What will the streets of Mexico City look like when Jiren wins?

what will the streets of Mexico City look like when Jiren wins?

Attached: IMG_6268.jpg (640x638, 102K)

Lots of riots and dead bodies, so same as always.

Fuck off spic. You have enough DBS threads to shitpost in.

Beheadings and weed

>you will never go to the bar to watch dbs with your bros
feel euro man

Civil war.

Is this illegal?

>you’ll also never be decapited by a cartel
suddenly being euro doesn’t feel that bad anymore!

goku jobbing will only be a precursor to the unveiling of gohan blanco

Is that bland-looking alienfucker such a big threat to the MC? I don't know shit about DB.

Its not gonna happen, toei already ordered crunchyroll and mexicos govts that they wont allow the public screenings.

its not fair... i wanted to be part of the riots dammit. Hell! There werent even plans for a screening on the monterrey macroplaza before toeis announcement so i got fucked eitherway

>mfw spoiler

Attached: time.jpg (638x480, 32K)

people don't get randomly beheaded in mexico, only people related to drugs like narcos, other sicarios and corrupt politicians.

there will be at least 2(two) cartel related kidnappings

>toei already ordered crunchyroll and mexicos govts that they wont allow the public screenings.
>implying mexico gives two shits about what the japs want
lmao

Lol no. Toei already expressed their inconformity with the various DBS events announced in Tacoland.

yeah
but a truck of peace will run over you lmao

>when Jiren wins
Ohohohoho

Attached: 1520712197542.png (860x690, 1.3M)

Gohan Blanco is the savior, the hope and the hero of justice who will defeat Jiren the GREAT. It is his true destiny to not only transcend Goku, but to transcend all of Dragon Ball itself, and to live among the Gods. Goku uses GoD power, but Gohan uses Angelic powers. After he defeats El Grande Padre by using the power of the Angels, his divine light will shine on all the victims of El Grande Padre’s evil. Gohan is the light that cries out in the darkness, the true loyal, lawful, and good.

Gohan shall transcend the limits of a Saiyan and has spoken to the hearts of all the suffering, letting them know it’s ok, because Gohan is always on our side. He is kind not only to his allies, but even to his enemies. Sometimes, when there is an evil that can’t be spared, Gohan’s anger will send it running in fear, if they disobey his word enough, he will cast them down.

>They don´t know yet.

Attached: Mexico 2018, 5 minutes after 131 hit.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

I'm sorry, but did Goku already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 2 more episodes to go. Does not having the lead at episode 129 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Goku is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 7 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Jiren is so op. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe seven is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 56-4 so far and would of already won if Vegeta didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Goku wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just mastered ultra instinct and negated jiren's ultimate attack. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Goku threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I can't even believe this is the actual state of a 2nd world country kek

Have fun with your trucks

is this a national event there

It was gonna be, but toei said NOPE.

2nd Mexican Revolution, OP
Also
>Calle Degollado
Aayyyy, classic mexican

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>not recognizing this pasta

>implying that will stop them

Attached: 1520702504065.jpg (777x743, 154K)

>beheaded street

Attached: 1518201665321.png (1280x738, 491K)

So everyone.

saturday 03/17, 20:45 hours libertad garden, >street beheading

Ohohohoho

Just go to a bar

Attached: IMG-20180314-WA0000.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>you can get a free whore if goku wins
viva mexibros carajo!

Attached: 1519948602461.jpg (800x1165, 99K)

Santos Degollado was a politician and a military known as "the hero of defeats", so this might be a warning of goku losing to jiren

If i wanted to go to a place to watch goku losing while drinking i would stay at home.

And i dont drink!

The whole point of this is the sheer wftery of the situation, an entire nation treating the finale of a japanese cartoon, a finale where the HERO IS GONNA LOSE mind you, like if it were the big finals of the world cup.

An event so big that it was supposed to be transmitted publicly in giant screens, now THAT is something worth going to.

Anyone can set up a tv with crunchy roll and invite some friends.