Why do they look so off-model in this scene?

Why do they look so off-model in this scene?

Attached: Capture.png (632x627, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/539535/c6e1df5f93/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because she lost 60 grams

Attached: 1520285297330.jpg (700x453, 46K)

lewd

Attached: Capture.png (229x319, 122K)

I want to sexually knead Mitsuba's fat rolls

Anyone who posts a spongebob meme should be gassed.

Attached: whatafag.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Attached: sushi.gif (600x338, 3.01M)

That gag is literally the only one I didn't get. I rewatched it 3 times and I didn't get the punchline.
Is it that that sushi (that she believes is better than the top tier she eats every day) tastes worse?

she is a kid
her food moves
she goes waku waku

Attached: kekwf.jpg (2560x1440, 372K)

meant for

She's too rich to have ever gone to a conveyor belt sushi place (which is where I assume they're going).

Which of the triplets is most likely to be lezzing out in middle school?

The one that likes boobs of course. Why people don't call her a lesbo in the show is beyond me.

Nah, rich girl will lez out with one of them first.

exhentai.org/g/539535/c6e1df5f93/

Doujins are canon in my head

>colored

Attached: HOLY SHIT.jpg (640x480, 140K)

a sad panda?

Hitoha is wearing clothes that don't fit her personality at all and make her look skinnier than she is. Mitsuba has her hair up, otherwise she looks normal.

Attached: 1476063849064.jpg (1247x1479, 242K)

A very sad one.

I like the fat little girls.

Attached: 1300491811644.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>we were going to get a full season 2 + 3
>a lot of the staff died in the tsunami
Why God?

Source? The official statement is they cancelled Season 2 because Season 1 sold poorly. A lot of the manga fans bitching the character design was bad. And if your core fanbase isn't buying the show, it's doomed.

Attached: 1318116365336.jpg (325x325, 95K)

Where the hell did you even get this idea from? Season 2 got cancelled way before the tsunami happened.

I personally loved the chipmunk anime designs

So do I. The manga is fine, but the anime was a massive improvement. it's actually amazing they were able to make such a good looking show on such a small budget. Probably why they had no money for marketing to make it popular.

Attached: 1299618989100.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Is there any anime with character outlines like the triplets' dad? Looks amazing.

Also did they ever explain in the manga why the dad went from being white to brown?

it is weird how these kids are perverted but innocent at same time so they confuse a pimple on someones check as a nipple.

Mitsuba is actually the purest, kindest domoe. She is just insecure about her weight. If she was my gf I would help her lose weight and encourage her to be nicer. I guarantee she would be like a gentle flower, loved by everyone after a year.

>lose weight
You are disgusting.

>start watching Mitsudomoe
>hate Mitsuba and love Hitoha
>by the end of the show, Mitsuba is my favorite and my fondness for Hitoha stayed about the same
>Futaba was always in the middle
This is how I knew it was a good show. It totally subverted my expectations and developed my least favorite character to be my favorite.

Attached: atfirst.jpg (1440x450, 326K)

she doesn't really look that fat, if anything she looks the same weight as all of the other lolis.

As far as I can tell, the dad is taking the style of older anime to the extreme. Characters like Hotoku no Ken or Gundam, which had thick outlines and "dramatic" lines to make them seem more extreme. But the joke is he looks like that all the time, not just in key scenes.

Attached: cat food.webm (1280x720, 632K)

Nah, she's bigger. They're just kids so it's like the difference of 5 pounds. And her arms/legs/neck/butt/etc don't get any bigger like a fat adult would.

Attached: 1316678272229.png (399x522, 513K)

>you will never fuck her until she mind breaks, get beaten to death by her father when he finds ouy and then get sent to jail for life
feelsbadman

no spongebob memes are pure and original, anime girl face posters and waifu fags on the other hand....

Just be a cute rich girl, you'll get away with it.