Dungeon Meshi

New cover revealed for volume 6.

Attached: vuoxicch3wl01.jpg (697x1000, 207K)

Not killing their own doppelgangers? This is confusing.

I count five Marcilles!

>Green, blue and red on Sureau

That looks like shit.

Looks like Nintendo colors.

I don't like Sureau desu

his colours, ot the man himself?

I held off on reading the Sup Forums translation yersteday, I've been refreshing EHScans page all day.

I wonder why the original party didn't have an encounter with the shapeshifters. How that would've worked?

Is the new chapter out yet?

Not yet sweetiepie, daddy will spoon-feed you when it's ready.

Dungeon Meshi should never get an anime adaption. Prove me wrong.

Thank you papa.

The nip has too much prominence!

I mean it makes sense but god is he unlikable

>Each chapter can easily be adapted into one episode (or at least one episode for two chapters)
>Perfect end of the season with the Red Dragon's defeat and subsequent revival of Farlyn
>Straightforward fantasy with more "grounded" monsters than usual
>Not that much action so no need for a big budget
>Not Isekaishit
>Animated Marcille antics

I hope it gets one, I'll even bear with retards like you crying about it every thread.

Is that a long ass sashimi knife?

>"grounded" monsters
for hamburgers?

>Attack of the Clones
George Lucas is gonna sue somebody.

Gook scan version is out. Check old threads.

Good eyes.

Attached: tuna-knife1.jpg (460x345, 31K)

>when you eat so much tuna that you start looking like one

Easily worst cover. Anime when you fucking cucks.

There are at least 8.

Endless 8.

Let the french do it.
They´d do Queen Marcille justice.

>anime finally happens
>adaption is mediocre, fails to properly adapt its best aspects like the art, the deadpan humor etc
>ironic anitwitter weebs will hype the shit out of it
>Kim Kardashian will post a picture of Marcille on her instagram

It will happen.

>>Kim Kardashian will post a picture of Marcille on her instagram

Attached: 14413507981940.jpg (129x415, 18K)

Oh, I forgot
>manga threads will never be comfy again due to said ironic weebs raiding them

Like all other manga adaptation anime threads, the more the better. I don't mind.

Because the dungeon itself is constantly changing, and they ran into the Dragon first.
Namari, Sureau, Marcille and Chilchak together were also probably enough together to prevent Laius from getting carried away by his interests and engaging with half these monsters to begin with.
Most of the monsters Laius encounters and eats in Dungeon Meshi are monsters he knows about but have only encountered for the first time, and partially because Senshi enables him. His old party probably shut him down every time he suggested it.

Or just post a fucking link instead of being dodgy about it.

Try dodging one of the many dicks directed towards your mouth and do it yourself.

I think it's just because Laius's party hasn't been in level 6 that much, and the shapeshifter is probably a very rare creature (plus it's kinda trying to not be seen). In fact I'd be surprised if the party has even been to level 7 before (if it even exists).

>dungeon meshi: attack of the elves

Laius and co should just be happy they haven't been in the sections of the right floors to risk having encountered the 100+ damage per hit, 2-6 hits per attack, level draining, formation ignoring Demon Lords that are both just around the final room and in a few select places elsewhere. (Yes, it's a modern Wiz game and not a classic one, but it fits. And Laius's Lord training is going to be so helpful. Too bad about losing Sureau's Black Magic.)

Welcome to Japanese "fashion"

Attached: TK-2017-06-04-012-001-Harajuku.jpg (1000x1500, 598K)

Are his eyes dead because they made him wear that?

How many Marcilles does it take to screw in a lightbulb without casting dark magic?

>It's all in CGI

One, "Light" is a very easy cantrip.

"light" would be too simple for Marcille's ego, she'd probably try to make a show out of it by casting a dark magic that uses extradimensional energies to create the same effect as simply screwing in a fucking lightbulb.

I think you should read the manga before spouting bullshit about a character you don't know shit about.

Anyways the challenge was to screw in a lightbulb, not try to become a talking, walking flashlight replacement. You can't even solve the simplest of problems without resorting to using your magic, you dumb elf.

And now I think you should chill out and not take this little stupid conversation too seriously.

Attached: 1465834134304.jpg (170x306, 17K)

I think you should just turn yourself in to the local authorities and pay for your crimes of using dark magic or better yet, cast fire on yourself and quicken the process since you're going to burn either way for it.

I know calling others autistic is an overdone insult around here, but if you really think you can base your entire shitpost around the idea that the guy behind the screen you are talking with is from a fictional race, then there is really nothing helping you.

Last (You), this is getting stupid.

You can't even use the internet discreetly Marcille. That's how useless you are.

None, Marcille isn't going to screw alone. But with the right person or persons in there, just the one with a miniaturization effect.

Just enough, then when they all finish screwing in that one lightbulb it's revealed that all other Marcilles are just illusions and that the lightbulb is in fact not screwed in yet but instead lying on the floor, broken.

At least we'll have the safety of the /tg/ threads to flee to

It should get a high-budget live-action adaptation.