The power of Plot Armor is so fucking powerful that it did bring back Goku into the ToP, fight with Freeza on his side...

The power of Plot Armor is so fucking powerful that it did bring back Goku into the ToP, fight with Freeza on his side, and defeat Jiren.

I guess Cockukers won.

Attached: DYZW9lFU0AA03c4.jpg (728x408, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/974562112210026496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Goku is so god damn powerful in UI guys, he's unbeatable
>oh by the way he falls off the stage lol
>Frieza is back bitches!
>oh wait Goku actually isn't out lol

Goku being in still is good with me though, it means he'll probably get the wish and not Frieza.

Got a source by the way?

1. twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/974562112210026496

2. I liked the idea of Goku losing to Jiren. There was a point there with potential. "There's always someone even more powerful than you". Wasted, like other shit in this show, but well, expect quality from DBS it's nuts. Probably Freeza will be Hakai'd or he will go back to hell.

They gonna use the Potara?

Not bad. Gonna be fun speculating how exactly the last episode pans out. I really don't see Frieza getting the wish honestly, it has to go to Goku.

I was ready for him to drop out too and his wish to revive all the universes would be justified with "I want to beat Jiren fair and square", kind of like how he did with Hit.

>Goku "falls" from the arena
>but it's similar to when Vegeta was getting beat by Jiren and is just hanging off a bit of rubble by his toes, so not technically out
>as Jiren walks over to ring out Goku properly, he gets shot in the back
>Frieza shoots at Jiren for a bit
>this gives Goku the time to get back up and fight alongside him
Calling it now.

This shit is probably the second worst written anime of all time. Nothing will ever surpass Mirai Nikki, but damn they're trying.

>Frieza gets knocked off by Jiren
>gives the last of his energy to Goku as he falls of the stage and Goku goes UI again

>I leave the rest to you, Son Goku-san
>Frieza, I hear your feelings loud and clear!

Godku haters are THAT pathetic, noice

Attached: 1371957173760.png (232x199, 32K)

That would be the stupidest thing ever. Goku winning by surviving on the energy given to him by everyone else. If all that energy was enough, then why didn't they just work as a team to win?

If they make Goku win 1 vs 1 against that shitty written asspull of a character - I'll even rate this shit show a 7 on MAL. "1" if they'll make him lose

If this happens i'm walking out of the theater and not watching super anymore!

>shitty written asspull of a character
so goku ?

>Goku will become an angel
>Vegeta will become a GoD
>Gohan will become a Supreme Kai
Who else a fan of this theory?

>>Goku will become an angel
>>Vegeta will become a GoD
>>Gohan will become a Supreme Kai
>Who else a fan of this theory?
Holy fuck, speedwatchers are THE WORST. Goku never wants high positions, he declined Kami's offer to become Earth God and he would do the same now.

>this is literally how jiren is going to be defeated

Attached: a-raditz-dragon-ball-piccolo-dragon-ball-goku-dragon-ball-z-anime-brothers-death-113540.png (838x438, 445K)

They're going to run the clock probably

so are they finally friends now?

I think hakai destroys you completely soul and all, its like erasing them but more painful.

No never, frieza will always hate goku since frieza kept his promise of fighting on their side Goku will bring him back. Frieza will gather a new army across the multiverse.

You say this as if the final battle in the three DBZ arcs weren't on the same level of bullshit

He didn't keep SHIT. He tried to switch sides numerous times and attacked them for fun.