Darling in the Franxx

mark my words,this is going to be Masterpiece by the end of the seasons,and will be remembered as one of the best anime ever made,you can't go wrong with Trigger.

Attached: besto.png (1366x768, 826K)

template 23

Things DitF will accomplish
>Saving Japans Birthrates
>Saving Anime
>Reforming the Holy Roman Empire

Attached: Holy Oni Emperor of Parasitekind.png (817x835, 567K)

>trigger
everytime

Why do trigger fans think that trigger is the savior of anime everytime they release something? I can't think of a single good anime made by trigger.

Posting in a bait thread.

>seasonal waifu

Believe it

>t. Never seen a single trigger anime

Attached: IMG_4836.jpg (499x499, 143K)

>implying KlK was good

It's one of those, everyone pretends the joke is true and people actually believe it, things.

Besides, anime doesn't need saving because inferno cop happened.

Stinky trigger nigger!

AOTS

Attached: 1520106635456.jpg (800x642, 348K)

>implying it wasn’t

>mecha anime
>good

Attached: pfft.jpg (800x533, 57K)

What's the minimum IQ required to truly appreciate this masterpiece?

this to be honest

101, so higher than most things this season.

would have been mutch better if goro blew up his mech the second ichigo was about to enter tp save him

I'm taking the bait here to just say that DiTF took everything amazing out of Gurren Lagann and the amazing OST, added the unappetizing genre of seasonal waifu and romcom, and called it a day.

This kind of popularity reminds me of Re:Zero all over again where I have no fcking clue why everyone else loves watching said show.

TL;DR: I dropped Violet Evergarden and DiTF.

Attached: comic1.jpg (700x833, 230K)

>just wait 10 more episodes I promise it'll get good
Same problems TTGL and KLK had. I'm not sitting through half a season of trash so I can be told some shitty life lesson.

Rick and Morty

What'd he mean by this?

Oh god did someone make one for this retarded show?

To be fair, you need a fairly high EQ to understand Darling in the Franxx.

Promare was better

Yes I have a tattoo of 02 and NO you cannot see it ;)

>Yes I have a scar from 02 and NO you cannot see it

Attached: 1520968253644.png (435x357, 162K)

We already have the reddit and morty of this season tho.

Attached: tbf.jpg (835x927, 120K)

You can go wrong with trigger. In fact, it's their deafult state. I just binged FranXX a moment ago though and I do think it has a spark the others lacked.
I'm not sure it will be a master piece but it might cement its spot as one of the best in the season and 'worth remembering/rewatching/reccomending' which is the position under master piece. Focus on the term might. Trigger has a massive track record of fucking things up on the last leg of the race.
Don't be a spastic, it doesn't help your cause. You sound like a pathetic Kyoanus licker. There are very few studios that deserve love just for existing (those being old shaft and gainax). While I like other studios it's show by show and don't pretend otherwise. Trigger is fresh blood with a shit track record already. Get real.

I'm sorry, but those mechs are pöörly designed, they are not efficient in combat at allm they could have just invented more powerful guns and bombs with their magma energy to deal with the dinosaurs

Attached: 1521120282705.gif (795x1080, 505K)

>HOLY
>ROMAN
>EMPIRE

Attached: hre.png (1778x2014, 3.95M)

Did 02 hatch from an egg?

Attached: 1521194022691.png (1210x1080, 722K)

you guys dont even acknowledge the existence of Kiznaiver or Inou Battle anymore

To clarify the states of a show are:
>garbage
Refuse to pick up, not worth even three episodes
>droppable
Obvious
>bitch-worthy
You don't drop it but you've got nothing good to say about it
>watchable
Unremarkable
>forgettable
You might like it a little now but by the end of the next two seasons it'll be like it never existed
>memorable
Something you remember fondly and would reccomend to a friend if asked
>rewatchable
Something that is so good you'd actually bother wasting the 4+ hours of your life to see the same shit over again
>master piece
Could rewatch forever. An absolute unaging gem of a piece

Special Rank:
>train wreck
Something memorable for all the wrong reasons that was fun to bitch about and because of that you're actually sort of fond of unironically.

You are here:
garbage
droppable
bitch-worthy
watchable

Honest opinion Is this show worth my time?

Inou was better than KlK and that says a lot about the TRIGGER(tm) gimmick and style.

