I WANT HAVE A SEX WITH TOMIE

I WANT HAVE A SEX WITH TOMIE

Attached: 1520095943172.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

If Tomie got pregnant, will the baby be a regular baby or another Tomie?

You're not the only one

Attached: 1520029178393.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

oh yeah this show is still going

Another Tomie.

Tomie momie

Fuck you, user she belongs to me and me alone

I'd forgive deen's quality if the anime was just the tomie stories

Attached: tomie.jpg (500x344, 103K)

Fuck off, you parasites. Tomie is MINE, and no one elses

Attached: Disgusted Tomie.png (241x339, 67K)

I think it the baby will graduattly become another Tomie, but start out as normal child

Those who' buy the DVD will get naked Tomie as bonus gifts

Attached: IMG_20180315_132039.jpg (600x600, 61K)

Consider her personalites throughout her stories.
What do you Tomie's thoughts are when she's in these three situations:
When she's pageant with a big swollen belly as a teen mom
At bed about to giving birth
Breast feeding her baby the first time ?

Attached: IMG_20180302_162315.jpg (618x801, 76K)

Ito and Tomies

Attached: 1521029759208.jpg (668x1000, 389K)

Me on the chair

Attached: 1521029930692.jpg (1364x900, 809K)

I imagine it'd be a half-tomie and the tomie half would shed the normal half once it got bored

I want to cut her into pieces and then cut the pieces into pieces and then carry the pieces around with me while they grow into little tomie's and start negging me

Attached: 1521030275574.jpg (1920x1267, 934K)

Attached: ito-urasawa.jpg (1200x799, 139K)

Another dump thread? Yesterday was a blast thanks to that.

Tomie is an insufferable thot whose sole purpose is to drive you insane to the point of you murdering her and chopping her up and make more of her from the body parts regenerating into new Tomies so she could pretty much spread through the world like a disease.

Those cats are the one featured in his short manga?

And I want to fuck her

Don't Tomies hate each other due to their own narcissism though? They will eventually kill each other until one emerges out of the ruins

No, looks like a cat cafe. These don't look like Mu or Yon

Tomie was actually hint to be becoming a teen mom in her very first story

Attached: IMG_20180303_082101.jpg (800x645, 146K)

Tomie as a young single mom, she even use the mom hair style

Attached: 1520369135335.png (837x821, 335K)

Which would be better, MILF Tomie or Cake Tomie?

Living the dream.

Shut up, cunt. You can't handle a woman like my wife Tomie.

Attached: 1521034037489.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

>ywn have such a strong relationship with a Tomie that she becomes a loving wife and mother.
>ywn have the only humble Tomie in existance
>ywn cut her into pieces with your cute daughter who has convinced you that mommy is a monster.

Does he have one hell of a boner there?

Do you think Ito has a private stash of Tomie lewds?

love this concept of Tomie become a young wife and mother and went good because of this ,what could be the possible story on this idea Sup Forums ?

>turns out all Tomie wants is to have someone have a family with her
>curse started after the teacher killed her when she was pregnant
>regenerations of Tomies represent lost children
I don't fucking know, I'm tired

Attached: 0008.jpg (662x1000, 285K)

Attached: 0010.jpg (1358x900, 302K)

Attached: 0011.jpg (662x1000, 226K)

Attached: 0003.jpg (662x1000, 374K)

any anons had idea of this ?

Attached: ovbo2qdfki5jpg.jpg (500x779, 264K)

Honestly, she's kind of ugly and nowhere as pretty as the real Tomie, they should have gotten a prettier actress

More like no real actress or model can capture tomie's beauty

Now, now, there are enough Tomies for everybody

I know the series isn't exactly well done (although I absolutely loved some of the story adaptations) but I still look forward to every friday to see what they decided to animate.

Is it ever possible to be in a stable relationship with Tomie? Like if you somehow remained sane and she didn't come into contact with others driving them insane, would she willingly become your wife?

I actually think it's possible , she's able to have a best friend they the friend said they grow up together

I bet you're trying to hog Tomie for yourself! I won't allow it!

Seriously saying what will sex with Tomie feel like ?

Like your soul is slowly being sucked out through your urethra, and it's spiky and painful but you do it for Tomie

Every time you fuck her is like fucking the dirtiest virgin possible

Tomie ,with a big swollen pregnant belly, wearing nothing but her expensive soft maternity nightgown. Siting of a comfortable chair, her hands gently stroke her own swollen belly, feeling her baby moving inside of her.
She's like always, beautiful as ever, only this time her breasts are larger than normal and are fill with milk.
She's still a teenager, but soon going to be also a mother too.
Many thought came to her mind, as she's as selfish as always, she had thought about get rid of the child
many times in the past 8 month,
but she eventually decided not to.
Because this makes her the "true" Tomie, she thought, non of those faker and copy had ever did this and achieve motherhood in the past,
giving birth to a actual child , not just another fake Tomie.
So, she decided to have the child,
and science she made her decision, it's been months as she experience these new found sensation.
The kick of the baby in her womb, the heavy feeling she had of her breasts, the increase of her appetite,
all so new and fresh for her

Attached: 1520029086130.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

deep.

Attached: 1511871033270.jpg (632x474, 131K)

I can't help but feeling so erect after reading these posts and seeing
Would be really good if some anons can continue the story.

