Izuku's father (My Hero Academia)

What are your theories/speculations on the whereabouts of Hisashi Midoriya (Izuku's father)? Will he be a villain once he's revealed? What do you think?

Attached: hisashi.jpg (236x121, 13K)

The only thing we know about his father is that he can breathe fire right? Honestly some people reckon on Mangahelpers reckon he won't appear at all for some really dumb reason but I disagree, he's the father of the MC he's bound to make an appearance down the line.

Wall might is his dad

They are gonna pull off an Ichigo and reveal that he is the #2/3 hero and his power is more overpowered than just breathing fire.

He's in Tartarus.

he's a chef in america, this is mentioned in one of the volume omakes

I'd much prefer it if he really was nothing special, and just comes into Deku's life when All Might dies or starts fading harder, and is that father figure more than he was as just an absentee.

The real twist is Deku's original quirk is what Tomura has now. Magnetic + Fire equals Methanol Fire, or invisible flames.

I think, well hope, that he's just a simple hardworking chef overseas.

Who is the better madwoman?

Attached: crazy smiles.jpg (872x575, 230K)

What do you want his personality to be?

I'm stuck between Ginosaji hachiken dad level of grim or FMA Hughes.

that's his cover

he's part of the Justice League or the dongers.

Maybe he'll only appear after Deku starts making tons of money. You know, *that* kind of absentee dad.

He's just an ordinary guy that has a job that requires him to be travel abroad or something
Deku never seems to indicate the he has any problems with his father, or lacks a father figure in his life, unless you want to argue that his trusting and gentle nature are evidence of something lack that. I think the only reason he's been absent from the story thus far is because it allows All Might to be Deku's surrogate father, and because for whatever reason capeshit writers love to have one of the parents be absent from the superhero's life for whatever reason. If he actually turns out to be someone hyper important to the world of the story I'm done

Capes like removing a parent in stories because there's less tension between hero life and regular life if the house isn't short handed

Mei is the madwoman, Toga is batship crazy

>he cooks with his breath
Kind of disgusting desu

I'd want him to have the same passion for cooking that his son has for heroes. I don't know how goofy he should be cause the mom is already pretty goofy but I can imagine he's like deku in a few ways but he's just older and more confident in general since he's an accomplished chef although he gets flustered easily in unfamiliar situations. I'd also like if he has the same "Do the right thing" attitude Deku has. Would be nice to see.

>Mei is not batshit crazy

Attached: power loader.jpg (443x985, 88K)

>Smoking
Fuck I had the same mental image of his dad being a smoker. Maybe it has something to do with the fire breath.

Nothing amazing, just the norm

Villain

Wouldn't fire be sterile?

it's AfO
Deku gets his note taking autism, hair and freckles from him

AfO knew All Might would go to the UA city and he knew the exact time he would be looking for a successor

I sense death

be pretty tempting when you never need to carry a lighter

>Deku's original quirk, as AFO's son: copies the quirk of anyone touched and also sucks the life and energy out of people/things
>AFO stole it and gave it to Shigaraki
>Shigaraki secretly has both Erasure AND Overhaul right now, two of the most powerful quirks in the series

But it could still smell like shit