Minato = Ging > literal whos

Minato>Ging>>>>>>>>the rest

Garp

Best dad

Attached: One1.jpg (832x665, 261K)

Isshin > Minato > Ging = Dragon

>not recognising Dragon
bait

Isshin is the only one who was there for his kid.

Minato would have been best if he hadn't died.

Dragon and Ging are deadbeats.

Who the fuck is dragon and why should I care

Luffy's dad.

It's just strange to recognise Ging and not Dragon since One Piece is more popular than HxH.

I've never read or watch One Piece because I don't like the art style

Dead > Doting, devoted and succesfull single parent > Bum > Left his children to join ISIS.

not an argument

You all are misrepresenting Dragon. He was born into a dystopian world where a tyrannical government rules almost everything and treats people like shit. So he stood up and formed the only proper resistance against them, to fight for freedom and better living. When he realised he'd gotten a girl pregnant, he didn't want his son to be hunted down just for being related to him, so cut all ties in order to protect him. He's a 10X better person and dad than Ging.

Isshin>Minato>Dragon>Ging

I'm telling you why I don't recognize dragon how is that not an argument

Ging is just socially anxious. He'd gladly meet with Gon after he cleared Greed Island but Killua was with him so he teleported them to Kaito.

>because I don't like the art style
I'm not going to recommend One Piece. Because it's not actually very good (although it has top-tier silliness).
But the art style is fucking fantastic and Oda is a visual genius.

Attached: one_piece_chapter_745_colorspread_by_stardrummer-d7fmtbe[1].jpg (1024x741, 407K)

He still abandoned Gon for petty reasons so he could continue just living for himself. Dragon abandoned Luffy to save his life and so he could carry on fighting for a better world.

Isshin was a captain level shinigami yet he could not protect his wife against a low level hollow.

can you give me your definition of dad

>2 deadbeat dads who left their son
>1 dumb dad who put a demon into his baby son
>1 actual father who looked after his son and raised him.

Attached: 1500299260292.png (490x597, 317K)

>Dragon abandoned Luffy to save his life and so he could carry on fighting for a better world.
That's still being a shitty dad, tho. Even if it's for good reasons.

To be fair, it was the Third Hokage's fault that Naruto was treated like shit. Minato did the right thing.

What Dragon does is far more important than being a dad, and it's not like Luffy had a shitty life.

>and it's not like Luffy had a shitty life.
Naah. Not at all.

Attached: Monkey+D+Garp[1].gif (400x224, 109K)

Ging can beat them all at the same time

why does luffy even want to be a pirate and be free when fusha villiage is max comfy

Hello speedreader-kun.

I like Ging most but he's the shitiest dad from these.

How am I wrong then?

His and Pariston's subplot fucking when?

>watch
I can give you that. The OP anime is mostly a bad time.

>read
The One Piece manga looks better than the Hunter x Hunter manga in every aspect.

You better be baiting otherwise you should hang yourself right now.

I disagree. I just can't do it with OP art style even if HxH is fucking scribbles.

Is Isshin a captain level shinigami?
Did Isshin's wife get killed by a low level hollow?

>The One Piece manga looks better than the Hunter x Hunter manga in every aspect.
That was before. Togashi's art is better now and doesn't look like a mess like before.

Isshin's literally only saving grace is being there physically
He set Ichigo up for failure at every opportunity and was prepping to make him the new Soul King, i.e. a fate worse than death, when things flew south

Attached: soul king lynchpin.png (1873x175, 51K)

>in every aspect
Wouldn't say that. Togashi has amazing panel work and creative tricks to convey tons of information through minimalist visuals when he feels like it.

>The One Piece manga looks better than the Hunter x Hunter manga in every aspect.
This is bait.

Isshin and minato are (or would be) good dads there for their kids

The other two are deadbeat tier

1. Isshin was a captain rank soul Reaper when he first met Misaki.

2. He lost his powers when saving her from a hollow disease from a high class hollow.

3. Grand Fisher killed Misaki AFTER Isshin lost his powers

4. Misaki got his with Aushriven along with every impure Quincy by Juha Bach that day.

Well, Dragon knew better than putting his son in dangers.

Dunno but i like Ging more than Gon lol

youtube.com/watch?v=rcl9_PeJsUM

That hollow ate her right...?

Nevermind I rechecked.

Ging and Minato fight for last place.
We know literally nothing about dragon but considering how the WG is known to target the families of criminals he might have legit reasons for being a deadbeat.

Can they even be ranked together?
Isshin is the only one who actually raised his son.
Minato got "Coolest Guy"ed when Naruto was just born, while Ging and Dragon are such deadbeats that their own kids don't even consider them as fathers anymore.
I think the better question would be who is the worst dad between Ging and Dragon

Ging
Ging is a deadbeat where you can reasonably make a case for Dragon actually protecting Luffy and fighting for justice.

