Hunter X Hunter

wasabisyrup.com/archives/ga-i1k9Wf8s

Attached: bestgirl.jpg (744x1080, 278K)

absolutely haram

Attached: wtf.png (124x316, 42K)

What the FUCK

Attached: 1508634488236.jpg (250x336, 15K)

REV UP THOSE CHARTS

Attached: m0323 copy_oJWt4GmEs2w.jpg (746x1080, 203K)

This chapter just further illustrates that Togashi is on another level compared to other JUMP mangaka.

togashi isn't time restricted

Finally.

Attached: morena.jpg (745x1080, 173K)

And I thought Morena would be ugly.

Morena is my waifu

You thought right.

Anybody with ublock origin here?
Whenever i try and follow these links the site doesn't load. I'm not gonna disable my ad blocker for these faggots.
Any way to get around it?

I think it's time for a website...

Is she Hellbell?

Attached: Hellbell_Full.png (276x242, 189K)

What the actual fuck.
How did the MADMAN manage to put that in a shonen magazine?
He is really the CHADest mangaka (along side ONE)

Who is this?

It's time

Attached: 1521119318675.png (948x494, 256K)

I really hope waifuposters don't ruin her, she seems pretty cool so far

Illegitimate daughter of Nasubi

which troupe member will kill him

>person who thinks the world is cruel and unfair
>woman
>self-destructive
>spreads STDs
Maybe Togashi isn't a leftist.

Ging never said the 5 calamities are alive and kicking. He just said they've arrived at the human world and humanity is not yet perished.

Hellbell could have been killed long ago, along with Brion and Papu.

None because it would be pointless to kill off Zodiacs before they reach the dark continent.

>Mizai
>getting killed
1: you're underestimating one of the best hunters in the world
2: he has plot armor for the Beyond arc

I did it earlier by waiting half a second and stopping the site from loading, so it loads the pages, but doesn't get a chance to load whatever ad or whatever is fucking with me.

*Raugh*

We already know Mizai's ability. The guy will be useless for the DC. It's obvious he's dying here.

None, because he would wreck them all except Kuroro.

do you think we will see kalluto and illumi in these last two chapters

>We already know Mizai's ability.
no, he has at least other 2 cards we never saw speedreader

>a hatsu is the entirety of a character's worth
You're pretty dull, redditor.

>2018
>still wanking off to the Ryodan who are scared shitless and underestimating the Zodiacs who sparred with Netero regularly

yes

>forgetting to draw Morena's scar in the same chapter she made her first appearance
How can other mangaka even compete?

Attached: scar.jpg (744x1080, 172K)

no

kek

O MY ACHING BACK

Probably an assistant's error.

I have ublock and I disable it.

Didnt Hisoka already rank one Ryodan member over 3 Zodiacs?

Well, we have a rough idea of what it does. His ability is useful with dealing with criminals, not huge leviathan monsters.
We'll wait and see.

who killed him?

Attached: dead.png (257x393, 168K)

>togashi
>assistant's error
lel

Ging > Botobai > Cheadle > Mizaistom > Netero > Saccho > Saiyu > the Chimera Ant Royal Guards > Ginta > Biscuit > Kanzai > Chrollo

really?

He ranked Illumi over three, before he was a member of the Ryodan. But Hisoka isn't the word of God.

Stop wanking off to these guys, they're running like rats.

You are baiting, right?
You are retarded. And Mizai can beat the shit out of most of the spiders.

He was ranking penis girth in millimeters.

he does that a lot though, like with Franklin's scars just last chapter.

if we go by Hisoka's points Chrollo and Illumi are superior to Ginta

it was already stated in the election arc that botobai is the strongest

Illumi? From his aura alone which doesn't tell everything about a fighter? Illumi is Hisoka/Chrollo tier but the other spiders are below. If you think spiders are stronger than the zodiacs you are retarded.

The fact that Togashi forgot to draw the most defining characteristic of her design says a lot about his drawing capabilities.

Mangaka make mistakes and these mistakes are fixed in volumes retard.

jesus, there's just way too many characters this arc.

And they're all on a boat that's probably gonna sink when all hell breaks loose.

>DUDE WAR,STARVING AFRICANS,HEDONISTS LMAO

They never said that Botobai was the strongest. It said "Advisor of the chairman and close to the previous chairman Netero".

If we go by Hisoka's judgement, the Spiders are on par with the Zodiacs.
Togashi obviously included Hisoka's rating to tell us that Illumi was well above most of the Zodiacs. He doesn't put random conversations like that for no reason.

Or maybe he had to draw shit ton of faces this chapter, and just made a mistake.

Lel zodiac aren't choose for their fighting ability, most of them would loose against Kaito.

No I'm not baiting

>tfw my internet is too fast
Got it to work on the tenth try, thanks

You disable what exactly? If I try to use the element zapper it still blocks the site

You can see signs of Togashi already giving up when he just flat out stated some of the nen beast abilities

me opening up Morena's vagina

Attached: 234234325.jpg (743x1080, 270K)

>"in name and in ability the one closest to being chairman

Shadow Jobber 2.0

I'm a confused about their relations to the Princes. Why do they look similar?

