VEG and Sora Yori are legit the only AOTS contender right now,how can other anime even compete?

VEG and Sora Yori are legit the only AOTS contender right now,how can other anime even compete?

Attached: bioretto.png (1280x720, 803K)

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Attached: 8931706483508.gif (295x210, 233K)

Don't lump a 9/10 like VEG with a 6/10 like sora yori you stupid cunt.

The show didn't interest me, it wasn't mentally stimulating enough.

>he don't like antartica girl

Attached: 1520520166792s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

>shitposting buff #15: meme misuse

Attached: 1516590610948.png (828x963, 263K)

By not being memegarden.

The only thing I don't watch at 2x is beatless desu

>VEG
>good
you fags never fail to surprise me
>robot learns to love story
incredibly original
>it's a story about MC character development
>episodic btw
>not even focused on MC btw
>timeskip between episodes leaving character development offscreen
totally not shit
>wow she learns to love
>NO OTHER PART OF EMOTIONAL SPECTRUM EXPLORED BY THE WAY
totally not shallow portrayal of emotion and development
>don't forget as an assassin she wields a chuuni axe into battle for reasons
>she's the avatar of the goddess of war btw
>all while set in steampunk england with yakisoba that has a german name
hilarious

Attached: 1520918325157.jpg (874x1205, 112K)

VEG had one great episode (the most recent one) and that's it. If it's considered AOTS it's only because everything else airing right now ranges from shit to mediocre

>toilet in the garden
>good

Attached: 95C880BA-9865-4BD5-8B69-2E6EAB53D96F.png (846x900, 448K)

>If it's considered AOTS it's only because everything else airing right now ranges from shit to mediocre
If you're talking about sales, an anime doesn't need to be actually good to sell, it only needs to satisfy a demand. If there's a demand for shit, shit will sell.

>violet everflop
>aots contender
hahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>artificial melodrama
>good

>VEG
>AOTS contender
fuck off pedros

Darling Darling Darling in the flooops~~

Attached: UMU!.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Memegarden and the trigger show are both garbage. Yuru Camp is AOTS. Deal with it faggot

>artistically bankrupt moeshit #9999 filled with QUALITY
>AOanything

Attached: 1516842618351.jpg (400x392, 147K)

remove violet reddit garden and I would agree with you

Attached: Smug05.jpg (640x640, 24K)

>moeshit
I bet you're a fatemonkey upset because last flop is pure trash. And yes, Yuru Camp is AOTS, if you don't like it i don't care. Numbers speak for themselves.

Don't lump AOTS like Sora Yori with WAOTS like VEG.

VEG is Franxx tier in terms of shittiness.

Is this about money now?
Then guess which show this season is making the most money. Hint: it's not boring camp.

hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1470017364161.gif (400x471, 289K)

>If you're talking about sales
No one is talking about sales you illiterate buffoon

>There are many people who unironically think popular mediocre shit like Franxx and Evergarden are aots

>VEG episode 1-4 a legit 2/10
>VEG episode 5 interesting enough gets a 6/10
>VEG episode 6 barely interesting gets a 5/10
>VEG episode 7-9 gets finally good with a 7/10 for the least
>VEG episode 10 a solid 5/10 again
Oh man, I wonder how is it to live inside a kyoanifag head.

nice bait

I’m surprised you didn’t drop it after 4 episodes of 2/10. I dumped it after the first episode.

based

kyoanifags possess the ability to sit through the most boring shit imaginiable

I like Sora Yori more for now, but VEG's last episode is the best for this season.

Lol Fateshit is flopping harder than Franxxx and Nero is fucking shit.

Don't latch Violet Everfarted to SoraYori faggot.

B-B-But its the best animated show this season and the best anime of the decade I swear...

Attached: 1454547603797.jpg (1280x720, 381K)

Don't associate Kyoani fans with VEGtards please.

This is a horrible season, if only AOTS contenders are forced dramas.

This guy gets it. VEG dick riders have only seen 10 anime total so this plot mechanic of robot discovers love is so genius to them. Bullshit watch more anime faggots and stop the shit posting claimin aots.

The one with most forced drama wins. That's what AOTS is.

>9/10
Watch more anime

>sales=quality
Dumb moefag

Im drunk as hell and the last f/le ep had more substance than this and I havent even seen it yet oh god im going to laugh hard when I do watch it though

In that case, IDOLSHiT 7 is AOTS.

>tfw I enjoy both
I'm kinda glad I haven't become so jaded that I convince myself that some good shows are terrible just to fuck with anons.
Meme show of the season.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Killing Bites - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.04_[2018.01.12_13.43.26].jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Now he gets it

The scene that girl said she know about her mother not getting better and everyone crying. That was one of the saddest scenes I have seen in a while. WHY CAN'T THEY BE HAPPY

Attached: 1512755656789.png (359x363, 142K)

Nice, a containment thread for VEG haters. Highly amusing, but i guess they need a safe space from all the recent losses, constant BTFO and humilation.

