One piece

This arc turned from the best arc since the Timeskip to the shittest arc since the Timeskip.
How does Oda keep doing it?

Attached: 1518153546590.jpg (255x246, 37K)

Why the fuck did you make this so early dumbass? I hope nobody goes to this shit thread.

>Worse than Dressrosa and Fishman Island
>Anything in this arc as dumb as the birdcage
>Anyone in this arc as shitty and annoying as Hody and Rebecca
>Any of the fights as boring and tensionless as the ones with the New Fishman Pirates

Yeah no. Only the last two chapters have been bad.

I heard you the first time

CAN'T WAKE UP

>>Any of the fights as boring and tensionless as the ones with the New Fishman Pirates
Kata vs Luffy

Oda a hack
HxH>>>shit>>>>OP
Forever and always

Still arguably the best in the whole manga. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you guys have a problem with the two last chapters? Why? How? Are you retarded?

Are we getting raided by HxHfags? It would explain a lot. What the fuck is going on with this undeserved negativity?

Nice samefagging

I think we can all finally agree that zoro is stronger than sanji now, took a while for oda to confirm it after the time skip but after sanji's arc all he's done is job.

>HxH>>>shit
smug anime girl.jpg

Was this ever in doubt? I'm a Sanjifag but I've never believed that he was stronger than Zoro post-TS.

They’re just salty sanjifags, who are mad about sanji being a jobber.

Title: we’ll definitely return

big mom pirates shoot at germa and are surprised that their bullets aren’t working. Ichiji, niji, yonji, and reiju covers for sanji as he escapes. oven asks how germa survived. oven heard that nusstorte and his army had overtaken germa already. ichiji proclaims that theybe been thrown into the sea

tamago exclaims that unbelievable things keep happening and wonders why the report of germa being defeated was false

Smoothie tells her fleet to not be distracted and to focus on straw hat’s ship only. daifuku says that mont d’or got outsmarted, to which smoothie replies “you did too”

nami wonders whether germa’s arrival is a good or bad thing. sanji tells jinbe via the transponder snail to pass through the port at full speed and that they will return in the meantime.

Brulee says that Luffy must not get away and reveals to everyone that katakuri got defeated by luffy. Everyone is in disbelief. Oven says ” your undefeated legend was…broken by a kid!!?” the soldiers conclude that luffy mustve used something underhanded a rage-filled oven goes to attack sanji and luffy. Ichiji appears and punches through oven using “sparking valkyrie”

Yuen tries to hit sanji into the ground but is stopped by Yonji, who uses “winch execution/beheading”

Sanji is too slow and is hit by a bullet. Niji comes in to protect sanji and defeats all the snipers using “henry blazer”

Sanji and luffy get out from the town. snack, brownie, and joconde is commanded to shoot luffy down but they dont hear it in all the chaos. some soldiers prepare tear gas but Reiju appears and defeats them using “pink hornet”

Carrot spots sanji coming over and sanji spots the sunny as well. “i can see it now, Luffy!!” “it’s the sunny!!!”

End: no break

Germa jobbing in a few chapters is the only way i'll tolerate the rest of Oda's hack hack no mi abilities in this arc.

I'm a Sanjifag myself and i'm not mad at all. It's Germa 66 time. It was expected.

Reminder that Wano is soon and best boy Trafalgar D. Water Law (Water is a secret name) will be the main character of the arc.

Attached: law.png (280x345, 214K)

ignore hxh posters

Attached: gorgeous art.png (640x923, 564K)

There's no way this is worse than Dressrosa, but it took a huge tumble because Oda doesn't fucking know when to end arcs anymore. It honestly feels like he's having a dick measuring contest with himself to see how long he can go.

Are you fucking retarded? They did the same earlier in the arc against even more powerfull opponents. They defeated fodders and pushed back Yuen and Oven. It makes perfect sense for them to be able to do that. They aren't going to win against the army. They are merely buying time.

