One Piece

Reminder that when Oda gives someone character focus, he doesn't put emphasis on their combat abilities.

See Robin and Nami in Enies Lobby and Arlong Park

Sanji WILL shine in Wano.

Attached: Sanji.png (532x640, 401K)

Who care about this shitty manga

You can apply Usopp to Enies Lobby too. Shit, you can do it to Syrup Village too.

millions of people

>Sanji WILL shine in Wano.
wano is his LAST chance.
i hope he unleashes his okama pawah

Attached: queerpower.jpg (512x410, 62K)

>he doesn't put emphasis on their combat abilities
not sure if captain obvious

Attached: sanji-jobbed.jpg (489x284, 58K)

Oda built up Sanji, a true gent, never beats a women (though they thoroughly abuse him). So far Sanji is the worst character ever.

Then 'someone said its sanji's year' (i think it must have been anti sanjifag troll).

Unless big mom chokes on the cake, sanji remains the worst in his family

There is nothing wrong with Sanji not getting the limelight, but the arc did not have to actively shit on Sanji

sanji got beat soo bad, there won't be anything left for zoro to 'cut'

The cake will kill big mom and thanks to sanji's extreme cooking skills, not kill anyone else.

There, done.

Reposting.

Why has Oda been cucking Sanji so fucking hard ever since Fishman island?

>Get's leg fractured from a non-haki kick from Vergo
>Get's shat on by Mingo
>Get's shit kicked out of him by brothers
>Immeadiately gets captured by BM pirates when Luffy comes out
>Gets saved 5 different times this chapter alone

Pudding will shoot Sanji down

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

None of them, because you fightfag jobber and don't follow the plot.

Eternal reminder that Monet is alive

Sanji would BTFO Niji. Its jus him being a lovable jerk, same with Ichiji and Yonji. They would not say something degrading to Sanji.

Attached: Nami's face.png (258x356, 74K)

Last three are shit reasons. Try harder.

>Oda hates a character so much, he faked her death so he could write her out of the story
Will you feel victorious when she returns in 200 chapters?

Attached: kunkun.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Of course I will

Attached: deadfags btfo.jpg (2158x1100, 915K)

Apologize

Attached: PicsArt_03-16-05.44.40.png (996x500, 685K)

I blame the editors and oda for saying it is sanji year.

>Sanji would BTFO Niji
Now thats a shitty headcanon

You may not like it but this is what Carrot looks like

Attached: livecarrot.jpg (600x417, 150K)

Its the truth. Ichiji's biggest feat is similar to a normal kick by Sanji and he is stronger then Niji.

Who /Oven/ here?

Anyone else feel that it is somewhat ironic to be proud of "How strong you are" when you're actually using gadgets, gene therapy and other sci-fi toys to do so?
Like, Sanji just a normal dude right? Doesn't that mean he is stronger just to be able to compete with them at all?

Wrong, she looks like this

Attached: images(4).jpg (543x565, 64K)

>two huge buck teeth
Nope. Carrot has normal teeth.

Attached: lookout,for the moon.png (971x1196, 837K)

Same can be said about DF users

That girl is so Japanese that you can see the pure nip in her face right through all the makeup

Attached: swirly peros.png (193x203, 25K)

it would look like this, but furrier

Attached: 3dcarrot.jpg (1080x1920, 374K)

nah, his combat role is done for. Which is fine, his goal was never to be the strongest x, but rather to find some shitty lake

If they have a character trait of saying how strong they are then yes, absolutely.

>Reminder that when Oda gives someone character focus, he doesn't put emphasis on their combat abilities.
>See Robin and Nami in Enies Lobby and Arlong Park
>Names 2 characters that don't really fight

>monetfag uses scripts for gets
First sanafag is confirmed to be a janny and now this? You guys have some insane commitment. Respectable, but you guys are still wrong.

Ichiji's biggest feat was in this chapter against Oven, the same goes to Niji. While Sanji wasnt able to evem dodge Fodder bullets while carrying luffy, Niji was able to take them both in one army, speed blitz everyone and defeat lots of fodder with his free hand. Sanji is only stronger than him when he is without his raid suit

Attached: IMG_20180316_143026_040.jpg (1280x1263, 429K)

>Carrot will never be this hot

Attached: bugs.jpg (600x398, 147K)

thank fucking god for that, i probably wouldn't be a carrotfag if she had buckteeth

Attached: 141752826094be1f08f2366aa72759d5.jpg (235x476, 47K)

He is still the third strongest until Jinbe officially joins. When he does joining he will be forth since Jinbe will be 2nd but thats still pretty strong.

