's constant suffering.

Attached: 1516004257285.jpg (300x300, 33K)

What is sex with Mao like?

Forgot to add, I only feel infuriated the moment she talked to her doll again.

I guess it's a form of black comedy.
I dunno what it is, but it fucking works for me.

Hinamatsuri works on people suffering and people being awful, kind of like series like Archer but way smarter.

Hina
>makes you go down on her as she plays games, gives you a psychic handjob if feeling generous

Anzu
>handholding impregnation hugging leglocked missionary position sex with a lot of "i love you"s. Just ask Sabu.

Hitomi
>you have only 5 minutes to fuck, but always gives you the best orgasms ever. Probably likes choking.

Mao
>20 minutes of mediocre sex, 3 hours of talking about feelings. Unless motivated by Hitomi in which case she rapes you for 6 hours.

I never said they were funny, in fact i stated that i had exactly the same opinion as you did, with an addendum

She is the only 100% nice character

No lewding

>Just ask Sabu

Attached: instant.png (716x518, 198K)

Just curious, did you feel more depressing compared to the time before you read this manga? Because until the recent chapter I only feel more down with every chapter I read.
You say it's cute, but I am not sure how it's cute in the slightest. It feels like an insult to her and really shitting on whatever personality she has back on the island, she went from one of the best to the second worst girl right after that.

No, it makes me happy because it makes me laugh. The line between black comedy and tragedy is always very thin, but Hinamatsuri always cracks me up. I guess its just about how sensible is the person reading it.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-4 Read manga Hinamatsuri Vol 007 Ch 037 Busted online in high quality.png (761x450, 560K)

you're taking this way to seriously. like you said, the mangaka is just playing things for shits and giggles. the same thing happening to hitomi has been endured by nitta and youre not compelled to defend him.

it's been losing charm with newer chapters but that happens to almost every manga

It was probably similar to brown because it was supposed to be light blue

She's no Hitomi, but she's still a good underrated girl.

All those girls have unnaturally massive baby heads which isn't sexy

totally not a scam artist.

Money is everything

Attached: 1506256800421.png (851x833, 641K)

That just added suffering.

She has tiny nipples.

Attached: 3656366546464564.png (278x320, 41K)

>Just ask Sabu
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

best girl

Attached: Mao.jpg (689x912, 455K)

She's gonna get the one chapter that's completely bleak, front to back.

She will eventually find happiness, I bet.

Attached: 60409362_p11_master1200.jpg (593x700, 179K)