Attached: Germa_66_fighting.png (1910x1400, 3.07M)

>It honestly feels like he's having a dick measuring contest with himself to see how long he can go.
This

You just caught arc fatigue like always. Stop reading weekly if you can't handle it and fuck off.

900 will be Reverie yes?

not hi but the post-ts arcs feel stretched out even after rereading them

They are just longer fuck off retard.

This arc had some obvious asspulls nobody is talking about.

Hack Hack no Mi
User: Eiichiro Oda

Users with this devil fruit are able to create bullshit scenarios that don't need justification. The user will be praised for even the most minute level of basic writing.

Abilities:
Ass Pull: The user is able to create random powerups and plot points on the spot

Foreshadowing: The user can "cleverly" mention something from the past and make it appear in the present

Edit: Can use editors to seemingly fix their every mistake

Weaknesses:
-While the Hack Hack no Mi is powerful against dickriders, it has no effect against people with even the most average i.q
-Because of the toll the Hack Hack no Mi takes on the user, they have to rest every few weeks. This is when they are most vulnerable

Like?

What is Perospero's face made out of that Oven who's a brickhouse get's a hole pierced through his stomach from the same punch?

>They are just longer
yeah because they are being stretched for no reason

Oda's cocksuckers are at full force today

Hard candy

kek based hackposter

I read that it was because Oda lost an editor, I'm noticing weird pace too

Oven din't get a hole pierced through is stomach you absolute retard. The spoilers were just poorly written as always. Brainlet.
I'm always there. I think you meant "hackposters/hxhfags are at full force today". You can go back to wherever you are from.

We've already talked about them.

You know I realized Luffy was unable to punch through Peros' candy wall and only escaped because Amande accidentally cut an escape for him, so why didn't he just creat a candy dome to trap him in?

WHAT A FUCKING HACK!

>This arc turned from the best arc since the Timeskip
Best post TS arc is still punk hazard.

There's no weird pace. It's just longer because there's more characters. Logically so, it's a fucking Yonko arc. Fuck off now.

Chadocarbonium.

Drinking milk grows his teeth. Running around makes him skinnier from being obese, etc

He jumped above the wall speedreader. He didn't go through that hole.

>d-don't you dare question Oda's writing abillity because spoilers said so and so!
>n-no u hxhfags!
>leave Daddy Oda alone ;_;

From Redon.

Chapter 898: "We will definitely return."

On the cover we have the navigator of the New Pirates Kyohei, Rold (his birth was mentioned in chapter 866). He is a thin giant, with a thin body (except the upper torso) and looks a bit like Cabaji, with his mane covering part of his face.

The Big Mom Pirates shoot the Germa but they are surprised because the bullets do not do anything to them despite hitting their bodies. Ichiji, Niji, Yonji and Reiju cover Sanji while he escapes. Oven wonders how the Germa managed to survive if he had heard in a report that Nusstorte and his subordinates had defeated them a few hours ago.

Tamago wonders why these unimaginable things are happening and also wonders why there was a false report about Germa's defeat. Mont D'Or is crazy. We also see Nusstorte defeated and confirm that he is the 12th child of the Charlotte Family.

Despite the commotion on the island, Smoothie tells his fleet not to be distracted and to focus only on the Straw Hat boat. Daifuku, who is also on Smoothie's boat, says that they have been smarter than Mont D'Or and that they have won the game. Smoothie replies that they have also been smarter than him XD.

Nami wonders if Germa's arrival is something good or bad for them. Sanji contacts Jinbe via Den Den Mushi and tells him to pass through the port at full speed, that they (Luffy and him) will go there in the meantime.

Brûlée says that Luffy must not escape and reveals to everyone crying, that Katakuri has been defeated by Luffy Straw Hat. All the members of the Big Mom band who listen to Brûlée are left in shock (even Mont D'Or who listens to him for Den Den Mushi).

