One Piece

Is Oda a hack?

Attached: Hack hack no mi.jpg (439x831, 128K)

Yes, next question

First for /oven/

Is Oven going to fucking die, guys?

Attached: 898 (10) (2).jpg (1094x1008, 482K)

Not it was just an energy attack passing through him without actually leaving a hole, like Red Hawk's flame

He was fine the next panel speedreader.

Attached: kizaru.png (122x214, 52K)

Oven is taking these seemingly fatal hitd pretty well, he should just tank another hit from the Memesmokes to trap them in a bear hug then crank his devil fruit to maximum temperature and act as a literal oven.

He's fine, he's barely damaged. Next panel it will be completely healed.

Attached: Ovenfine.png (219x388, 45K)

Oda is a fucking hack, someone give me a non semen slurping Manga to follow please.

oototo vinsumoku ichiji

>next panel it will be completely healed
Come on user you can't be serious.
He needs to drink some milk at least.

Attached: 19.png (800x1150, 187K)

Does a bear shit in the woods?

>wanting Jinbe to join, and Carrot to leave
what's it like having such shit taste? do you eat pancakes dry, with your fingers or somethign?

Attached: brookk.gif (367x206, 1.6M)

Not if he lives in captivity.

Will qt Yuen be okay bros?

He's fine bro. Yuen has a strong and thicc body. It won't be defeated by the likes of Yonji.

Am I the only who need to fap to the NEL-ZEL cg set of Reiju everytime she appear in a new chapter?

who are you talking to?

not the smartest idea considering that they have fire-proof suits

He got beheaded bro

Attached: Yuen Beheading.jpg (1083x957, 517K)

This has to be the mist retarded post that i've ever seen here

Attached: 1521203308326.png (475x259, 142K)

if you read my comment again, but actually pay attention to the words, i'm sure you can figure that out

He's fine. He'll get his revenge on the Germutts

Attached: Yuencute.jpg (450x918, 131K)

Hack Hack no Mi
User: Eiichiro Oda

Users with this devil fruit are able to create bullshit scenarios that don't need justification. The user will be praised for even the most minute level of basic writing.

Abilities:
Ass Pull: The user is able to create random powerups and plot points on the spot

Foreshadowing: The user can "cleverly" mention something from the past and make it appear in the present

Edit: Can use editors to seemingly fix their every mistake

Awakening
Drag Out: The Hack Hack no Mi's awakening allows the user to bend the laws of time itself. Making a mere day seem like years.

Weaknesses:
-While the Hack Hack no Mi is powerful against dickriders, it has no effect against people with even the most average i.q
-Because of the toll the Hack Hack no Mi takes on the user, they have to rest every few weeks. This is when they are most vulnerable

>niji is sanji's orlumbus

This is the thumbnail for a one piece episode on crunchyroll. Normie friend saw this while we were picking the next episode and asked me genuinely "does this make me a furry now?" Oda is definitely making an impact.

Attached: thumbnaill.png (1268x886, 905K)

I want foghorn leghorn's expression when all this was going down. he must have drowned whole cake island in jizzum. will big meme threaten big bird to keep quite about her massive embarrassment?

Better ban this manga, too many hacks

He's trying to bait someone into answering him by putting no quotations in his post. It's an artificial, well known way of fostering conflict and victimizing oneself for attention.

Sanji actually didn't look bad at all this chapter.

Obviously. Luffy shouldn't have won.

>"this... is... BIG... NEWS!!!"
>morgans unlocks coc

luffy literally defeated TWO sweet commanders in the same arc, did oda go too far?

Yep, it was the spoilers guy again. What is up with that anyways? Seriously, we had Sanji being said to have left Chiffon to die, "my captain will save me" and now this. Its getting annoying.

Attached: 33.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Yes, yes he did

Yes. There's no tension for Wano anymore. He'll beat the guy no problem.

not really it was natural progression. technically they should have saved mochijobber for next time and taken care of the useless smoothie but he went this route because of jack and whoever else is under kaido.

Oda the hack made luffy win against Katakuri. Hack also made jobji mode jobber. Hack just made Germa strong for sake of plot

half the time you can't even tell what happens during fights

i hope he comes up again easily my favorite character this arc.

I just forgot how strong our boy become.

Yeah and Yuen didn't say "anyone can use Skywalk" he said "We have people who can use Skywalk too".
Translator is probably a shipper that got BTFO and is taking it out on Sanji.

Probably

Jobji as usual

Attached: IMG-20180313-WA0001.jpg (595x1279, 160K)

Oda should have used the Germa army and/or a giant robot to get Sanji out of here. Not just these useless jobbers. My suspension of disbelief can only take so much.

luffy literally defeated TWO CP9 in the same arc, did Oda go too far?

Hopefully all of you learn from this to NEVER take Yonkou Productions translation as 100% accurate.

>YP: "HURRRR DURRRRR SANJI GOT HIT BY A BULLET BECAUSE HE WAS TOO SLOW AND THEN NIJI PROTECTED HIM"

>OP fans: DUDE LE JOBBER MEME LMAO

>Actual chapter: It was a rocket launcher and Sanji didn't even get hit by it

>Hack just made Germa strong for sake of plot
Speedreading much? The way they are portrayed now is perfectly in phase with how they have been introduced.

Attached: Germa_66_fighting.png (1910x1400, 3.07M)

Obviously they are stronger than first believed. Maybe you should quit being a faggy Powerlevels fag.

Attached: reijubooty.png (1434x1294, 1.36M)

Black Leg Sanji : Compulsive Jobber

What guy? Kaido? Not going to happen, no.