See:
You'll probablly enjoy it and then never remember it ever again after this season fades away. It might nail the landing though, but then again, Trigger.

what kind of shitposting is this
right now you could binge marathon the first 2 episodes in just over half an hour and decide for yourself

>you can't go wrong with Trigger.
When has Trigger ever gone right?
They have literally never made an anime that didn't fall apart into complete mediocrity by the end of its run.

It's a two cour though?

Only worthwhile show of the season

watch Toji no Miko

I 3 episode tested it and ended up being all caught up through episode 7, but haven’t watched the newer ones since.

My friend asked me what I though and I said it was trash but I’ll probably watch the whole thing eventually because I’m desperate for love in my life. It’s more romance and drama than mech battles or anything.

Inferno Cop is Trigger's best work and is quite high quality. I say this as someone who's gotten short bans for calling people Triggerniggers. The first (and only first) OVA for Little Witch Acedamia is great.

>It’s more romance and drama than mech battles or anything.
please tell me the pink girl isn't another shitty tsundere

I cant be bothered with low budget shows latley

It's eye-catching enough to attract a lot of people at first so there are still quite a few people staying until the end.

How are mechs better than artillery or aircraft for combat against robo dinos?

Idolmaster episode 17 is Trigger's best work.

You can't seriously believe this. There's a pretty decent selection of crap this season. Nothing 'worth your time' but lots innoffensive garbage to vege out to. FranXX isn't a stand out at all unless you're doing studio wars and comparing it to VEG

>Thank you for being my partner
Wait what? Are they just taking denial lines right out of old manga works for laughs? They have to be doing this shit on purpose right?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Darling in the FranXX - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.13_[2018.03.16_23.17.19].jpg (1280x720, 426K)

Most of the shows this season are dime a dozen stuff you have seen a million times
DitF feels a bit fresh at least and has great production values

>Inou Battle
It is shit. Skipping Hajime volume for more harem hijinks is a huge mistake.

She wanted to say it before Goro's confession.

Mecha can be deployed away from defensive lines, meaning there's no chance of damaging yourself or risking acidental loss because you let the enemy in too close.
Given how slow they move what they should really be using is mobile artillery (which would serve the same purpose) but why be boring user?

this but unironically

>I love you
>I love you to, as a friend
He got the final cucking and he accepted it lavishing in one idylic embrace before returning to reality where she loves another man. It's poetic.
It's the romantic equivalent of a soldier taking a bullet and staing behind because he knew he'd slow people down. He thinks that he is brave but when he's finally alone he breaks and looks around him, bitter at his ultimate failure to live, save his friends and see his loved ones again but taking solace in the smallest sliver of comfort that at least he saved someone/did the right thing in the end.

She's a kuudere

Why are the mechs even piloted in the first place? They could have been designed to be remotely piloted from a safe distance as not to put the pilot in any unnecessary danger

Attached: 1520170755339.webm (720x404, 293K)

more like just a nihilistic bitch

are we watching the same show

>Manages to make fucking Schwares Marekn look good
>masterpiece

Remote piloting offers a lot of complication which is unwarranted given that all of these battles are effectively city sieges with only one retaliation force. The loss or malfunction of even a single one would have incomprable impact.
Also there's the anime magic where girls need to sync to power magma for some reason and guys need to sync to the girls to sync to the bots

>nihilism
You are too spooked to recognise true freedom, friend.

Attached: spooky shark.png (223x376, 38K)

You post on Sup Forums
What is your time worth

Not yet, but it's enjoyable. If you need to ask whether you should or not, then probably not until the show has more payoff. It's a real slow burn after episode 6.

>I can't think of a single good anime made by trigger.
Honestly I can't think of anything they've done that I don't like... but I agree they don't seem to have done anything paradigm-shifting.

>please tell me the pink girl isn't another shitty tsundere

Attached: 1520793406530.jpg (1210x681, 160K)

>02 is kuudere

Uh what?

The slow burn was waiting for him to get in the fucking FranXX a second time. The delay was annoying.
Right now is just a period of reprieve to set up the incoming rising tension.

She's Hirosexual.

someone is going to die in the next big battle its very obvious

the only question is will it be 1 or two people?

>Remote piloting offers a lot of complication
what about gps

>The loss or malfunction of even a single one would have incomprable impact.
no different from manned mechs

>Also there's the anime magic where girls need to sync to power magma for some reason and guys need to sync to the girls to sync to the bots
poorly designed death traps

>The slow burn was waiting for him to get in the fucking FranXX a second time.
It was 3 episodes, dude. Is this the patience of single cour watchers?

