Why is he so hated

Why is he so hated

Attached: sz.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

>hated
it's the price for doing the right thing.
If you'd be loved for doing the right thing every time, it wouldn't be considered admirable.

>hated
Only brainlets hate Suzaku.

Refused to jump on the Lelouch hype train, even when it stopped in the middle of nowhere to pick him up.
Also, is a bit of a dick in R2, but given what happened, I do not blame him.

uh excuse me he is a hero

He killed millions and then attempted to assassinate the rightful emperor of the Holy Britanian Empire just so he could usurp Nunally as viceroy and make Area 11 a protectorate BECAUSE IT WOULD SURE BE BETTER OFF IN HIS HANDS APPARENTLY.

Attached: 1495540243096.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

He's the japanese equivalent of an uncle tom

>Suzaku
>hated

Attached: 1266972191438.png (369x465, 39K)

best girl

Attached: rival.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>he never got to fuck blondie

Everything bad that happened is his fault.

He was completely wrong in that he could change things and make them right by being a moralfag with muh respect and honor. He thought that if they stopped fighting they could put a stop to the meaningless massacres and discrimination and suffering the Japanese went through under brittanian rule. What a retard

He's a hypocrite, Lelouch was an asshole but at least he was honest with himself

It's got something to do with that fateful slip n slide incident.

Mostly because he was the antagonist to Lelouche. His moralfagging wouldn't have been nearly as annoying if he wasn't opposed to one of the most charismatic main characters in anime.

Attached: 1507497208198.png (560x800, 459K)

/thread

>wants to help elevens
>By frustrating the plans of the one guy actively trying to defeat Britannia
He was too much of a moralfag

I know Lelouch has his geass, but you have to wonder how shit the rest of the world is if the only notable anti-Britannian resistance was actually run by a disowned Britannian prince the entire time. Surely SOMEONE else could've managed something similar, especially if they had actual military at their command.

Didn't that Lost Colors visual novel have that scenario in one of the routes you could take? Its been a long time so I may be confusing it with something else.

I don't even hate him. Though he is a bit of a hypocrite.

>I'M AT SOUP is still the most recent episode
What does purpleeyes do nowadays?

Beta cuck who betrayed his country and people for british invader.

He killed millions

to save his one and only emperor

Attached: gay.jpg (600x616, 51K)

because he´s a dirty eleven

yet. R3 is coming up, he still has a chance.

Patricide is the worst crime a man can commit.

Hope that Suzaku will be able to fuck Nunnally or Cecile in R3, our boy deserves some pussy too.

Suzaku>Ledouche
Only retards disagree

Attached: Kururugi.jpg (448x640, 73K)

Idealistic moron. His plan to change Britannia from the inside would never work unless he somehow became the literal Emperor (and even then he'd probably just be assassinated for fucking with the status quo). I don't hate him, I just wish he was less broken, but that's a large part of the problem with CG tending towards Super Robot as it went on.

He's a traitor.

Attached: 1500555573689.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

he's the prototypical Mecha protagonist, in a "realist" Machiavellian world in which he's cast as an ANTAGONIST while the typical "villain" in a typical Mecha was cast as the "anti-hero" protagonist.

Basically gundam style "hate war" child soldiers are simplistic and idealistic in their world view, and they get rewarded for that worldview endlessly in the gundam universe. where as code geass flipped the script on that type of character and by setting it in a REALPOLITIK world, it exposed Suzaku for what he was. Dangerously, even criminally naive. In enacting his "justice" he enabled some of the most horrendous crimes to be committed, all the while lying to himself that he was "making a difference".

Attached: 1455387578790.png (830x720, 1.09M)

Suzaku is Amuro if he was retarded

People say hes a doctor when he is not doing abridged stuff. Don't know how true that is.

good post, user

Attached: 2017-12-15.png (395x210, 82K)

But Amuro is pretty retarded.

I hate him cause he was literally a shining white knight but with no achievement other than princess yuffy wanting to bone him. he would have no achievements without zero.

I hate kallen cause ,twice, in the critical moments she left zero/lelouche

didn't he kill his father because he was fighting against britannia? he is a complete hypocritical retard yet lectures everyone about justice all the time

from what I remember theres two parts. the father was throwing the soldiers lives away a he was going to run away himself.
but they/he said he killed his father cause he wa tired of all the bloodshed and the japanese learned about it and call him a traitor. they were already losing

He isn't but for some. Stop /y/ning.

Pretty much this. It's not even about method or beliefs or anything. It's Lelouch's 'I have a plan and I'm going to make this work' vs Suzaku's 'I have a plan but I don't know if this is going to work eventually but Imma try to do it anyway'. Not a though choice.

Attached: 20140824_1182950.jpg (600x654, 221K)

>if he wasn't opposed to one of the most charismatic main characters in anime.
Only if you're twelve
Lelouch didn't even have a plan to begin with

This

he's unaware, or refuses to acknowledge his own hypocrisy.

>deliberately killed this QT
>didn't massacre the black knight faggots

Attached: Geass224.jpg (1516x1366, 629K)

Did Kallen do anything wrong?

>Only if you're twelve
Watch out guys, we got an internet tough guy here. He's too cool to enjoy things.

Attached: 1517597679464.jpg (320x310, 19K)

She didn't, if anything authors did her wrong by not making her relevant enough.

IIRC, Genbu wanted Japan to fight to the death against Britannia, even if it completely obliterated the country and its people. Suzaku didn't want this to happen, which culminated in him stabbing Genbu in a fit of passion. Japan surrendered after losing their leader, and while some people would blame Suzaku for that surrender, it's a better alternative to outright destruction.

This. Suzaku is much better when he's fighting others instead of serving as a constant cockblock to Lelouche. R2 handles him a lot better