Shieldbro chapters 1-4 dump

Dumping chapters 1 through 4 of shieldbro, come in an join. Read how it all started!

Attached: 001.png (844x1200, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

novelupdates.com/series/the-god-slaying-hero-and-the-seven-covenants/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also thinly veiled isekai thread

Attached: 002-003.png (1688x1200, 2.31M)

as long as you don't post that disgusting manga about the douchebag of the spear knock yourself.

Did not mean to spoiler that one, sorry.

Attached: 004.png (720x1024, 1.15M)

If you omit it from the OP, no one's going to find it on the catalog. Only found it by pure luck.

about damn time you dumped this.

novelupdates.com/series/the-god-slaying-hero-and-the-seven-covenants/
>tfw the translation for this is dead
Post dead translations.

Is being this ass-backwards moronic a bannable offense?

Attached: 1359174039662.png (203x219, 3K)

You might notice i'm dumping the scanlations instead of the official translations. Why you ask? they're fucking atrocious that's why

Attached: 005.png (844x1200, 433K)

you forgot to put isekai in the title...

>“Get down from your horses and fight fair and square!! You coward, weak little kid!! If you have any pride as a knight, duel with me right here right now-”
>The man who was barking at me got an expression like he saw something inconceivable in his last moments. Then, he realized that the sword I threw at him had pierced through his neck, and gurgled up a fountain of blood in place of his shouting. Then he finally collapsed onto the ground, and he stopped talking forever more.
>“……What’s this so-called cowardice on the battlefield? The only thing there is, is death.”
>As I spat that out, I jumped down from Rashiok. I approached the man’s corpse, to retrieve my sword.
>When I noticed that his cloak was shining gold with the emblem of a high-ranked knight, I caught my breath. I am a domain lord, not a knight. Unlike this bastard, I wasn’t raised with the chivalric spirit to begin with. And in the first place, there’s no way I can acknowledge such a buff man shouting for a child to duel him as any sort of proper knight.

Why is Eliza the best isekai MC?

Attached: Wonder what dragon-wolf knot feels like.jpg (1514x2218, 669K)

Attached: 006.png (844x1200, 374K)

NO TANAKA PAST THIS POST

>Post dead translations
Motherfucking
Monster no Goshujin-sama
I want to read more about the adventures of misanthrope MC and best girl the doll

remember kids, don't read strange books that fall on your head all of a sudden.

sorry but i wanted to lower the chances the thread might get deleted

Attached: 007.png (844x1200, 352K)

Attached: 7BAC00DD-8A68-4443-B421-B43E9D03C175.jpg (344x506, 64K)

you might just end up somewhere else

Attached: 008-009.png (1688x1200, 835K)

Attached: 010.png (844x1200, 402K)

What about Tsuki ga Cuck?

Attached: 011.png (844x1200, 405K)

>deadpan delivery of some hilarious lines
>gets shit done
>looks out for the people
>doesn't have any special powers outside of pure will and guts
>pretty
>leads from the front
>better dragoon than the dragoon in the dragoon isekai
>only "power" she might have is getting so fucking mad that her IQ and STR jump by 20%
she's just the best

Attached: doushite2_cover.jpg (1090x1600, 486K)

Attached: 012.png (844x1200, 369K)

i find it cute how naive and pure he is.

Attached: 013.png (844x1200, 504K)

Previous threads died because 1 was request and the other was straight up about WN/LN

duly noted.

Attached: 014.png (844x1200, 383K)

I forgot to mention
>actually demonstrably intelligent in ways that affect the plot
kind of silly that she hasn't figured out that Alb is the first prince or that Ratoka is her bastard brother yet though

Attached: eliza6.jpg (435x580, 83K)

Don't forget eliza leads her troops in a warhorse AND uses a halberd twice her size.
While other MCs from otome isekais are out there making cake stores and selling shampoo, Eliza is living the true medieval noble life.

Attached: 015.png (844x1200, 365K)

>starts off extremely edgy
>but gets to the point where they overcome a harrowing encounter with the power of love, and instead of being contrived, it's actually a very touching moment
it deserves better

Attached: 1520197342780.png (1679x1200, 2.44M)

For all you guys who hate RPG elements in stories, read not past this point.

