One Piece

We are back and the chapter is out.

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/898/page/1

Attached: 009.png (270x248, 46K)

Wtf did I just read?
Why do Germas need BM's help conquering North Blue?
They're commander tiers all of them.

Not as bad as I thought.

Looks like the GERMS are capable of beating the commanders. They were just overwhelmed by enemies in the wedding that's why they are beaten but now that they have taken them by surprised looks like the can handle or their own.

Oda wanking Germas, and Toei will wank then even more, must sell all those figures yo

Attached: 1521112569386.png (392x385, 150K)

No but seriously, what the fuck is Oda trying to do with Germa? He introduced them with a clone army they used as human shields, their endgoal is conquering North Blue again, and they beat up the qt cook. And now seems like the arc will end with an handshake between father or son, what the hell.

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: Pekoms_Anime_Infobox.png (1088x2112, 2.28M)

Katakuri should feel bad when he wakes up
>Oven almost (?) killed
>Brulee with PTSD forever

Attached: 1521192420598.jpg (1737x1300, 504K)

>recklessly charge luffy
>get btfo by the people in front of you

A serious alliance of Germas, strawhats, Bege could have actually taken down the BM's pirates.

Yet another ass pull. Germa suddenly appearing without no one noticing and and being too strong...

>>Commander tiers
They are around average new world pirate tier with their raid suits.

>"WTF GERMA STRONK"
This is literally the same shit they pulled in the wedding, helping others escape by getting in some powerful attacks while the enemies are distracted.
With the exception Ichiji's attack on Oven (who didn't even get KOd or seriously wounded), they didn't even fight anyone strong, just some fodder.

They're doing a heroic sacrifice. Don't act all suprised if they're off-screened again next chapter.

Attached: 10-11.png (1765x1300, 1.13M)

They are supposed to be strong. just because ichiji jobbed to katakuri doesn't mean they suddenly aren't the feared organization that even big mom wanted to be a part of

lmao muh honour is more important than my siblings in a dire situation where Big Meme is destroying everything and killing people so I need to stab myself lmao xD
>younger sister gets used as a bike and has PTSD
>younger tripler brother had his stomach turned into a gloryhole
>Germa is destroying the Big Mom pirates
>enemy is getting away
Katakuri better be exiled at this rate

This. Remember the ones they jobbed to were the literal top tiers of the world. Big Mom and Katakuri. Luffy couldn't even scratch the first one and barely beat the other one after getting beat to shit himself. Losing to them is no shame. They're a Yonkou and a Yonkou's literal right hand man. Germa is still strong as shit and they proved that this chapter. If anything, Cuckji is the weak one for not being able to outrun the bullets without his brother's help.

This.

>People trying to shoot Luffy
Am I missing something or were they just being retarded?

Here i thought oven was going to be the next sweet commander and got defeated, the yu guy too big mom pirates are a joke, at least whitebeard's crew got defeated by the strongest people in the navy

Oven is fine though.

>They're commander tiers all of them.

Ichiji only did that well against Oven because he sneak attacked him while he was attacking Sanji.

They are nowhere near the level of the sweet comanders, but they are definatly high tier fighters. They needed big mom because if they try to take over all of north blue, if the countrys there are part of the world goverment, that would mean that the marines would be sent to stop them, and if they send at least one admiral then they are fucked

BM crew are such a jobbers

It took the entire marines + shichibukais to defeat WB.

BM pirates in comparison are having hard time against 1/2 straw hats + germa.

>Army as big as the population of a country
>All of them created and raised to be top tier soldiers
>High tech weapons like canons that can destroy multiple ships from miles away
>Top 4 warriors were genetically enhanced to be super humans since birth, have years of experience in wars and have high tech armour that puts them between high mid tier and mid high tier level
>None of BMP fighters are there to fight them(except for maybe Snack)
>Going for a Surprise attack in both land and sea
>Everybody is now salty because they thought Germa be Jobbers like Sanji

RESPECT GERMA 66

Attached: one_piece_869___germa_66_by_melonciutus-dbd11oc.png (1024x790, 841K)

Oda the hack strikes again

*None of BMP top fighters

Oven is alive and conscious, but he is by no means "fine".