>fodder
Sanji beat up a bunch of fodder while carrying Luffy. No one was even trying to attack Germa. They were all focused in attacking Sanji and Luffy. Germa just jumped in the same way Sanji did against Raisen. But haters called that a bitch sneak attack.

Attached: raisenbtfo.png (1324x1605, 895K)

idk, what makes sanji stronger than carrot? not trying to argue, just wondering if we have definitve proof that he's stronger. if luffy was having that much trouble fighting Roddy, who had the same job title as carrot, then I doubt Sanji could reliably defeat her.

>He will be the forth strongest
He would be the fith user

Attached: 065e20807e57340ad20d9d246c86ac7c.jpg (736x526, 65K)

I don't think Sanji is stronger than Carrot, but there is multiple issues with that argument.

It doesn’t even matter if he’s outright stronger than Jinbe or not. He needs to be stronger because he’s a crew member of the future pirate king. None of the crew should be outright jobbers. The rest of the crew need to pick up the slack too.

I know, I said Ichijis biggest feat is on par with Sanjis normal kick against Oven and he is still stronger then Niji. They would have also gotten hit by the bullets if their skin wasnt bullet proof. Niji had a speed feat Ichiji and everyone else doesnt have but I bet you still believe Ichiji will beat him, right?

Ichiji actually pierced flesh and bloodied him. But it is overall on the same level.

Sanji and Luffy would both literally be dead without the Germa there. Pic related.

The Germa defeated probably 10 times more fodder than Sanji did and Sanji never would've made it past Oven and Yuen without them.

I'm not a Sanji hater. I'm not some retarded, faggot, autistic fanboy like all of you seem to be. Sanji has been repeatedly shat on this entire arc. I'm disappointed honestly. No one expected Sanji to solo an entire army but I expected him to be more involved with the Germa in escaping. Turns out Oda wants the Germa to save Sanji 5 times in a single chapter.

Attached: Sanji-weak.png (479x747, 309K)

what are the multiple issues? that carrot is not as powerful as roddy, or that luffy was not actually having that much trouble with roddy?

Sulong Carrot might be strong but we only saw her fighting fodder. She didnt really fight Daifuku and she needs the moon. You cannot say she is the fifth when its clear that most of the time she is weaker.

Who the fuck is Roddy?

You know what disappoints me more than anything else this chapter?
Niji was able to throw Sanji faster than Sanji was capable of moving by himself

Franky is the 5th strongest with carrot being the 6th, this is the facts.

Both of them. Carrot isn't a straight up gate guard like they are, and Luffy wasn't even close to going serious, he just wanted them to knock it off.

Which got more style, Germa66 or the New Giant Warrior Pirates?

>Sanji and Luffy would both literally be dead without the Germa there. Pic related.
And he got there because of Pekoms. Why do you ignore this? We have had the same conversation over and over in these threads and it always ends the same.

>The Germa defeated probably 10 times more fodder than Sanji did and Sanji never would've made it past Oven and Yuen without them.
And they were not carrying and protecting Luffy. Of course they would do better.

>Sanji has been repeatedly shat on this entire arc
Only with Daifuku, everything else has been circumstantial.

Wow 4 people defeated more fodder than one guy who was protecting his passed out captain? Reiju and Niji didn't even beat a named opponent. You sure sound like a Sanji hater judging Sanji so harshly. I'm not even a huge fan boy I just think irs retarded how people constantly shit on Sanji over ever little thing. Chopper has had way worse treatment and you don't see people shitting on him constantly.

Just admit Sanji is the weakest strawhat and we won't bully you anymore Sanjifags

Thats his power, it makes sense. It doesnt change the fact Sanji would beat him if Ichiji hadnt of threatened Zeff before.

>The weakling trio don't exist anymore
Ayyye

Suck a dick Zolofag

Thats the problem. There is no bullying. You faggots ignore everything just to shit on Sanji and then you believe it. Thats why there are people who still think Yuen is stronger then Sanji.

luffy was completely serious, he obviously wasn't going all out because he was in his standard form, but he was still being matched in power. it makes perfect sense to assume that carrot is just as powerful as roddy is, considering her feats are comparable to pedro's, and he is literally both of their leaders. Implying carrot is any weaker than roddy is presumptuous.

Attached: electroo.gif (499x281, 1.13M)

But that's Zoro. He has jobbed the most times by far. He can't even escape this chimney without help Choppers help when Luffy straight up pushed two buildings down.

Attached: 4o060050.png (1358x1028, 977K)

Well duh now that Nami has Zeus, Usopp has haki, and Jinbe and Carrot will join the crew Sanji isn't exactly gonna be a fighter worthy of note anymore.