Attached: 016.png (844x1200, 296K)

>doesn't have any special powers outside of pure will and guts
>uses a halberd twice her size

Attached: confuse (3).jpg (374x374, 26K)

Attached: 017.png (844x1200, 385K)

she's been training ever since she was 3, has enough muscle to pack a halberd that's twice her size

Actually, is that Ratoka on the cover?

>or that Ratoka is her bastard brother yet though
Yeah, this bit's pretty silly, but I'd kinda see if, she really hadn't been aware of his home circumstances.

She's mounted on a fucking dragon-wolf, so even if the halberd is heavy for her size, it's not like she's the one carrying it around.

Surely this game knowledge won't bite them in the ass later.

Attached: 018.png (844x1200, 415K)

Was her getting swole the reason fire nation invaded?

I would literally throw money at JNC if Sam picked it up. L I T E R A L L Y.

Instead of swinging it around like a twig like some dumb anime protag, she uses the force and momentum from her draconis mount as it charges to drive the halberd home.
Real halberds are twice the height of ordinary men, too.

Same here, that and dark knight, poison man and a few others.

Attached: 019.png (844x1200, 400K)

Ratoka top right, upside down? That's what I thought.

Attached: 020.png (844x1200, 415K)

Shield hero is most of everything that's wrong with isekai.

Medieval weapons aren't as heavy or encumbering as people usually make out, there's a reason shitty peasants with only basic training could use them.

pray tell why do you think so?

Attached: 021.png (844x1200, 378K)

I gotta say, the last battles where they're just endlessly shouting attack names at each other are some of the worst shit I've read.

Elaborate.

How unpopular.

Attached: 022.png (844x1200, 424K)

Yeah, I've seen the second vol cover before, but I don't pay too much attention to Light Novel covers these days, so didn't realize it was him.

Also, each LN cover seems to have a "kid Eliza" and "grown Eliza" on the cover.
Anyone who's read the LN know if it has a "future side" or something going on, similar to Kumoko side-stories?

WN or LN or manga?

Attached: 023.png (844x1200, 390K)

there must be a reason WHY the shield exists as a weapon in the first place right?

Attached: 024.png (844x1200, 394K)

Attached: 025.png (844x1200, 498K)

isn't it possible to request for them to do it?

You might think at this point, this must be the first girl right?

Attached: 026.png (844x1200, 361K)

WN. The final showdowns were honestly just a chore to read.

I see. I don't blame you there. Hopefully the Ln will do better.

Attached: 027.png (844x1200, 364K)

Attached: 028.png (844x1200, 391K)

I'm sure it's been requested dozens of times. They have a forum on their site, and there's even a huge thread explicitly for requests, that I'm sure gets checked occasionally.
That said, requests aren't guaranteed to translate into results.

Attached: 029.png (844x1200, 349K)

Regarding Dragon's Egg isekai untranslated chapters
Does MC meet other people possessing Status reading/God's voice skill?
are they psychopaths like the slime dude and the turbo asshole hero?

Is that really possible? Wouldn't they have to contact both the author and the publisher of the JP LNs as well, and reach an agreement with them?

I'd be so goddamn happy if they snagged Eliza, but that's like a pipe dream at this point.

I got no clue my dude. No clue what's in the LNs at all.
LN cover 1 seems to have her paying respects to first prince Alb, but that hasn't even happened in the WN yet, so that's way far in the future.

Why fight when you can just jew out some nobles?

Attached: 030.png (844x1200, 356K)

Well that sucks.

Attached: 031.png (844x1200, 365K)

hit up quarkboy on twitter

Attached: 032.png (844x1200, 437K)

Duke's daughter doesn't hold a goddamned candle to her.

>paying respects to first prince Alb
Isn't that dead-boy?

>can't use any other weapon
what if he learn martial arts?
also last time I checked a proper shield bash hurts quite a bunch

Attached: 033.png (844x1200, 360K)

>Isekaishit

You're the cancer of Sup Forums

Shield bashing is actually a skill too, imagine that.
other than a few exceptions, he can learn anything as long it's not for attack so he's not hopeless there.

Attached: 034.png (844x1200, 349K)

First proof of naofumi's unreasonably high defense.

