Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san ch.16

Let's talk about this train wrecking roller-coaster of an NTR manga.

The MC is still playing the part of the 'M' who keeps getting kicked emotionally by the girl he likes. He believes that there is still something good in her and his ripping his guts to save her, despite all the times she openly allowed her brother to molest her in-front of his face to humiliate him. The prior chapters have always shown the implication that Ichino may have been having sex with her brother, such as one of the recent chapters where they appeared before the MC through their apartment window, showing Ichino's brother molesting her before closing the curtains. But this last chapter practically confirms it. We're shown the two feeling each other up with what practically looks like foreplay as he removes her clothes, then given a small time-skip a few pages later with them both completely naked on their bed and asleep. Ichino then wakes up and gets dressed before going to meet the beta male of an MC again, so he can spout more garbage about there being more to her than meets the eye.

Attached: file.png (870x1263, 655K)

Pic related of the scene

Attached: file.png (870x1296, 764K)

Attached: file.png (870x1277, 784K)

Attached: file.png (1740x1787, 1.72M)

He does NTR bait in all his works. You hop on board for the armpit, nape and collarbone fetish and don't think about much else.

what the fuck. I didnt think the author would actually go for NTR outside of the usual bait. Maybe ill just wait it out until the series is completed or is considerably far ahead

Did her brother dick her?

I'm completely aware of that, but the difference is that it's usually abrupt or done in a bad attempt to make things interesting, like Nana to Kaoru. Boku Dake Shitteru Ichinomiya-san was made with the sole interest of NTR being the main drive of the plot. Whether he ends up saving her or liberates himself through another girl (The Blonde girl everyone thinks he'll end up with), the author is still going balls to the wall with how much he's willing to humiliate the MC. Maybe bullshit an attempt to back-peddle that they didn't go past this borderline foreplay, but right now we've been shown many signs that they've at least done something. Purity memes aside, at this point the MC is really going for sloppy seconds.

>That the fuck. I didnt think the author would actually go for NTR outside of the usual bait. Maybe ill just wait it out until the series is completed or is considerably far ahead

That's the thing, the whole manga since chapter 1 was build around it as the plot device for the MC even meeting the girl. I'll give you the synopsis of the manga:

As a guy with no real friends, Nishina Tadadora has spent months just observing Ichinomiya Misumi who sits next to him in class. At first glance, Ichinomiya looks like a lonely girl without any special appeal, but only Nishina knows how sensually provocative she can really be. Upon realizing that Nishina is watching her, Ichinomiya begins to interact with him in her own unique way. But unbeknownst to Nishina, Ichinomiya also seems to be harboring a secret...

The first chapter starts with her seducing him with lewd faces or slightly opening her legs to tease hi, but the whole atmosphere suggests it's planned, rather than her just being lewd. As soon as chapter 6 we get shown pic related that she's already someone's slave and the MC is just being used to get their sadist side off by setting him up to fall. It could have been anyone, the mc just got unlucky to be chosen.

Attached: file.png (810x1243, 731K)

It was implied in early chapters but the most recent one suggests they have. we're shown them feeling each-other up fully clothed right before it mini-time skips to them waking up naked on their bed. They've been trolling the MC by groping and going borderline past that ever since chapter 13.

Attached: file.png (930x1423, 1.37M)

The fuck happen to Puppy Lovers anyway?
The only manga from that author that I care because it has nipples in it.

It'll probably be something like he's impotent and only gets her off or something.

Who knows. Maybe they're both fucked and MC will get a massive wakeup call after wasting all his effort and not end up with anyone and stick to photography because of getting so badly burned.

Looking at his older h-works and the ones that haven't been translated on ehentai, he's done a lot of rape and bad endish works. His Mituko manga was nothing but bad shit happening to the work the guy cared about. I mean, a lot of people who followed Nana to Kaoru felt that the NTR/rape attempt thing that he tried to pull at the last minute felt extremely out of place and this is his most recent manga since then. Maybe his fetish is slipping out onto his main works, regardless of what kind of good end he has planned for the future. This wouldn't be the first time we've had mainstream manga artists who also do h-works have some of their fetishes slip into their normal mangas. Takeda has done it a couple of times with his Maken Ki omakes. I just hope this whole thing stops dragging as just a "MC gets humiliated each chapter and the incest siblings keep getting worse" story.

He does it in basically all his work though. I think Puppy Lovers and maybe Happy Negative Marriage are the only ones that hasn't had NTR yet. One of his manga was literally about MC trying to break off his childhood friends engagement.

Shit, even a simple manga about a guy joining a manga circle so he could make doujins in peace had NTR.

The western audience seems to not care about this work for obvious reasons, so maybe he has something planned to change it up? Right now the whole thing is just a downer and snore to go through. NTR can be done 'good' if written well, but this whole thing was designed from the ground up to just be the MC getting humiliated until he saves her. Each chapter the main girl makes readers hate her more, regardless of her situation. Most of the people who haven't dropped it are rooting for the MC to just ditch trying to save this chick and get with the cheerleader who seems to be good friends with him.

>reading ntr bait

His art isn't even that good

did you guys hear that it will end next chapter?

His art is that good when it comes to drawing girls being lewd and their faces but the manga itself is pretty shit. Stick to his other works.

[citation needed]

check out the spanish translationgroups facebook page

This is the same guy who wrote the bond age seties between this one slob and the preppy childhood friend who needs "breathers"?

His art is good but I feel justified in not keeping interest to read further than a dozen or so chapters.

>check out the spanish translationgroups

How is some spanish translation group a good source of info? Do they have a link to the author or anywhere else?

>His art is good but I feel justified in not keeping interest to read further than a dozen or so chapters.

I know it's shit right now. I'm only keeping up because I want to see how it plays out.

did you ever read the credits page? the translation is (JP --> SP SP --->EN) . Spanish one is released first so i would trust them more

I read up to chapter 13, has it progressed actually well or is it still just hints?

Doesn't matter, is there a source to their claims or not? There have been many cases where the translators got news wrong.

Hints to what? If you're talking about revealing who she belongs to, it was already revealed to be the brother. If you mean how far they're going, 16 shows them feeling eachother up and then they're shown in bed naked after a couple of pages. Her brother is fast asleep so it's a small timeskip.

well they are the raw source for translations so i dont see why they would suddenly lie but we will see if thats true on april

Sorry, I should've clarified but yeah I mean in terms of them getting closer. So it sounds like it's got further and appreciate it user. Might go read the latest chapters then.

It just sounds way too soon for it to end with how the story is going. The author would have to asspull a change because right now it's established that this incest relationship (confirmed sex or not) has been going on for years and the parents kind of know about it but don't care. None of the MC's friends know what's going on and the only people who really are in this thing is the MC and the incest siblings.

It's less that they don't care and more that he's crazy enough to try and kill someone over it so they want to keep everything below the radar.

I wish he would do a full series of this, shit was lovecraftian as fuck. In fact combining horror, mystery, why-boners and possibly NTR is elder god tier.

Attached: WOWscansKawase_and_Me_001.jpg (1142x1645, 2.02M)

It's getting translations again luciky. I just want this series to end so I can go back to reading that.

I really hate this guy(author), almost all of his manga are NTR shit, that happy negative marriage bullshit almost makes me one to claw my eyes out of frustration

Attached: 1518163697647.png (430x410, 381K)

Because the main character in almost all of his stuff is just an archetypal loser.

Why continue doing "clean" manga at this point, why not just write hentai?
The plot sounds hot but there's no way i'm reading this just for the occasional NTR baiting.