Violet Evergarden

Why does this show seem to summon so many shitposters who hate on anyone who enjoys it. It’s a nice change of pace from this season.

Attached: 94EA9242-313A-4AD1-BE00-E5DE0EF0939B.png (350x513, 496K)

Kyoani's name is attached, it's as simple as that. Same reason people shitpost Franxx to death, because they see the name "Trigger".

Attached: 1520646017731.jpg (1067x1200, 608K)

>why people on Sup Forums are mean
That's obviously because they are brainlets unable to understand the deep emotions of this modern masterpiece.
No other anime on this board gets this treatment.

those "shitposter" are probably Triggerfags in denial because their anime flopping...

Could you say they see and get... Triggered?

Attached: baireddo.png (992x843, 103K)

A bunch of the initial threads had legitimate criticism and a bunch of fruits fagged it up by dismissing the critiques and started shitposting other shows to make it seem better

First two weeks was cancerous as fuck

Then you got fags like this exemplifying the point made here

CSIawwwyeah.mp4

Attached: MjXCT9e.jpg (416x423, 65K)

Only dumbbutts think its a Trigger anime. The story is from A-1 and its shit taking every mech tropes there is but is very well animated from Trigger. Learn your shit before you start talking shit.

>but is very well animated from Trigger
>the trigger episodes have the shittiest, most

>blaming A-1 because Franxx turn out to be shit.
Trigger fanboy,ladies and gentlemen,

Attached: 14aq11.png (523x592, 362K)

>People do things for no reason
everytime i see this claim.
every FUCKING time.
people don't just hate on your show for no reason.
people don't just hate on the people that watch the show for no reason.
if you faggots didn't spend so long saying autistic shit like
>l-le kyoani does it again!!!
>w-w-will VEG save anime??
>c-can anything even compare to VEG?? (before it even fucking aired)
maybe, just MAYBE there wouldn't be so much of a fucking backlash to this stupidity. What i find even more hilarious is that you faggots tried backpedalling and saying that it was just falseflaggers trying to shitpost the series so that everyone would hate it
>muh discord
>muh shitposting
yet when someone pointed out the fact that NOBODY EVER SHITPOSTS ABOUT GOOD SERIES, THIS POINT JUST DISAPPEARED AND YOU FAGGOTS NEVER MENTIONED IT AGAIN.

For what it's worth I hope you all die a painful fucking death. Or at least fuck off from this board.

Attached: 1486471904563.jpg (500x654, 33K)

>Why isn't my favorite anime as good as VEG: the post

>reading disability: the post

Keep em coming. I love the smell of desperate shitposters so early in the morning.

People shitpost about good series' all the time, it is especially evident during their airings or on release, there is no exception to this rule that I have seen in the 12 years I've browsed.

Not without a reason or without thread population reaching specific levels.
No one is shitposting in Hakumei threads because there is no reason to. Or in Kokkoku ones, because they die soon enough.
Posting autistic stuff like
>another godlike episode
while luring people into threads like sirens with baits for monthes prior leads to avid shitposting.

hahahaha you could say that

We all know it's A1's fault now piss off. BTW i'm not even a trigger fan.

>kyoani fangays trashalking trigger
>trigger fangays trash talking kyoani
>when both franxx and veg are flopping

Attached: 1513221733951.png (1638x1912, 264K)

I remember a time when people simply watched things they liked instead of fussing about sales numbers they have no impact on.

I doubt anyone has ever dropped a show solely because of poor sales
Hell most shitposters are probably watching both for shitposting material

But VEG isn't flopping it's in profit zone now, have you even been following?
>Hell most shitposters are probably watching both for shitposting material
This is so true.

Because seasonal anime fags wished their shitixx shows were as polished and overall good as VEG.

So Trigger fags it is.

I was in VEG threads before show even aired, and there were same idiots with no clue insisting in reusing their pastas and constantly getting BTFO just to start throwing autistic fits when they did. Thankfully, as show went on, their nature became evident for all and now people just laugh at the silly idiots revealing their inadequacy.

Through hunderds of VEG threads i've yet to see "legit" criticism.

In short - the reason is, you being autist and shitposter

>I hope you all die a painful fucking death. Or at least fuck off from this board.
YOU FIRST YOU DELUDED SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

You're mad because people over-hyper an overall good anime?

Are you retarded?

>No one shitposts without a reason

You're either new here or you are legitimately the most retarded poster on this entire board, congrats you did it.

Way to read between the lines, retard.

Attached: TriggeredIchigo2.png (1217x1082, 735K)

Because it's Kyoani and that naturally attracts shitposting but the more important reason is that you kyoanus lickers flooded the board with threads calling it a masterpiece for months before it even started.

>naturally
Nothing happens by itself.

Hyped to fucking death with a build up by kyoani like no other anime before with advanced screenings in theatres no less. Turned out to be mediocre crap carried only by pretty visuals

He's not the retard YOU are you fucking faggot.

