Re:Zero

Attached: b90e7bec54e736d13126ee1597504fc2d56269f1.jpg (580x816, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/446/
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/974608043894714369
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOC

Attached: d6ca7bcb0a46f21f5f0e3c4efa246b600c33aef1.jpg (580x820, 52K)

Attached: 5ab5c9ea15ce36d3233ee12d36f33a87e950b1f1.jpg (580x816, 93K)

we need to settle this once for all, who is the best trap, subaru or felix?

hope discount is ok

Attached: 61093384_p6_master1200.jpg (752x688, 309K)

no

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Attached: Perfect end.jpg (2200x1800, 1.19M)

Siriusly.

Attached: DYU5OPmV4AEvwzb.jpg orig.jpg (600x715, 78K)

Attached: DYVFvwdU0AAPk7d.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1200, 134K)

Chapter 1: The Beginning is always Visitors First
Chapter 2: Water-Gate City Priestella
Chapter 3: An Unusual Reunion, An Unavoidable Reunion, An Unintentional Reunion
Chapter 4: Noisy Silence
Chapter 5: Theatrical Malice

He conquered the loli's heart?

Quite awhile back.

no, he's not interest in loli's

I demand an Elsa route.

Is discount really ded?

finally back

Attached: DYU4EJIU8AArWUh.jpg (600x892, 42K)

bump

So, how do you expect the changes to go in the latest LN, and are you looking forward to the last EX?

Heinkel.

Attached: DYabGl5U8AAjZf-.jpg orig.jpg (600x793, 53K)

Best girl

Attached: IMG_20180316_164515.jpg (600x720, 68K)

he looks like i imagined him to be, like an asshole dad.

But don't you feel sorry for him never being able to physically abuse his son? He's had to rely on emotional and mental abuse all these years! It's really hard.

nothing new, we already saw his design in BD novel 9

imagine missing when trying to spank your 5 year old son.

Reminder.

Attached: 23 (1).jpg (1050x1492, 370K)

I know.
The trick is to convince him that he deserves it.

so new chapter today but it's short

new translation?????
if that's so then it's fine, it doesn't matter if it's short.

WN update

ah...

Attached: 1516843847178.jpg (1570x1536, 396K)

Well, if I manage to not be lazy today, I might get something done.

ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/446/

I missed the thread last time, what happened the last WN chapter?

Attached: 1515192792892.png (1920x1080, 915K)

He explained what isekai meant. No one was particularly shocked. Then they went to the library to investigate, because he's a useless illiterate, and now Shaula is his best friend. Because she thinks he's Flugel and acts like she remembers him and doesn't mind his amnesia, and this works on him because he doesn't know she thinks he's Flugel.

>cute lolis
>in a show wher they are worthless
Every time.

And this new chapter starts out with Subaru liking how Shaula doesn't seem so anxious about him. And Shaula seems to know English worlds, seeing as how she says she'll just suddenly become a cold-blooded 'killing machine' if someone breaks the rules.

>Subaru becomes Flugel because Shaula makes him so

Attached: 1518484878665.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

I swear to fucking god if the Subaru visiting Rem scene doesn't have a translation. It's the only fucking Rem Subaru scene in the entire arc. Is is still even there?

in the end subaru says something about a dream?

>translation
I meant illustration

what?

Well, all I know is that Shaula is his new best friend and Emilia is jealous. Anyhow, the chapter title is "Papier Mache Dream".

Need to check a few chapters back, since I think he just died.

Yep. Subaru just died. Took a wrong turn in the tower and just fucking died. He came back, but he's right where he left off when he first woke up after getting amnesia.

He knows that Emilia is Emilia-chan, though.

>savepoint after the amnesia
of course,

Yep. Anyhow, he seems to have been pushed off the stairs by someone or something.

I'm sure someone killed him,

wait, this also than the first time subaru finding out about his power after the amnesia

Yep. If I bothered to look back, I expect his line is probably exactly the same as the first time he died. But explaining his amnesia is probably going to be a lot harder now.

And of course, here's the question.

Who would shove Subaru off the stairs?

Looks like arc 6 is shaping up to be the wildest ride so far

Not him, but I just had the thought Shaula might have been the one because if flugel had a rbd ability and shaula knows about it she would know that killing Subaru helps him in a way

Could be, but it doesn't really help yet. Anyhow, they all theorize a bit about why Subaru lost his memory. Suggestions include that the tower took them because he broke the rules by trying to use the books in the library to beat the test, though Ram points out that Shaula hasn't murdered them all yet. Then there's the theory that the lost memories are actually part of the test of the tower.

