I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: Neon-Genesis-Evangelion.jpg (970x545, 142K)

anta baka

What's not to get you anta baka

Being a real fuckin' person is tough shit. Having to deal with other real fuckin' people is even tougher. But you still have to do it.
There, that's most of it.

asuka is Based

>I don't get it

7.6 billion people don't get it either

This desu.
Also you're not going to end up liking most real people.

Attached: 1502508714600.jpg (500x379, 37K)

>asuka right at the center
why is there a debate again?

congratulations

congraturations

congratulations

conglaturations

Whats the matter ? Too hard for you? Better go watch some easy child anime like Lucky Star or something

>You still have to do it.
I don't though.

it's basically a cross between scientology and kaballah (or in layman's term, scifi jewish voodoo)

Attached: 1513854468916.png (1175x784, 790K)

You aren't supposed to

That's okay, user.
For 20 years, everyone still seems to have a different understanding of it. It's part of the fun of it, honestly.

Is that user who was planning on streaming this all tomorrow still around?

go back to your moeshit then

Nothing to get, Asuka is best girl.

Attached: 1494103802669.jpg (540x637, 100K)

Yes you do foolish NEET, your day of reckoning will come yet

What is there to get? You watch the big notmechas punch the other big notmechas.

Is Shinji's gonna get worse in the following episodes? I just finished watching episode 01 and I already cannot stand everything about this faggot.

not necessarily worse, depends on your viewpoint/how well you relate to him, keep watching it tho, and remember, rei best girl

Honestly depends on how you view the characters.
I love Shinji as a developing character. Same with all the characters. they're endearing to me because they have real problems.

Also don't listen to about who best girl is. Only you can decide that.

nah, you're gonna love him

It's a pretty generic Super Robot anime. It's on the same level as something like G Gundam or Mazinger Z. Nothing about it is hard to understand.

You just gotta watch it 12,000 times

What?

Small plans for streaming NGE blurays somewhere for fun discussion and such. May or may not happen.

It's a rip off of Rahxephon go watch that instead

Fuck, I hope it does I'd be down for that.

Where at?

I dunno. Was only discussed yesterday in a random EVA thread. don't even know if it'll happen as we were mostly just talking about ways to do it without getting into trouble.

Anno's cat died. Rip Mighty Jack

Attached: mighty jack rip.png (1043x675, 1.17M)

DUDE ANCIENT AYY LMAOS: the series.

Attached: hideaki_anno.jpg (240x240, 17K)