Attached: 1520029116620.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

How is this Tomie able to no only to actually have a best friend (the two appear to have real and actual friendship) but also have not monstrous photo ?

Attached: her-body-found-in-pieces.png (754x380, 225K)

photo was before she took dick for the first time and became the monstar

She's the original Tomie you dip

She is proto-tomie, before her alpha bitch genes were awekened.

Reiko said that she' already kind of a bitch to a point that she's her only friend In class

Which Tomie stories were on the anime?

The Painter

Once Tomie is mass produced

I really want to see Reiko appear in Tomie story again, she's the only character show to have actual friendship and feeling with Tomie, Ac cry for her friend's death.
Tomie also seems to see her as an actual friend, she is not bitchy and aggressive to her.
This Tomie of the first chapter just seems so nice compare to all other Tomies

Could you run a prostitution ring with just Tomie?

Sorry I have only read the manga, but in the anime she looks more fappable.

Tomie is always 100% fappable

Nope because she will automatically multiply herself/budding and tried to ask you to kill the bud or the bud will ask you to kill her, so she will become inevitably homicidal and you will become inevitably insane the first moment you fall for her.

What if I only killed the buds?

Probably what said.
I wonder what would happen if the baby was a boy though.

Black clothes bishounen and Tomie are the two that are customer instead of servent

Attached: IMG_20180316_174907.jpg (910x1286, 210K)

I fucking love Tomie lads.

Same. I thought I was over her but the anime episode has rekindled my obsession after all these years. Maybe it never really left.

now I want a chibi episode of this show like what we had with CB go nagai world.

I love her more!

>SCP-whatever number it's supposed to be on now
>Euclid Class
>Containment Procedure: Subject is to be soaked in container of acid bath. Only female personnel are allowed to stand guard and every 4 months, guards are to undergo psychological testing to ensure they have not been charmed by the subject. Guards are prohibited from engaging or interacting with subject.
>Subject is a humanoid with the appearance of a teenage girl of Asian descent. Subject is often described as being exceptionally beautiful and alluring. Researchers suspect that it is part of the subject's glamour to lure and ensnare victims. In that regard, subject has the tendency to charm males. The brainwashed males will tend be compelled to do the subject's bidding. The subject possesses strong regenerative properties and appears to reproduce via mitosis. Slicing the subject into two will result in two of the entities. The SCP was thus discovered in several undisclosed Japanese town. One particular town at REDACTED has been swarmed by spawns of the subject that the entire area has been quarantined.
>Based on records and interviews with survivors, the subject posses regular human level of sentience and intellect, though has been described as being arrogant and condescending to everyone else. Several survivors also claimed that the subject thrives off attentions

>list of things Dr Bright is no longer allowed to do
>make the SCP jealous of each other's existences and allowing the male D-class personals end up in a battle royale for the various SCP

Teruhashi vs Tomie
Heaven or Hell
Let's Rumble

Attached: teruhashi-kokomi.jpg (600x337, 36K)

Can Soichi even work? The dude's pretty much destined to be a hikki NEET.

I can see it
>Tomies want to kill each other due to lack of familial bonding without the original Tomie as their mother and their abandonment issues
>Girls want to be Tomie as part of natural motherly ambitions turned up to 11
>Male obsession-turned-murderous intent represents need to breed and/or lust as a mirror of bestial sentiment

Attached: 1516400280336.jpg (1440x1997, 360K)

whats the stories for this weeks ep?

Actually remove the abandoment issues part, dunno why I still put that

Doesn't he end up having a kid, though?

9 months is long enough for a small as fuck fetus to turn into a tomie
and with how fast tomies can regenerate mom-tomie's belly might explode too

...what happens if we inject tomie's blood on scp-682?

Supernatural transfer student and one with Scarecrows at a graveyard.

Wasn't that just a dream?

>supernatural transfer student
the shapeshifter?

According to the numbers? Which list do you use to compare the numbers and the stories?

I don't know I'm an anime fag. Two dudes go into a waterfall and get special powers.

Don't know what you're asking here, Sorry.

I watched the first Tomie movie and I did not like it.

>Don't know what you're asking here, Sorry.
They match the stories with numbers they show at the end of each episode.
I hope to god it's not supernatural transfer student. I always thought that episode was super retarded.

Collection no. 055 and collection no. 35.

Gomen.

You Tomiefags are the worst......

I watched 3 or 4 Tomie movies and did not like a single one of them. I also watched Uzumaki, Long dream, Gyo and Kakashi, which is apparently loosely based on the village of scarecrows and they were all pretty bad.

Attached: 1471998787023.jpg (1000x724, 110K)

Kill yourself, you're just jealous loser.

Attached: Tomie - Complete Deluxe Edition - 017 (v00) - p620 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2130x3056, 1.81M)

Ah. I didn't notice that it's time for the new episode already. Really bummed out about it. There are only a handful of Ito stories I find really boring and they decided to animate two of them, with town with no roads being the other one.

Jealous of beta orbiters?

he not actually employ , looks closely and you will find that he's not wearing a servant costume

I mean we're all driven violently insane with lust for woman of unearthly beauty, what do you want from us?

I want to see the anons on Sup Forums complete this ! The more horror and erotic the better !

Attached: DXdFdqpVMAE4ylc.jpg (403x440, 32K)

t.Tomie