Are you me? I can't stand the art, I don't even know why.

How can you reasonably think Ging is best dad?
He has the same esoteric "I have figured out the world" characteristic like Gon, Luffy and all the others who deny simple logic and consequences with their naive "N'uh uh not gonna do that" behavior.

One piece cures my depression every week.

Attached: 427648_523979927624190_431428389_n.jpg (500x375, 13K)

Luffy didn't even know who his dad was until like 500 chapters in.

Minato>Ichigo's dad>the other 2.

Ichigo's dad, Gon's Dad, Naruto's better looking dad, luffy's dad

Minato>>>>>>>>>>anyone else.
Minato was the ultimate waifu fag.
he would rather die with his waifu and leave his just born son to fend for himself as an orphan than living in w world without his waifu.
He is literally /our guy/.

Attached: kushina-i-namikaze.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Ging is not as bad as Gendo but he is god damn close. Someone should sock him right in the face.

>every week
break-kun wants a word with you

Attached: 1495158097390.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

Minato could totally take out all the titans on his own right?

Minato > dragon >= ging >>>>>>> bleach guy

Minato is best because he’s an actual dad, or would have been
Dragon is a good dad because he looks out for luffy
Gings a shit dad but given the universe he’s not terrible. Killuas dad is better tho
Bleach guy seems cool, but was completely removed from his sons journey despite being the reason he was even on it
Like, despite being a Shinigami he didn’t do shit

Ging is in HxH more than Dragon is in OP
That and ging looks like gon while luffy takes after his grandpa

It's also not like he didn't think Garp would take care of Luffy.

>When your main character is so bad, the author literally writes him out of the story.
This is unrelated, but fuck Gon. He's as worse as his deadbeat father.

I'd like to see Gon have a kid. Just to see how bad he'd be as a dad.

Only one of them actually took care of his kids

I didn't finish the series, but was it ever explained why he never told Ichigo about himself, or why he never helped or trained him?
Anyways Minato would have been a better dad, had he stayed alive.

ye one piss sucks, unlike naruto (the best shonen ever made) which has a coherent plot, and don't even get me started on hxh am i rite guys?

and yet you can stand the visual diarrhea that is HxH?

Attached: :a: will defend this as good art.jpg (877x1300, 262K)

Notice how I said "when he feels like it". Which certainly isn't all the time.

I wish Isshin was my daddy

Attached: A92BE121-3F5C-486E-A7E0-5BF28D7B090A.jpg (225x350, 56K)

Isshin at least alive and takes care of him kids. Unlike Minato who literally commited suicide just because he didn't want to be a single dad.

This.

Isshin is the hottest and the best dad by far.
Me too.

I'm kind of in the same boat, but I still liked the story enough to have just gotten to the end of Thriller Bark yesterday. I never would have thought that a silly skeleton guy who looks like Slash from Guns N' Roses would have such an effectively emotional backstory.

Urameshi >>>>> Naruto one > Bleach one > Other dad

Attached: f9f53ec54bd1b8237d9fc352212821e4.jpg (473x750, 152K)

Best dad.

Minato > Ishhin > Dragon > Ging

Heresy.

Isshin>Dragon>Minato>Power Gap>Ging.

Isn't Isshin the only one who actually RAISED his son?

Minato got killed by Obito and his Anakin Skywalker syndrome so I guess that's better?

Dragon and Ging have no excuse though.

>Dragon
He's trying to stop a bunch of assholes who are controlling the world and an entire corrupt government system that has sway over the entire world and trying to uncover a conspiracy that literally is covering up an entire CENTURY.
Like shit The CD just mindbreak kids like it's a ShindoL manga just because and the WG just murders pregnant women in fear they might have Roger's kids.

>Dumb dad who put a demon in his baby son

So... Isshin. Also to be fair, Naruto's parents were watching the whole time. But they could only choose to involve themselves in his life as their final actions, so their meetings had to be conserved.

Minato couldn't really help Naruto, but he made Naruto the sole focus of the rest of his existence.

All in all, they're all great dads. Ging is probably the worst, and Isshin the best, but I wouldn't be too hard on Ging. Gon turned out wonderfully. He's got some issues, but what kid doesn't?

Well...this definitely explains a few things. Why Ichigo and co. ever lifted a finger for these bastards I'll never know.

I know Yusuke refers to him like a dad, but I always thought he was more of a grandpa.

Minato totally could have stayed alive. He didn't have to seal a demon into his son that would make him hated and neglected all of his childhood.