Yeah but they still are a bit stronger than I expected. Raid suits technology sure is no joke. Maybe sanji sure really consider wearing one.

Katakuri doesn't deserve this family. Fuck the bastard, letting Luffy win and leaving his family in trouble.

Attached: 09.png (869x1300, 419K)

>>They are supposed to be strong.
I blame oda for not portraying that aspect well.

Oda has to nerf the bm pirates in order for half of the strawhats to survive in this arc.

fuck Katakuri
>muh honor
if he wanted an honorable fight then he should've beat Luffy then and there, kidnapped him, put seastone cuffs on him, let him get back to full health and then have a true 1v1 so he could protect his family at the same time.

I think I wouldn't have enjoyed Ichiji's panels so much if it wasn't for you fuckers' shiposting

>Katakuri loses
>Instead of belittling him like they have done with every other sibling that has lost, everyone flips their shit and get in berserk mode
Was Flambe the only shitty sibling?

Attached: Honorable katakuri.jpg (905x901, 413K)

He is though. The beam piercing through was just for effect, like the fire from Red Hawk piercing Doffy.

Attached: 15.png (212x213, 19K)

Luffyfags will call you Katafag if you disagree, I would have accepted Katakuri losing the fight but Oda clearly forced all the nerfs on him when a few chapters ago he was telling Luffy not to touch his siblings. Same with Pudding and her short flashback, Oda doesn't know how to make villains anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-160156.png (720x1280, 459K)

I saw steam coming out of his back when he was doubled over and winded from Ichiji's punch, I don't know if it was just from the punch itself but maybe he did get a hole but he used his devil fruit to cauteruze the wound?

Where is Judge?

>Implying that the Germa arent stronger than vice admirals and even some of the shichibukai
Whitebeard had a fuck ton of allies, thats why all of those marines were required, but they were all fodder. The only ones that were a problem to he marines were Whitbeard himself and his top 3 comanders. 2 of big mom comanders are down, one of them is busy and Big mom herself is miles away from the fight. So no, they are not jobbers, just really unlucky and the germa is quite strong

Making the suit for Sanji

Why did he throw his spear away as well?

Even while being chocked Yuen is CUTE!

Attached: Abused Yuen cute.png (428x286, 138K)

i blame your memory

Preparing the biggest jobbing ever, even Sanjob would be impressed.

>Sup Forums is back
>Everyone post literally SAME reaction face as Nami's
>They j-just friends user, t-they don't love each other.
My fucking sides.

Attached: 1517011936301.png (1024x611, 447K)

Probably in the castle leading the fleet attack.

Why the actual fuck are people hyping Oven up to be some kind of unbeatable god on the level of the Sweet Commanders or something? His only claim to fame so far is beating up his sister who wasn't even a fighter and some fat old dude who also wasn't even a fighter.

Just imagine if Cracker was still conscious. He is a one man army and can spread his haki through his soliders. He would literally drown the G66.

He just has the usual scuff marks. The steam was probably from the force of the attack.

He literally just turned Sulong Pekoms into a non threat a chapter ago

>chocked

Attached: 1510622881662.png (222x372, 45K)

I want vengence for qt Yuen being bullied and Oven's belly being bullied, Vinsmokes better get gangraped by sheer numbers now that Luffy and Sanji have escaped.

to his merit tho, he seems quite tanky

>Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji are supposed to be emotionless monsters that don't have empathy
>have clearly been shown to have a normal range of emotions, worry about each other's safety, and return favors

What was supposed to be the downside of their genetic modifications again?

Where is Compote?

I would say that for design, that weapon looked ridiculous with a big guy like him and with a power like that, no weapon style fits him way more. What I hated is that he allowed Luffy to get up every time and forgot about Brulee, Luffy should have lost this fight or atleast interrupt the fight if Oda is going to use Katakuri again in the future

But yea I agree he's definitely not Commander level, Perospero is ahead of him too imo

That bastard should suffer the most gruesome of deaths.

Sound like a good idea because Sanji is too weak right now.

Next chapter this big boy is knocking Sanji down. And Oda, if you dont give Jobji a raid suit i will fuck your wife just like his VA

Attached: Charlotte_Snack_Manga_Infobox.png (275x275, 84K)

Reverie when?