Oda's gonna have to write Luffy out of a big fight in Wano because Luffy is already declared to be stronger than a 1st Yonku commander. It would make bad plot for Luffy to struggle against scrubs. Zoro's gonna be the main character of Wano.

It will and you know it.

Jobji's bro ichiji got manhandled by Katakuri while he just banged Oven. Oda the Hack strikes again

CP9 are a bunch of nerds, sweet commanders are probably the strongest people in the world other than yonko and the admirals

There will be the Yonko.

Katakuri is only weaker than Big Mom. the boi never lost a fight until Luffy came.

I love how Sanji triggers certain kinds of people to no end honestly. Is there any other character that makes beta males and feminists more butthurt just by existing?

what part of that post was victimizing? you're trying to sound smart but are you actually retarded?

Luffy? Defeating Kaido? In a 1v1? No way in hell. It's literally impossible from a storytelling standpoint. Kaido is the strongest in the world (that's what people in-universe believe). Defeating him means getting the title of "strongest in the world". A title Luffy CANNOT obtain before his fight against Blackbeard.

How did Oda mange to top Smoothie and Viola with Reiju, guys?

Attached: Best Girl.jpg (451x661, 47K)

>Looks at the full moon with binoculars

Attached: lookout,for the moon.png (971x1196, 837K)

Jobji getting killed in the next chapter will make this arc 10/10

Retard? I've just posted the fucking image. And he din't fucking defeat Oven. Pushed him back at best.

Is that how you can achieve a form beyond sulong?

Oven got BTFO senpai

He's fine, he just got hit once.

>what part of my post was x
Thanks for proving my point.

It was a very nasty hit and in the next panel he has lines over his eyes like he was about to pass out.

Its Oda, nobody dies, even that bird guy who had a explosion behind.

Brook, Nami , Jinbe & Carrot are the only characters who haven't been jobbered in this arc

Shanks stopped Kaidou with an arm tied around his he doesn't have one. Kaido is the strongest creature in the world. Whitebeard was the strongest man but he got rekt by Akainu. Luffy could defeat Kaido like Akainu beat Whitebeard.

>Luffy attacks Kaido and lands a solid hit
>Luffy gets one shot
>random scrubs attack Kaido making him tired
>Luffy does it again
>repeat

have you never used binoculars in your life

Luffy made the same face after each hit against Katakuri. Oven is fine. It was still a very strong hit. But he's fine.

hmm, can they only sulong once per full moon? or is she deliberately keeping the moon outside of her field of view? the binoculars might actually be helping her, since she can manually choose where her eyes can wander

>titlefag
Kaido will be defeated by Luffy and he is the weakest Yonko. He was defeated multiple times. It is that he is "immortal", not undefeatable.

So Irving is trash tier confirmed?

Zoro is gay and black

Attached: 51469FA1-86CB-4288-86CD-39643A2F2592.jpg (500x731, 131K)

>refusing to answer the question that disproves my point, proves my point
no, in fact, it disproves it that much more

she has to directly stare into the moon to free her sulong form

Monet is dead
Vergo is dead
Pedro is dead

It's rare but present time characters do die in this shitty manga

Pell awakened his Falcon fruit which is the fastest animal that has ever existed. It wasn't an asspull.

Forget who are the other. How much time has passed since this arc started?

>beta males
They are sanjifags thought. Only they can like character, who betray his crew for a pussy and after seeing his pathetic future, where he and his family will be dead he run to his captain with thears in eyes.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Attached: Friendly old person celebrates St. Patrick's Day.png (500x279, 241K)

he's going to get turned into a pillar of salt by newest strawhat fleet member gecko moria FIT edition as infinite stamina luffy fights him all night long until sunset

No, you fucking retard.
1. Shanks din't fight Kaido
2. Akainu din't win alone against WB. He even lost.
And you don't understand... Kaido is IN-UNIVERSE believed to be the strongest. If Luffy defeats him in 1v1 the whole fucking world will believe he's the strongest in the world. It's not going to happen. Impossible. It cannot happen, Luffy needs to be the underdog until the very end. There's even Elbaf and more in between Wano and Raftel. Luffy isn't going to defeat Kaido in 1v1. It's impossible. Use your brain.

made me laugh when that one anticarrotfag kept posting katakuri stomping on her, because he was so desperate to see her fail and that was the closest she's come

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Sure user.

Don't speak ill of Zoro. - Oda

He will be defeated by the alliance. Not by Luffy in 1v1. Use your brain.

FALCONS ARE VERY FAST IT WASNT AN ASSPULL

almost three days since they first met pudding, at this point

>Snack stops Sanji and sends him to the ground
>His fleet is able to destroy the sails of the Sunny
>Reiju or Judg gives Sanji a Raid suit and he asks then to look after luffy while he fights Snack
>Unable to run away the straw hats decide to die while fighting. Jinbei and Carrot, now in her sulong form again, go at Smoothie's fleet
>Jinbei vs Smoothie and Carrot vs Daifuku
>Nami and company fight the rest
>Sun pirates strike Smoothie's fleet from behind and is destroying their ships fron underwater
>Arc that was only them sunning away becomes the first war os the straw hat pirates
Thats the only way to save this whole escape arc and would turn it into the best arc of the series

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (947x720, 103K)

Why would I care about what that HACK says?

don't forget Pekoms and King Baum

it truly baffles me how people still fall for oda's meme deaths after being proven wrong ten times

Attached: monet.png (1280x724, 550K)

Get with the times user. Kubo looks like this now.

Attached: kubo2.jpg (1200x675, 88K)