Attached: 035.png (844x1200, 381K)

Unironically I enjoy these threads the most

Attached: 036.png (844x1200, 331K)

Are you thinking of Ratoka? Alb was originally the crown prince of the kingdom, but he was stripped of his position for reasons that aren't entirely clear yet, and forced into a monastery, relinquishing his claim to the throne. Earl Tereija and Eliza herself have speculated that since his mother's line was royalty from one of the bordering nations that this was a move intended to provoke them into attacking, which did happen.

He seems to inexplicably attending the royal academy anyway, which is odd, considering that one of the stated reasons the border nation attacked is that Alb being forced into a monastery infringed on his right to go to the royal academy as all noble children should be entitled to do.

Not even close.
Isekaifags limit themselves to their containment notgeneral and barely post outside of it, unlike other retards who shit up the entire board with their crap.
Not to mention that this threads tend to be civil and with little shitposting, mainly because everyone here knows isekai is shit and thus there are no elitists acting like retarded snobs.

>it's another "greedy author with ZERO knowledge of fucking MMOs writes a story about MMOs because it sells" episode
Fuck this garbage

Attached: 1511605083413.png (453x595, 168K)

Also proof of naofumi's soul-crushingly low attack.

Attached: 037.png (844x1200, 364K)

The guy has written at least 4 other mmo WNs before this. you just need to read a bit more perhaps?

Attached: 038.png (844x1200, 345K)

>Not to mention that this threads tend to be civil and with little shitposting
you had me until here
plenty of us embrace the shit, yes, but just a couple threads ago there was this one asshole going "hurr if you think isekai is so shit y u read durr"
plus we had the roxism shill from last thread blowing his load all over the end of the thread

Attached: 039.png (844x1200, 375K)

Yet is not wrong. In MMOs the main tank is literally the backbone of the guild

>Duke's daughter doesn't hold a goddamned candle to her.
Her mother was badass in her youth though.

Naofumi be careful you're setting up a big flag here.

>little shitposting
HA, if only.

Attached: 040.png (844x1200, 276K)

>Are you thinking of Ratoka?
No. I mean, isn't the boy in the vol 1 cover, the one guy who died protecting Eliza, after she had gone and given him the silent treatment out of fear of what she would think if he found out the truth about her father's dead? Shit, forgot his name… started with a K?

Fucking bitch

Do not believe her lies!

Of course, but do remember that the heroes were playing games where stuff like that were either being phased out or pretty fucking weak. being summoned in melromarc doesn't help either

Attached: 041.png (844x1200, 410K)

It's still way less shitposting than any other thread on Sup Forums.
Yeah, these threads aren't shitposting free and I never said they are, I just said they tend to be more civil than other threads, not to mention that we tend to limit out autism to a single thread at a time (not taking into account the ones about airing isekai shows).

You guys win, I'm going to read Eliza's novel next. It better be not shit.

And so, this chapter ends here. Dumping ch 2 shortly.

Attached: 042.png (844x1200, 435K)

What a nice girl, is she his main waifu?

>be Cardboard
>translate Dad Sword like a madman
>chapter ends in biggest fucking cliffhanger in the series
>go to bed
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>TSKD Ch 203
>Expected Release: 3/14
>OR 3/15 at like 5 am. It’s getting done within 24h because I want to read it.

Chapter 2 start

Well, not tanks in general. But shielders specifically. Itsuki has a bunch of meatshields in his team doesn't he? even he being a console gamer should understand the worth of a tank.

Attached: 043.png (973x1400, 592K)

That's Kamil, and he has a different appearance.

I'm like 99% sure it's Alb on the cover, because he's described as having purple eyes and an otherwise plain appearance. Both appear to be somewhat grown - Kamil would already have been dead before Eliza had grown this much. Furthermore, Eliza is shown more or less kissing his hand, which is a deeply respectful gesture that's she only shown thus far to the second prince. Her relationship with Kamil is never quite like that.

Attached: eliza-kamil.png (600x800, 46K)

Uh oh.

Attached: 044.png (970x1400, 535K)

>Kamil
Never thought I would see a turkish name in a webnovel

Attached: 045.png (971x1400, 717K)

It could've just as easily been Camille, but romanized ever so slightly off from the Author's original intent.

Poor naofumi.

Attached: 046.png (972x1400, 608K)

Attached: 047.png (975x1400, 542K)