There's something really freaky about the way the eye is drawn. It looks out of place compared to everything else drawing wise for some reason.

Wtf is happening?
Tappei is finally back?

Attached: HOLYSHITT.jpg (485x427, 15K)

>Could be, but it doesn't really help yet.
Shaula isn’t a good example of a smart individual

How did his interaction with Emilia go the second time?

He was kicked off the LN by Kadokawa kemono friends style but they still need his name on the books to sell them so in his newly gained free time he is writing the WN again

It literally ends on the RbD and Emilia and Betty's conversation repeating. Meaning that if he reveals his amnesia, Ram is probably going to cry on him again.

However, he knows all their names this time, and has a vague idea of how they relate. And he may not realize he died, as he thinks it's a dream, so there's a chance that the amnesia won't be revealed this loop.

wat

And, for all we know, this is going to end with Subaru learning to pretend to be himself.

Finally shit hit the fan, i just hope Tappei continues at this pace, because the fucker reignited my hype.

What's wrong with that guys hand?

Attached: BE8F1EC3-969F-4032-AB98-05CEC9C52A4A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

he is a skeleton

Are arc 5 translations dead?

we are nearing 1 month without translations

he did say something about his internet before disappearing

I hope he is ok.

loop and amnesia
great 50 chapter more until it focus on saving Rem again

hey glass box Rem

>great 50 chapter more until it focus on saving Rem again
How long until he picks up on who Rem is to him?

about 10 more tappei hiatuses

Ah i saw your setup some threads ago, nice bro
Btw what you do for a living? Are you like a security guard?

Is the web novel that good, what about the light novel. I like the manga but that will never catch up.

Web novel is pretty good.

The web novel is undisputedly the best version.

I thought he's supposed to have a new, setting-appropriate outfit by now.
Why's he still in the tracksuit?

so any change in the sample of vol 16?

So I just caught up with the WN translations. Should I read the synopses for the untranslated parts or just wait for the translation?

would you user, would you really? i could suck your dick right now, in fact. i will. pull your pants down right fucking now.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Attached: adulterous.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

I have low energy levels. Been fiddling around with translating the first Arc, but my ability to do so tends to come in short bursts.

that's still amazing man, i hope you can deliver.

Me too. Unfortunately, I've accidentally memorized segments of the text to the point where I can flawlessly transcribe it in in moonrunes.

Aw shit, this means no one has yet heard that he's from a different world. He might not tell them again.

>Aw shit, this means no one has yet heard that he's from a different world.
but they did in the last chapter? he literally explained to them what he means by "isekai".

yea but that's no longer true. he died and went back to before that

he died and restarted

He got pushed off the spiral staircase after he got lost on his way to meet everyone.

So, there's someone pushing people off the stairs.

oh shit

fug, then did he get his memories back or is still amnesiac?

Still amnesiac. Wakes up in the exact same moment as he did after losing his memory. And I think he muttered the same shit as the first time he died.

>Wakes up in the exact same moment as he did after losing his memory.
ultimate_despair.png

This event will push him even further toward Shaula. Now he'll confront others with a less coherent story of "I lost my memories but remember some things about you, because I already told you, and you should already know". Eridona and Ram will be suspicious and Emilia and Beatrice confused. Only Shaula will just accept it and be all friendly with him

>This event will push him even further toward Shaula
The Remplacement

Yep. He feels like a a cheap papier-mâché Natsuki Subaru compared to the one everyone was counting on. He also hurt himself with his whip, tried a bunch of stupid poses, and is just feeling useless.
And yes, Emilia has pointed out that he and Shaula seem like really good friends now.

You know, what? Fuck it. I'm going to try and fight through the fatigue. I might not get it done today, but I might be able to half-ass a draft. In the meantime, I think I'd like a wordpress theme that text actually looks good on.

it will bring me happiness

No promises. I'm only capable of doing anything, no matter how trivial, on a good day.

Fine, fine I gotcha
It would* bring me happiness

>suddendly caring about the translaton now
and before you guys never talked about the new chapters from discount or remon, not even the novel of arc3

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko/status/974608043894714369

Tappei just deleted his entire web vision of Arc 5. He's even bashed Arc 4. I don't he agrees.

Attached: DYaA16fVQAAissE.jpg large.jpg (1080x1440, 153K)