Yuen is stronger than Sanji. Why would he be able to knock Sanji out of the sky twice if he weren't? He would've slammed Sanji back down again if Yonji hadn't stepped in.
Yonji > Yuen > Sanji
That's just a fact. Stop speedreading.

>And they were not carrying and protecting Luffy. Of course they would do better.
Niji did much better job than Sanji while carrying both him and Luffy.

>Sanji best up a lot of fodder
4 dudes and one was witha sneak attack
>No one was focusing on germa
Wrong. They were focusing in all of them, though Luffy was their main target
>Haters call Sanji's attack against Raisin a bitch sneak attack
Because it was. And since FI this is the only types of attacks from sanji that were effective, butt the moment they start focusing on him he jobs

Attached: IMG_20180316_183008_042.jpg (1280x851, 347K)

Just ignore the antiSanji troll please. It will just keep posting nonsense and ignoring all evidence as long as you keep arguing with it.
It lives every day hoping it can derail the thread into the same Sanji argument.

someone said he's stronger than franky. what kind of RETARD honestly thinks sanji could beat franky in a fight?

>luffy was completely serious, he obviously wasn't going all out because he was in his standard form, but he was still being matched in power
Serious in getting them to chill, not whoop their ass. He was still trying to get a handle on them.

>it makes perfect sense to assume that carrot is just as powerful as roddy is, considering her feats are comparable to pedro's, and he is literally both of their leaders. Implying carrot is any weaker than roddy is presumptuous.
Why would it make perfect sense for a youngster to match up to battle hardened vets in battle? Her strength isn't even her main feature.

Okay you got me there. that is still his power though. he is probably faster then all the other Vinsmokes. It doesnt change the fact Ichiji and Sanji would beat him.

Stay gripping onto your favorite shitty cuck character while everyone around you rightfully starts hating him, you'll just call them trolls until you're the only Lanji fan left faggot

To be fair, they have item powerups and also, I'm sure Sanji is faster, but I think flying while carrying someone is the equivalent of running while carrying someone in the real world, it slows you down a lot.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

I know you are just baiting for yous but no one tried to attack Germa in a single one of last chapters panels. They only blocked bullets there because they dove in front of them.

>that animation
I don't understand how you could choose to follow the anime over the manga

>I'm gonna post a meme because I have nothing to disagree with

several million more than the ones who care about your shitty opinion :^)

>if they resort to blackmail they are weaker
>that's a fact
just let it go, you'll never prove it
>t-then why
to be done with it quickly? beacuse they are assholes? last you

Year of Sanji was 2 years ago Sup Forumsnon and placed focus on his personal family drama and consequential drama with the crew.

stay mad white boi,you probably secretly hope for sanji to sneak in your basement at night and open wide your manpucci

>An attack that made Oven bleed from his nose and mouth while knocking out fodder is on pair with a sneak attack kick that only pushed oven back
Yeah, no. And we dont know if Sanji is stronger than Niji with his Raid suit on, but we saw that he is a lot faster and has eletricity to back his lack of strength if he even has one

>freed from captivity
>sits there crying about Katakuri's defeat
>won't even go back into the mirror world with a medic
Brulée girl I like you but get a move on already. Katakuri might be perfect but he isn't gonna fix himself.

Attached: DYUM_aNVoAApVGW.jpg (450x826, 107K)

>white boi
Why do all niggers love Sanji

>Troll is now replying to himself because he is that desperate for an argument
Top sad.

I dont need to prove anything. Its what is shown. Sanji kicked the shit out of Niji until Ichiji brought up Zeff. That was done for an obvious reason.

is the one piece anime series worth watching? I don't watch a lot of anime but I noticed its on hulu

>Kicked the shit out of Niji
>Didn't land a hit

>tfw sanjifag
>tfw realize sanji's been kind of a shitter as oflately
>remember that one piece in general has become a lot worse ever since marineford.

I used to be big fan of one piece, Luffy, Sanji, Chopper and Franky were my favs, after marineford both chopper and franky went to the shitter, i'm used to being dissapointed.
Wish I had been a zoro/ussopfag since the beginning.

All you can do now is transfer over to being a Zorofag and watch him steamroll people in Wano, he's gonna make Kaido look like fodder

Read the manga first.

>trying so hard

not interested in manga

Then no it's not. The anime is shit.

I'm constantly amazed by the amount of plebs who prefer to only watch anime. Why do you like to waste your time user?

Your loss

dont want to be that guy but this chapter was pretty bad huh

Does anyone else feel like Brook and Carrot don't fit into the crew?

Attached: 7c8565e7986a20e829bc201f6e4a42d9.jpg (999x727, 197K)

I dunno. guys, the first 50-100 episodes was good for me.