Am I wrong? She's cold/cool to everyone but warms up and turns into a dere when Darling shows up.

DitF has potential to be memorable, but not likely rewatchable. Knowing Trigger, it'll finish out as forgettable.
>tfw KLK is rewatchable for me because I've actually rewatched it

>KLK is rewatchable for me

Attached: 1518472244544.png (480x448, 258K)

It's just so boring and overdone. Glad DiTF didn't overdo it.

Not the same guy but she is only full dere with MC and a mysterious anti-hero who doesn't care if another useless human dies with everyone else. It's not like a kuudere needs to have personality of a tree, not every one of them is Rei.

Call me back when they finally start slaying monsters.

>what about gps
What the fuck do you mean, retard. There is always a greater chance of failure if your control is reliant on a person's signals across [x]waves across potentially hundreds or thousands (or if you go by satellite even more) kilometres. If both are run by humans then the best option is to have the connection as quick (proximal) and consistent as possible.
>but muh drones
Drones aren't make or break things. They're cherries on a war sundae. If your entire op depends on the piloting of a massive fucking device that you could easily put a person in (who could also do maintanence in a pinch and other failsafes) or do it remote you pick doing it in person.
The loss of a single one ect. ect. is more likely if they are manned remotely. The best bet would be to use AI or basic programming but the altercations don't have a standard pattern and are highly adaptive.
Sorry mate. Unless you're a AI hyper-genuis the best answer is always manning the fucking thing- and that's without even addressing the magic that explicitly requires human interaction to use magma.

>man directly and maybe lose a person with a machine but at a lower rate
>man remotely and never lose a person but lose a machine at a higher rate
Machines matter more and loss of one generally turns the tide of the fight and means complete loss and decimation anyway.

Eh, I guess that'd be kuudere if we used the same frame of reference that people used to use when they talked about tsunderes; that a tsundere just doesn't like the MC at first, but then falls in love with him and it's open romance. Based on that framework, then maybe 02 is a kuudere.

Taking the modern definition, that the tsundere is just a coquettish bitch and pretends not to like the MC at all times, the kuudere we analogize from THAT framework is nothing like 02.

Honestly though, I think she's closer to yandere than kuudere (but I don't think she's really either). I don't think any of the *dere tropes really fit her; she's just in love/lust with the MC.

It's a lot snappier than Eva in that regard, where they retreaded that about 3-4 times. At the same time though, they were playing the Monster of the Week card though, while Franxx has been a lot more about the characters and interactions comparatively.

I guess I misunderstood. She's not kuudere with MC at all. Almost full Deredere but not bubbly.

Yeah, I agree. I appreciate DiTF being more snappy about it and not revisiting it afterwards. Episode 4 was one of my favorites for that very reason.

KLK is trainwreck on my scales, to be honest with you. Low trainwreck.

Darling is her property and she simply persues what she desires to, rather than buying into all these "fight for papa" spooks
It's like you've never read Leorio's book

>what about gps
Has absolutely nothing to do with remote piloting. GPS is just a radio wave sextant, really.

Isn't she bubbly? She's pretty bubbly with Hiro.

My only complaint is giving character episodes one after the other. Feels kind of forced, but I take it as a sign that it's going to pick up faster into S2 episode 13/14 and not give as much time to slow down.

Attached: 1520485518237.png (1636x1589, 996K)

>episode 8 monster of the week destroys girls clothing
>episode 9 monster of the week catches Goro
>episode 10 they get to go to the city after defeating monster of the week
It's not like they really focused on fights in monster of the week part of NGE either.

I fully agree. I'd rather they work in character development into regular episodes that advance the plot, not "It's this side character's turn to have 2 or 3 new motivations and developments and maybe we learn a tiny bit more about the world."

11 is suppose to be the best episode yet and is done mostly by an industry legend
At least thats what leak user said

Wasn't that supposed to be 10?

he confirmed it was 11

I think they're doing it so they can start having really hard-hitting character death episodes. Killing people off is only really meaningful once they've had a character episode.

If you like NTR watch it if not dont watch

I just hope we don't literally get a side character focus episode every week after this until we've gone through the whole cast.

Not a legend, just a famous guy. Don't overblow what he said.

He said next week. This week's episode isn't even produced by A-1 and leak user is from A-1.

You should always watch the AOTS if you like anime

People still watch this Captain Earth season 2?