SaRei confirmed

He's a huge tank of muscles that keeps getting up from should be fatal attacks one after another and his devil fruit is strong enough to boil the sea in a matter of seconds and light things on fire with his mind but none of that matters because Oda makes him conviniently forget how strong is fruit is because the plot doesn't call for it.

How rude, you can't just point out my spelling errors like that!

Attached: 1520965573362.jpg (587x437, 177K)

Fuck off, Judge

>Snack
>not Jobck

Pero's would kinda be useless in any fight againts Oven though

He stopped Pekoms from becoming a full Sulong. Sulong pekoms is probably stronger than Oven

Katakuri is my favorite character but I swear if I was him if I where to wake up that site if I had any more shred of honor I'd commit seppuku.

This. The answer is obvious. They’re Veteran level, but not top commander level, and an admiral would likely fuck their shit up. In addition, the blues are fucking massive, and it would take an ass load of resources to conquer and maintain just one of them.

So is this actually wrapping up or are we gonna get another 10 chapters of
>YOU DARE CHALLENGE THE CHARLOTTE NAME
>YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE WCI
and insert another random stronk sibling

He uses his devil fruit abilities pretty well. The big mum pirates are really fodder if oven is not strong.

He stopped him before he could really get going and then everyone else piled on him and covered his eyes. The BMP's main strategy seems to just be zerg rushing people with superior numbers and ganking tired opponents. Only the Sweet Commanders seem to be worth a shit in an actual one on one fight.

This
>Nobody lays a hand on my younger brother
She’s the only one who gets to put her hands on him

>spoilers out
>Sanji hit by bullet
>JOBJI, OUT OF MONSTER 3
>chapter hits
>it's little drama frame
It's like 7 or 8 times in a row samefag crying about spoilers result in dead silence after released chapter.
Pathetic cuck.

Attached: kek.png (852x347, 178K)

Katakuri is stripped of his minister title and forbidden from eating donuts forever as his punishment for being a retard, does that sound like a fair punishment?

Sulong Pekoms is also featless.

Alright guys place your bets. It's obvious that Sanji and Luffy won't make it to the Sunny in the next chapter. So how's Oda going to drag this arc out this time?

She was last seen a couple of chapters ago, hanging out with Mont d'Or.

One possibility is that she's similar to Perospero, in that her real strength isn't directly in combat as such, rather she's more focused on strategy or some other non-combat related discipline.

Attached: 06.png (1345x1001, 1.36M)

What are you talking about he has 2 feet

He also had to be saved from a bazooka by Niji and then literally thrown to safety, but hey, keep ignoring things that aren't convenient to you.

Sanji sucks. Germa for life. They are so cool

not kata fault when oda made him OOC

I hope Katakuri goes berserker when he see all the chaos

Attached: Rapetime.jpg (736x596, 57K)

>he can't dodge it, because they all targeting not him but Luffy
>so CoO not work

I still hate the Germa but the hate is watered down now compared to before. Damn it.

Attached: DX2YUSPVAAAzumI.jpg (707x1200, 104K)

Smoothie + Joconde + Snack vs the Sunny.

Yeah, the bullet turned out to be nothing serious. Still, his performance in combat has been mediocre for the better part of a decade. He needs to show something soon.

I'm being actually serious here. Nothing we've seen from Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji has implied that they can't feel emotions or aren't empathetic.

Soul Pocus sounds better.

Half Straw Hats + Entire Germa Army + Fire Tank Pirates + Sun Pirates aid + Sacrifice of Pedro(?)
It's been a long crawl up to this point

so does reiju have the moth moth fruit? is it the first insect-type zoan we see?

>he h-had to be killed by that rocket, i-i swear
Oh my, you again?

Has Oven been taking more than Kata ever did?

Nigga really
Remember when Judge cried like a bitch

Same, I can't hate an unapologetic edgelord like Ichiji, or a tsundere carrying his bro around a battle field like a little baby.
I already liked Yonji before, he's my favourite, but that cyborg arm, damn.

Yes. I can tell you that this is a fact because I’m an assistant to Oda-sensei.

Oven has Luffy-tier endurance at this point.

No, there have been several insect zoans I believe the Tontattas had a few

Kata got hit by Luffy like 3 times

Sanji and Reiju are gonna fuck every night in the New Baratie