Because Oda is a hack

Yes because that answers my question you retard, why didn't Pero make a dome that he couldn't just punch his way through or jump out of

Oven: "Your legend of undefeated man has been ... destroyed by a boy !!?"

Some subordinates of the Big Mom band believe that Luffy must have used some trick. Oven, enraged, launches for Sanji and Luffy. Ichiji appears and hits Oven and other members of the Big Mom band with the attack "Sparkling Valkyrie." The attack pierces Oven's body.

Sanji has jumped to avoid the attack of Ichiji but when he is in the sky Yuen appears again and tries to attack him with his cane as in the last chapter. However the cane breaks, it has been Yonji, who has extended his glove and has destroyed it. Then grab Yuen by the head and use it as a whip to defeat several enemies, and even to destroy a house. The attack is called "Winch Execution".

Sanji does not go as fast as he wants and is attacked with a bazooka. Niji appears at full speed and takes it to dodge the missile, tells him that it is very slow. He then draws his sword and uses the "Henry Blazer" attack to defeat more enemies that come his way.

Niji throws Sanji and Luffy off the island. Oven orders Snack, Brownie and Joconde to shoot Luffy from the ships but, the chaos is so great, they do not hear the order and they do not. Some subordinates of the band prepare tear gas to shoot Sanji but Reiju appears and defeats them using the "Pink Hornet" attack.

Carrot sees Sanji and Luffy with the binoculars and informs the rest.

Sanji: "I can see it now, Luffy !! It's Sunny!"

Milk was established back in Thriller Bark and Luffy's crazy metabolism has always been a thing. It's just One Piece physics, it's coherent whithin the universe. Not "asspulls" by any measure imaginable.

Go back to your thread. I think Kurapaki is about to summon a singing parrot.

Why does brulee keep getting caught? Did oda write himself into a corner with this terrible mirror world?

>Oven din't get a hole pierced through is stomach you absolute retard. The spoilers were just poorly written as always. Brainlet.
"The attack pierces Oven's body"
Odafag on suicide watch

Why edit his dick

Attached: 5mthusband.jpg (636x511, 199K)

Is sulong an asspull or legit powerup?
Did oda nerf jimbee?

It was foreshadowed in Zou

>grab Yuen by the head and use it as a whip to defeat several enemies, and even to destroy a house. The attack is called "Winch Execution".
What the fuck did qt Yuen did to deserve this

Attached: Respect Yuen.jpg (176x176, 15K)

I don't think many of you remember how long Doffy arc was.

WCI is barley 70 chapters so far (started at chapter 825).

Dressrosa + Punk Hazard together were 148 chapters and went for ~4 years

final salt to the old wounds ichiji tossing sanji like a joke and niji having to save him. all that's left is judge giving him a raid suit for shits and giggles.

>what did Yuen do to deserve this
Making Oda realize he made him appear to powerful to let Jobji and Luffy escape

Was the Eclipse an asspull?

Holy fuck the virgin was autistic enough to edit the bulge of a fanart Katakuri. That's fucking hilarious.

by that logic WCI started at the end of Fishman Island

HAHAHAHAHAAHHGHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH ZOROFAGS BTFO HE GOT HIT BY A MISSILE AND NOT A BULLET AND HE DID NOT EVEN FET HIT HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAV

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Attached: Friendly old person.jpg (500x279, 110K)

>Oda isn't even a decent hack
Another reason why Bleach is superior

Attached: aizen.jpg (500x685, 89K)

Dressrosa was awful but in WCI Oda is rushing and wasting a lot of characters, >h
aving 30 chapters of hungry Mom is boring
>Sanji didn't got any development , >Germas now really didn't need any Alliance with BM because her sons are jobbing against them
>Pudding power didn't do anything interesting
>Katakuri suddenly feel like having honour means to let your rival getting up every time and suddenly doesn't care about his siblings
>Pekoms appearing of nowhere
All the jobbing feels forced, WCI should have been a short arc if Oda was planning to use BMP again later

Virgin Katakuri, Chad Dogtooth

... He wanted to use that pic to bash Katakuri but realise the bulge is too big for his agenda...wow that's fucking sad

Attached: laughing charlotte triplets.jpg (2880x2052, 640K)

>in the sky Yuen appears again and tries to attack him with his cane as in the last chapter
Seems like Yuen is going to be Sanji‘s new boogeyman.