I feel gay after this episode. It' probably first time that I felt like crying watching anime. Felt I had to stop myself from crying a little.

>VEG
Shit show for mexican single mom and manbabies who cry over nothing

Attached: 13424624.png (686x717, 471K)

Just about any shounen plot can be described as "a boy fights to grow stronger", but what sets the better ones apart?
Any anime or story from any medium really can be minimalized to a few sentences. It's always the execution that matters.

And as for your argument that people who like VEG have only seen 10 anime, that's just plain ridiculous. Rather, I'd say it's the haters who most likely are still anime neophytes and haven't quite grown out of expecting anime to be about fights, lasers, tits and robots.

You should watch more shows before making such statement.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mitsuboshi Colors - 09 [720p] 001124.webm (960x540, 1.63M)

Monetizing aspie chan

So what I am just supposed to tolerate a shitty premise? There is a reason most shounen series are shit.

The problem isn't the simplicity, the problem is how boring and falsely deep the show presents itself to be. The show fails to produce something interesting in it's episodic nature. Am I supposed to feel something for someone that has max 25 minutes of screen time. It is not nearly enough time to produce meaningful characterization (not in their manner of presentation at least).The show's MC is supposed to be the focus yet stories are of episodic characters? You wanna talk about execution, there it is right there lacking a key element. The MC is supposed to take something from each story right? . Let me guess she realizes love at the end? Wow such creative writing. If I wanted to watch something brainless but has a spin in execution I wouldn't watch a drama. This is supposed to convey something about love yet just lumps a bunch of different views on the matter. How is that powerful in the least?

Not to mention that instead of keeping his death secret they just throw that shit out there in the beginning on top of the fact that he confesses his love. Way to ruin even the ending of the show.

"Wow so powerful love comes in many forms. Who would've expected that, great illustration 10/10." lol Bullshit.

>So what I am just supposed to tolerate a shitty premise?
It doesn't look like you understood what I said at all. Think of it this way: I originally was going to say that any romance can be minamlized to "boy meets girl", but wanted to make reference to someone more anime-related, and also I didn't want the vague resemblance to attract the memers.
>There is a reason most shounen series are shit.
And my point was, do all of them? Again, I don't think you understood what I was trying to say in the slightest.

And I would address your rant about VEG, but I can tell your heart isn't really behind what you're saying and that you're likely just looking to shitpost about it. Most of your arguments are pretty weak, anyhow.

>that shitty spacing
>lol
Why anti-VEG shitposters don't even hide the fact that they're not from here?

Their attempts at fitting in always end in an utter failure.

Lol you don't have a response to the fact that episodic nature in a series about character development is just plain lazy. It's the same reason Angel Beats is absolute garbage.

You claim that I don't understand yet you fail to elaborate huh isn't that convenient that you don't have the ability to explain why it isn't garbage or why I am wrong?
The premise is very much important here. The choice of a robot means that the ending is set in stone to "realizing love." It is then bound by the experiences of what occurs around the mc. Making it episodic just makes it a bunch of short stories that are centered on love. So why the fuck would you bother making the MC when they could be taken out entirely and the same evoking of emotions could be achieved? Why, because it is poorly written plain and simple.

It's a habit of coding. Of course you have no skill in anything but producing shitty opinions

>codemonkey
>skill
I used to do that too (before I got a real job), but it never caused me to space out my text like an idiot or use abbreviations a 14 year old posting on their phone would use.

Attached: 1144552561459.jpg (640x480, 123K)

>9/10 like VEG
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Attached: kingbookaaaa.jpg (412x308, 48K)

I'm sure you did. I'm sure you have a degree and make lots of money right. lol you sure convinced/showed me.

>You claim that I don't understand yet you fail to hold my hand and explain it to me, slowly and meticulously
I was trying to HELP you understand. I prefer to treat people I'm talking to as if they're thinking adults and not children I have to dumb everything down for.

>Lol you don't have a response to the fact that episodic nature in a series about character development is just plain lazy.
And like I said, I didn't have a response to anything you said in your rant, because it was just soulless and dumb. But I will point out a few of the highlights of what I mean...

>Am I supposed to feel something for someone that has max 25 minutes of screen time. It is not nearly enough time to produce meaningful characterization
>The show's MC is supposed to be the focus yet stories are of episodic characters?
>The MC is supposed to take something from each story right? . Let me guess she realizes love at the end? Wow such creative writing.
These are all terrible arguments. I can hardly believe you're being serious with any of them, really. Do you need me to explain what I mean here, too?

Sora Yori is a fucking masterpieace. VEG is TRASH GARBAGE. Kyoanusfags need to kill themselves.

Sora Yori and Colors is better than everything else this season and VEG is worse than anything in several years. Fuck VEG and fuck Violet Everflopp.

You forgot your "SAD!".