That was a fucking falseflagger. No one in their right mind would call anything a masterpiece before it aired.

fuck off

The fan fact it is actual Masterpiece and all haters and sceptics are getting btfo.

>carried only by pretty visuals
What was ep5?
What was ep9?
What was ep10?
Episode 10 had the most impressive directing and execution out of any show this season. I suggest that you go watch it if you haven't already & put more effort into your bullshit.

It's one of the best OST's this season you deaf retard. Wait till Oricon numbers come out.

>sitting through 4 episodes of mediocrity before there’s a good episode

Great ost can’t fix a mediocre show

>sitting through 4 episodes of mediocrity before there’s a good episode
More like comfy episode's.
>Great ost can’t fix a mediocre show
You said "mediocre crap carried only by pretty visuals" I proved your blatant lie wrong now stop changing goalposts.

It’s not a lie if I dropped it early due to how mediocre it was and before the supposedly great ost could mature. But I shall amend to make you happy. It’s mediocre crap carried only by pretty visuals and supposedly great ost.

No one goes in unpopular threads just to shitpost.

You must be new here.

>No one goes in unpopular threads just to shitpost.
You probably missed Grancrest threads during the "NTR" episode.

The show also has really good directing at times ref ep5,10,7,6,9.
>It’s not a lie if I dropped it early due to how mediocre it was
You dropping it or not is irrelevant to the show itself. Not all anime showcase their great moments at the beginning, Cowboy Bebop is an easy example.

You fucking retarded shitposter.

I haven't. That brings to the first part of my statement
>without a reason
They haven't read GS or even watched the episode and came just to aquire fuel.
That's the board pattern.
Consider treatment.

Because the show was shilled as the Second Coming either by anus cultists or by falseflaggers, which stillbirthed it for a lot of people. And the thin-skinned viciousness of the defenders didn't help. I know it's poor form to judge a show based on its fans, but if the fanbase is nasty enough, it smothers any enjoyment the "heathens" may have gotten from it. Look at Madoka's reception here in recent years.

Because fanbase wars. There are people who think everybody is stupid as them and seriously believe this kind of post is something that is seen as normal.
People that don't care about trigger or kyoani will shitpost both shows at the same time and literal braindead retards will follow the fanbase war like they are on fucking Sup Forums
The worst thing is that kyoani's fated rival is SHAFT and nobody dares to compare Fate/whatever to VEG even though Violet and this iteration of Saber are very similar. That's how new are the current shitposters, they don't have powerlevel high enough to follow TM's garbage so they pick the other popular studio, trigger and go along with that. Really pathethic.

Attached: 1516843986309.png (652x996, 446K)

Attached: Saberclone a shit.png (300x300, 171K)

You'd think VEG's "enemy" would be 3gatsu. It's also a slow burner about an emotionally stunted young adult trying to fit into normal society.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is true

>kyoani's fated rival is SHAFT
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Where are you coming up with this bullshit? That hasn't been the case for years. Shaft are an embarrassment at this point.

Upgrade your GPU poorfag

Attached: 48975394.jpg (500x843, 67K)

Attached: 1518645792106.jpg (1279x968, 278K)

First bunch of episodes were rather weak but the last two were pretty good. It's not amazing but it's definitely not bad at all, I'm rather enjoying it.

Is Violet evergarden overrated?

Attached: 1516160963417.png (800x750, 626K)

Overhyped and underated

because they didn't show the naked after bath scene, but I like violet evergarden :>

hating something just because you personally don't like that just mean that you are really stupid and miserable

VEG is AOTS.

Wrong, but episode 10 was great.

Shaft is finding their way back and returning to their roots with 3gatsu. S2 is ANN's 2nd best show of the season by the way. Why is a show about sex metaphors and dinosaur mutants VEG's rival instead of 3gatsu?

reminder that violet wants to know what is love

Attached: 8931706483508.gif (295x210, 233K)

Nah, it really is AOTS.

There's nothing else this season that comes close to the emotional impact VEG and its characters have. There's also nothing to even compare the production values and directing quality to, VEG is on a league of its own.

Because that's what people give a shit about not your 3gatu dogshit

It's AOTY definitely.

Sad how true this is.

Thanks for proving my point, like i said falseflaggers.

Well it did get hyped to oblvivion and was mostly mediocre in everything outside of animation.If the show was as consistently amazing as the recent episode it would have had far less shitpostering since the praise would be less focused solely on the animation and instead on the whole piece itself.
I pretty much blame the shallow fans for looking only at the animation -rather than the entire work itself- and the anti VEG fags for continually needing to shitpost in childish retaliation.
I honestly don't get why people enjoyed 9, it almost made me drop the show (thank fuck i didn't) but still. The majority of it felt to me as it could have been written better which was kinda frustrating and the only decent aspect was the dude delivering letters and shit. Almost all the conversations felt so unnatural and forced that it make me feel anything for the characters.
Hopefully 10 wasn't a fluke and the remainder of the show is as great.