Attached: 1DC2EB31-47A8-4755-BA01-A1066F2059F9.jpg (199x202, 18K)

It's just poorly written. Or it's like when Luffy "pierced" Doffy's body with red hawk. He has no hole in his stomach you retard. Use your brain.

Are all of Big Mom's children destined to get fat and ugly like she did at 68?

Based Niji

Attached: Blackleg sanji.jpg (600x336, 23K)

>damage controlling this hard

Fucking retard. He din't just kill Oven. Use your fucking brain.

Don't worry, they'll be another 100 in this arc at least to go with them

Does this mean Sanjifags have to kiss the Germafags asses now?

Sorry, I mixed up my symbols
HxH

you got him epic troll bro xD

Katakuri is perfect and handsome at 48, so no

>Any of the fights as boring and tensionless as the ones with the New Fishman Pirates
For someone who were expecting a showcase of "2 years worth of training", the action scenes really worked like a charm. Not every fight has to be Enies Lobby tier.

Where did I say he died?
>say Oven get a hole pierced through his stomach
>"No fucking reatrd spoilers aren't written properly!"
>more clear spoilers comes out than confirm what I said
>"hurrr well he didn't die so ur still a retard"

Germafags don't exist

GET IN THE FUCKING RAID SUIT SANJI

Attached: PicsArt_03-15-12.14.53.png (574x802, 716K)

Wow manchild much?

Big Mom was somewhat still attractive at 48, give it 20 years and he'll be the blob.

Ok, you are just too dumb to understand anything. I'll wait tomorow. He din't a hole pierced through his stomach.

What was the O MY moment this arc?

It's always like this
>Spoilers leak
>Shitposters start to shit the threads to high heaven trying to paint the chapter as the worst thing created by humanity
>Chapters out
>Shiposters continue going full force but you can see people actually trying to discuss the content of the chapter
>After 2-3 days the actual discussion starts
Repeat x infinite until the manga ends

Low effort comeback for a low effort bait from a fan of a low effort manga, fitting, don’t you think?

Attached: 1499902794712.jpg (173x151, 11K)

Oda approves

Don't forget sanji's cooking

Attached: 1485529130050.jpg (1080x982, 206K)

>having 30 chapters of hungry Mom is boring
Not untrue, but that's a clear exaggeration. There have been plenty of chapters without the Cake plot

>Germas now really didn't need any Alliance with BM because her sons are jobbing against them
They're going to get up again in a bit. This is Germa's one chance to be cool, after that the BMP will make a comeback so that the Strawhats can look cool. That's just how this sort of thing works.

>Pudding power didn't do anything interesting
Can't say that until the arc's over.

>Katakuri suddenly feel like having honour means to let your rival getting up every time and suddenly doesn't care about his siblings
Made him a unique antagonist. And he clearly still cares about his family, Flampe was just being a cunt who got what was coming to her.

>Pekoms appearing of nowhere
Okay yeah this was dumb.

The biggest plothole this arc is why didnt bege just poison bm with a devil fruit. He was planning for a whole year already.

DF taste way too bad. She would just spit it out instantly.

Maybe because he dont have one?

>anyone who dislikes what I like is an Xfag

It would depend on who eats the first bite and that likely would have been the cook

Fishman Island was the worst by a country mile solely because the NFP are the fucking worst. It's like if you gave Enel 8 Satoris for flunkies.