You're trying way too hard to fit in.

You literally restated everything again. And disregarded the last statements. Well done.

What does the word "highlight" mean to you?

Franxx is the true AOTS ya idiot

Attached: 1517713315396.png (1339x749, 644K)

Your stupidity is unparalleled in the world of tards. Do you think that quoting without elaboration is a means to present an argument? Have you taken even the simplest english writing course or were you just born without the understanding that people can't read your mind?

Go back to Instagram, Kim. No way am I accepting a normalfaggotry show as AOTS.

you faggots force this shit so much i decided to watch some last night
watched 4 episodes and the only good thing about this show is the animation and red hair girl from episode 3, who will probably not show up again since it looks like a 'monster of the week' anime
also episode 4 made me drop it, the brown qt starts crying and locks herself up because she saw a guy she got denied by years ago... literally teen drama

Attached: 1505735722243.jpg (304x234, 17K)

>Your stupidity is unparalleled in the world of tards.
Yes, you're definitely winning this argument. But don't let that vein in your head burst just yet.
Also when I asked "do you need me to explain what I mean here, too?", all you had to do was say yes. However I warn you, I still will probably use only the most minimal of effort since I'm still pretty sure you're just a troll who can't possibly be dense enough to make arguments like these. But just in case someone out there might be taking you seriously.

>Am I supposed to feel something for someone that has max 25 minutes of screen time. It is not nearly enough time to produce meaningful characterization
I've seen this argument made so many times (of course not just for VEG) and it has never been a good one. "25 minutes isn't enough time to X", "12 episodes isn't enough time to Y". The first 8 minutes of UP are enough to tell a story to bring people to tears. Please realize your problem lies elsewhere.

>The show's MC is supposed to be the focus yet stories are of episodic characters?
This is just dumb. And goes back to my argument that people complaining about VEG are anime neophytes. But it's not just anime where a story is told through a mostly uninvolved narrator. But of course, that isn't even what Violet is. Fuck, there is no way you watched even one episode of this show if you think this.

>The MC is supposed to take something from each story right? . Let me guess she realizes love at the end? Wow such creative writing.
Going back to my romance story example, let me show you how you sound:
>The MC is supposed to meet some girl, right? Let me guess they fall in love at the end? Wow such creative writing.
Why does anyone even write love stories anymore?

Don't lump a 9/10 like Sora Yori with a 6/10 like veg you stupid cunt.

Both are poorly-written melodramatic garbage. Both are 5/10 at best.

>Ann starts reading the letter
Yeah, no way I'm going to continue there. Need to wait until I'm alone so I can break down like a little bitch.

based love poster

>OP makes thread praising both Sora Yori and VEG
>people create factions where one tries to antagonize the other

Attached: 1397066777997.jpg (415x423, 32K)

Sheesh, wouldn't be surprised if someone actually hacks Kyoani or Trigger's website now.

And of course half the threads go back to Girlfriend in the COCKTAIL WEINERZZ. Hmmm...

>VEG
>good

Violet is meme of the season.

Attached: 1518742877694.jpg (255x256, 28K)

Don't lump VEG with Sora Yori. Sora Yori is actually good, also Yuru Camp

If you believe the theory that some VEG jihadist reported Darling to the Chinese authorities, who knows? Remember the Call of Duty murder a few months ago?

You started this shitpost war and lost. Definitively. And our peace terms are not gonna be easy. Shit's going to make the Versailles Treaty look lenient.

Actualy There are 14 AOTS this season.

VEG is the worst show of the season. Reason being how badly it has lived up to expectations.

This. VEG has at least 3 great episodes while Franxx only has 1.

Most of that is just pointing out how it plays put and your opinion on it but
>no other part of the emotional spectrum explored
You're lying or you didn't watch it.

My AOTS is Koi Ame, honestly.

VEG is 1000x the anime SoraYori is. SoraYori is the textbook definition of seasonal garbage no one will remember it in 3 months, we get 20 of it's kind a year. VEG is one of the most gorgeous shows ever made.

I agree about Sora whatever, but I disagree about VEG. It's nothing special and it won't become a classic of Japanese animation.

It's kind of funny that the melodrama shitposting in the Antarctica threads has become actual criticism as the show has gone on.

It's literally one guy resetting his router and posting cropped pics over and over, lurk the threads and see when IPs go up. There are 8 people at best watching YoriMoi.

So its about the same number of people watching VEG?

VEG is solid a 7. SoraYori along with most other anime this season is a weak 5.

More like VEG is a solid shit while SoraYoi is dryshit.

>vegshitters think their garbage is anywhere near as good as the masterpiece known as sora yori
wew

>yorifags thinking their shitty teen melodrama is any less of a garbage

>bumping this shit thread

VEG is easily below Sora Yori's tier.

VEG is the epitome of dishonest animation. If you like VEG you are the cancer killing anime.

If your are a seasonfag with no concept of posterity yes

wat