ITSS FINALLY HERE

THE OP THO OMG
youtu.be/Yko9LI5oLSU

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-100142_crop_540x511.jpg (540x511, 103K)

I thought you had to be over the age of 18 to use Sup Forums

Second pv actually looks decent. I am unironically going to enjoy this. Well they still screw themselves with the hide being dead plotline. I suppose they could retcon it or something.

The joke is Hide not being mouth raped by Kaneki. Will they just completely ignore that? I wouldn't mind really. Storyline has gone to shit for awhile now so if Pierrot changes events, I won't mind.

If these are the scenes they picked for the PV because they looked "good" I can only imagine what the rest of this shit will look like.

The anime is a fucking shitfest, while the manga is still decent.

>manga
>still decent
Retarded is more like it.

Attached: 12984723843.jpg (163x184, 21K)

Going to watch the first episode of re anyway.

So they're retconinng root a? They dropped the ball really fucking hard with that one. Are they going to skip a dozen scenes in this too? I don't trust studio poerrot anymore.

I have no problems if they did.

That OP is below average.

Unravel is way better.

I meant they dropped the ball makin root a in the first place*

>Not another haisuinonasa/cabs guitarist collab for OP

It's shit.

>phone poster
>shitty typos
>writing all in caps
>only sentence sounds like from some autistic tumblr-kiddie
>be Ishida, your fanbase is mostly made up of this

One day.

Attached: 1514224984759.jpg (1952x1968, 860K)

It's shonen/normie anime combo, what do you expected? He probably comes from one piece or DB thread.

>pot calling the kettle a nigger

So, is it going to animate the rose arc? There was a shot of the chainsaw guy. It's a good stop to the series since beyond there drop in quality in pretty big.

Why are they making this

Looks amazing

So are they gonna act like root A never happened?

Tokyo ghoul is mainstream. It has a lot of fans.

Go back to facebook retard.

meh

>normie

Wait. TG:Re is actually gonna get a budget?

After that fucking season 2 they did?

It looks like they're ignoring the entirety of Root A cause it was pure garbage
Seems like it's 12 episodes to fit in 150+ chapters like the mess that S1, when will they learn

OP2 > OP1
Fight me on this fact

the OP sounds ghastly. like a cat wailing .

was that donato out of jail they showed? do you think they'll get as far as urie vs donato? or will it just be haise visiting donato in jail? I guess the latter.

looks like garbage

Why isn't this underage shitter banned?

>retarded 9gag lingo
>phoneposting youtube link
>shit taste in anime
all going hand in hand

make it stop please. god. fuck. the manga was good. all the anime adaptations so far shit all over the source and i fucking despise it worse than my own virginity. well, i fucked a hooker but that doesn't count. i'm sure there's an analogy in there somewhere but i just fucking hate anime adaptations of decent manga so fucking much.