Oregon shows Japan how its done

Weebs BTFO.

youtu.be/XXRBLyQQ78A

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-102321.png (2560x1440, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2018/03/12/travel-oregon-unveils-5-million-animated-tourism-campaign-showcasing-states-great-outdoors-5-million/418781002/
youtube.com/watch?v=zFrzSLa7YRs
youtube.com/watch?v=D7lIA-bLCOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck do people do in Oregon?

Attached: 1516223026185.png (208x199, 31K)

Retire

not pump their own gas

>weebs BTFO
>it's literally Anime, made by a hired Japanese animation studio

drugs mostly

Your Name reference? Oregon confirmed for bros.

Attached: oregonbros.jpg (1366x768, 41K)

That cost them 5 million dollars.

Like, it's gorgeous, yeah, but not everyone can afford 5 mil gorgeous.

Meth.

Nope. Made by a Norwegian studio; psyop & sun creatures studio.

Weebs on suicide watch.

Imagine if we had regional advertisement cgdct anime for places in America

>That cost them 5 million dollars.
Sauce?

>made by a non-American studio with obvious weeb influences
Oh yeah how will Japan ever recover

Funded by tax payers' money?

It's actually a western production.
Psyop and Sun Creatures studio.

statesmanjournal.com/story/news/2018/03/12/travel-oregon-unveils-5-million-animated-tourism-campaign-showcasing-states-great-outdoors-5-million/418781002/

Merijuana

Well Psyop is US-based.

Why are people still sperging out about this whole western vs eastern animation shit?
I thought we all agreed that:
>2D animation
eastern animation wins
>3D animation
western animation wins

Ofcourse if you pump a few million dollars into a project you can make a good looking 2D animation created by westerners.
And ofcourse the opposite also holds true.

crack cocaine

Who

Psyop is us based, parent company is in Norway.

How will weebs recover? They won't.

Ahhh, that makes sense.

>The $5 million price includes media buys — showing the video on television in San Francisco and creating a billboard in downtown Phoenix. It also includes a digital suite of projects.

>A 1 minute add has good quality

youtube.com/watch?v=zFrzSLa7YRs
youtube.com/watch?v=D7lIA-bLCOo

>tfw this travel promotion for Oregon is just a psyop to get people to go there
the clowns in america really do glow in the dark

>mfw Arizona will never get an anime.

Attached: Maybe it's for the best.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

The second ad charicters looks like they legitimately have down syndrome.

Garbage.

Did they actually use traditional cell animation for this? You can see the slight difference in the ink used for the background vs the moving part.

Attached: mpv-shot0040.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

Doesn't Texhnolyze take place in Arizona?

That looks well made, but what exactly convinced you that it is particularly noteworthy?
The video lasts approximately 90sec and it doesn't stand up to 60 seconds of Lion King (which you should probably post instead if you're arguing quality of eastern vs western animation)

And frankly I don't feel convinced at all I should vacation in Oregon

>Oh cool a thread about this neat thing, I hope it sparks an animatio-
>East vs west bullshit

I guess I should've expected better. Especially with an OP like that.

Attached: dsadas.jpg (240x240, 45K)

i could talk about how much I hate Portland and how all of the people that live there were the kind of people who wore cosplay to class in high school

So, it's not anime related then?

>You can see the slight difference in the ink used for the background vs the moving part.

Can you explain what you mean?

Pump other people's gas.

I'd honestly prefer that.
I always love seeing hyper-local discussions on places that don't pertain it.

Pretty good but holy fuck west character designs are ugly as fuck.

I know Japan does some pretty bizarre ones but they don't look like aliens.

Is this a joke?

>le weebs xd
Back to whatever pit you crawled out of.

mfw SC will never get an anime

Attached: yBRGdQCO9p-10.png (300x250, 21K)

>moving the goalpost

Attached: 1447553017384.png (716x719, 408K)

what the fuck is there to animate? you cant romanticize a bunch of obese meth addicted hicks hanging black people and fucking their sisters in the bed of their pickup trucks in literally who rural shitholes

Too bad Oregon is actually a garbage heap filled with meth addicts and homeless people.

>you cant romanticize a bunch of obese meth addicted hicks hanging black people
How fucking retarded do you have to be to actually believe this?

I live in georgia, retard. outside of Atlanta its the same shit here. piss the fuck off

you can make a comfy show about working in the field or a construction anime, [spoiler/]i have no clue either but i want one

Complain about californians moving in. But there are a lot of states that do that too.

Oh please, show me any consistent instance that blacks are being hanged. They aren't, so either you're lying or you're legitimately retarded. Or you're black yourself which is the same as being retarded.

The OP itself is made to start an East vs West flame war. Read the fucking signs.

Where's my fanservice?

what the fuck calm down jesus

I guarantee you almost every animator who worked on this is Japanese or Korean. Burgers can't animate like that.

> a bunch of obese meth addicted hicks hanging black people

I wish this was real life

>proving his point

Sasuga, dumb fucking redneck

Burn down all the landscapes shown in the video.

it doesn't happen
t. nigger

>Calling blacks retards is the same as smoking meth and hanging them from trees

His point about what? That blacks are being hanged? Learn to read. And yes, blacks do have lower IQ and even more so in these areas. Statistics aren't racist. And I'm not white.

you may not be white but you are fucking retarded

>niggers

>you cant romanticize a bunch of obese meth addicted hicks hanging black people and fucking their sisters in the bed of their pickup trucks
>implying that wouldnt be AOTD

>can't refute anything I said
Thanks for literally proving my point.

Can't be more retarded than the guy that gets view of the South from 19 year old LARPing college Africans on black people twitter.

Yeah sisterfucking is as Japanese as apple pie and adding meth into the picture would be a deconstruction of the incest genre

>The video lasts approximately 90sec and it doesn't stand up to 60 seconds of Lion King

Seriously, Disney animation has always been incredible and fluid. The only reason you spergs are talking about this is because of the obvious Ghibli influence. Fuck off back to your autism caves.

Jesus Christ, the city shot ruined EVERYTHING. It just looks so fucking clean, copypasted, and sterile compared to the rest.
The countryside backgrounds were a 10/10, however. Not technically perfect, but the colour palette is great, and it all looks hand-painted. Actually managed to get me a bit emotional.
Nice for you, americunts.

Attached: XXRBLyQQ78A_snapshot_00.00.35_[2018.03.14_18.37.26].jpg (1280x720, 188K)

The manga was better

Attached: Oregon_Trail_The_1990_screenshot.gif (350x220, 34K)

Can you really ride giant bunnies in Oregon?
Because if so I want to.

The only unexaggerated thing is the elevated mountain bike trail in the forest.

Attached: mpv-shot0041.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

Dumb fucking nigger whores.

>5 mill dollars for 90 seconds

That's why you always have to buy the blu rays for shows you like.

They may not be lynched on a regular basis anymore, but I do remember being in NC nowhere-ville and their local flea market was proudly showcasing confederate flags, and blackface merchandise like it never went out of style. It's not a stretch to think a more racist mentality is more common in certain areas.