Sora no Woto

Holy shit, so glad I gave this one a chance. At the end of Episode 4 I knew I was watching something special. Consider the following: Sora no Woto and Haibane Renmei are two great shows that excel at very different things.
One question though: was the old lady in the snow Rio's real mom or just some random person with a similar backstory?

Attached: crunchyroll sora no woto kanata trumpet.png (3840x2160, 1.4M)

I'm happy that you enjoyed it.
Similar person, Rio's mother died from a sickness.

They've also both got great OSTs.
But I agree, it's actually funny how much you see people equate the two considering how actually incredibly different they are.

Okay thanks, that was really throwing me off.
Amen to that. Servante de feu is amazing.

Attached: crunchyroll sora no woto drinking.png (2576x1492, 1.09M)

Noel is best girl.

Attached: illust_39700121_20180118_014215.jpg (400x400, 66K)

That's not how you spell Rio user.

You'd have a point if soranowoto actually excelled at anything. It's a mediocre and self-indulgent cgdct show with a gimmick which fools plebs into thinking it's something special.

Attached: a you fail it.jpg (512x384, 62K)

Was this yuri ?

Attached: [Elysium]Sora.no.Woto.EP13(BD.1080p.FLAC)[8AC03E4E].mkv_snapshot_25.22_[2018.02.01_09.36.41].jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Completely straight.

She wants to be a lovely wife to a lovely brown wife.

I want to marry Felicia

But "ma" is a possesive pronoun so even if the grammar is wierd she must mean that she wants a wife.

>only watching SnW now
You sound new to anime and Sup Forums. Are you?

Mixing cute girls and the horror of war works very well.

This is probably why I'm enjoying Violet Evergarden so much this season. The flashbacks remind me a lot of how well the PTSD moments from Sora no Woto worked and the faux post-WW1 setting reminds me a lot of Seize.

But the Japanese was "I'm sure you'll be able to become one", not "will get one".

Personally the moment where I started thinking SnW was something special was when twintails was showing her around the base and they arrived at the phone, she said what it was for and then they both expectantly looked at it for a few seconds, thinking it was going to conveniently ring, and then gave up and just walked away. The pacing of that scene,the type of joke it was and the way it communicated the situation were razor sharp and unusual. But I get caught up on little things all the time.

It has lots of little scenes like that, is a great example, because you hear "lovely wife", you think "wait, like have a wife or become a wife...?" you see their faces and realize that's probably exactly what they're thinking, then you realize there's an awkward silence, then they realize there's an awkward silence, then Noel starts crying and it's just perfect.

Attached: Sora no Woto - Episode 13-00_25_31-00001.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

I hope you guys didn't miss the settei sheet upload.

Hey OP, are you still in the thread? Anons are asking you questions but you never responded.

Is this another of those "drive-by OPs" where the OP doesn't bother staying in the thread they created?

Felicia best girl. That episode where everyone hugged her, I wanted to hug her too.

I hope he left. Fucking crunchyroll streaming newfag with his trash quality screencaps.
Let's focus on having a good Sora no Woto thread instead.

How are you sure that OP is a newfag?

But she's a war criminal user? Think of all the cute brown Romans she killed.

I'd rather think about the cute brown Roman she molested.

I'm still here
Yes, always

You didn't answer my question: are you new to anime?

Sorry about that. No I'm not, I had been meaning to watch this one for awhile.

I didn't like episode 9.

I don't like you.

When they talked about the angel of the apocalypse, was that a nuke? In Filicia's flashback it looked almost like the old soldiers got nuked.

B-but I still like the show.

Attached: [Elysium]Sora.no.Woto.EP13(BD.1080p.FLAC)[8AC03E4E].mkv_snapshot_25.36_[2018.03.16_14.36.32].jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

I JOE.

I don't like your sister anymore