Attached: m0329 copy_Fa0Zb06-EMg.jpg (745x1080, 165K)

>If I added the words "DUDE" and "LMAO" then that would make that thing silly
The absolute state of Re**itors who try to fit in

too soon

Attached: 1520791163907.png (250x282, 93K)

Do you guys think Chrollo will steal the ability?
Does that mean he'll kiss all the troupe members?

Attached: 1521030641568.jpg (500x600, 61K)

meant for

Togashi has 5 assistants.

>hunter x hunter jesus is suave and sexy

Attached: b551da9963a7aab00acb7abb9cb9c1f91271349593_full.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Same father.

A pretty glaring mistake. You'd expect a professional to avoid such elementary errors, but I guess I'm expecting too much out Togashi.

The subordinate of Zhang's mafia boss looks like Matsuri from Tokyo Ghoul
to make you remember it more easily

>female character
>hope waifuposters don't ruin her
ah, youth

The lower two mafia bosses are the king's half siblings, not children.

He's always done that though.

Including that worm that comes out of mantis assholes when they die is pretty specific

Halkenburg dies next

He didn't explain them in detail, he just gave us a hint of what to expect.

>why does he look similar to his uncle

They're fucking related, how is this a question?

The Zodiacs are Netero's buddies. Hisoka didn't lose his shit when he met Netero or Biscuit, not because they're not strong, but because they all know how to hide their powerlevel. Killua had this same experience. Killua was brainwashed by Illumi to overestimate everyone, and yet, Killua completely misjudged four characters in the series: Netero, Biscuit, Wing and Zushi. That's a direct line of Netero's martial arts school. It's not unreasonable to think the Zodiacs, being Netero's sparring partners, also learned from him how to hide their strength.

The Zodiacs were also pretty confident in saying that they're stronger than Morel. Morel is pretty strong himself. As strong as the stronger Troupe members.

Ging is special, though.

Most of them are unimportant. It's not that big of a deal.

>Jesus
>Judas kiss
>Crown of Thorns
>Antichrist
Now I'm 100% sure Chrollo will interact with Tserriednich, it's just a matter of time and Morena will be the link

Attached: quorururu.jpg (1673x837, 323K)

Mangaka make glaring mistakes all the time. Kishimoto forgetting to draw Naruto's whiskers, for example.

holy shit what a qt

I was rereading the manga and I noticed how much more... bombastic the art and composition was in the CA arc. It just had more oomph to it, I know the setting demands it but a vast majority of the stuff after that arc has been mid-shots of characters sitting in a white space talking.

There are spiders in there?

You're totally on point, but most people in these threads take Hisoka's opinion as word of God, despite Togashi pointing out that's not case and Kuroro embarrassing him in their match.

>this

This would trigger me, too, if it was just Togashi saying it, but it's not, it's some dumb slut who has a legitimate excuse to hate the world. She also doesn't explicitly hate people, she hates life in general. Two of those images are fossils and animals eating each other. It's not as dumb as the "humans are bad mmkay" shit from CA.

I have a 300 Mbps download speed, which I think is okay. My browser, on the other hand, has AIDS or something.

I can't wait to see what people make with this.

Hisoka has spent his entire life searching for strong people, you moron. He's a way better judge than Killian ever will be.
The fact that he spent the manga chasing Chrollo instead of any of the Zodiac memers, and the fact that he rated Illumi well above three Zodiacs is more than enough for us to state that the Spiders and Zodiacs are just on par with each other.

Where were you all at during the down time?

I know you guys were discussing hxh somewhere else.

;-;

Hisoka vs Gotoh had some great composition.
Chimera Ant is definitely his finest so far though.

Does she want to fuck her big bro Tse?

>multiple earrings
>scar
from 10/10 to 0/10

>Hisoka has spent his entire life searching for strong people, you moron. He's a way better judge than Killian ever will be.

And yet, he couldn't tell that Netero would crush him.

she doesn't care what you think, she's gonna destroy the world

>Attempts to steal his ability, but Bateman catches on at the end of the deal
>Steve Carell needs to deal with Bateman suddenly going apeshit on him, or diplomat his way out of it
I'm for it.

He doesn't need to go that far, although it'd mirror Nobunaga's requiem. I'm pretty sure Togashi is going for a parallel here in Hunter x Hunter, with the election mirroring the hunter exam/zoldyck shenanigans (which are officially the same arc) and now the succession mirroring Yorkshin.

What's absolutely certain, though, is at least one previously established character is going to get "infected" and rack up points. Maybe Togashi will use it as a leveler to make some newbie Nen-users capable of competing against the veterans, or the Troupe against the Zodiacs, or whatever.

I change my mind. Maybe Morena is the Neon of this arc and he will steal it.