Dragon Ball Super

Will he get a new form in the manga?

Attached: vegeta.jpg (194x259, 9K)

the manga doesnt exist.

I wonder if Toppo will transform into a GoD

Now that Goku got Balnco, what new form is Gohan getting after the ToP?

Attached: dtw00stvqaadpnz2001773912.jpg (621x980, 92K)

SSB Goku using the hakai against Zamasu is very likely to go down as the highlight of Super once everything is over and done with.
>showcases that Goku and Vegeta are FINALLY inching towards the territory of the GoDs after several arcs of using God ki against non-god ki users that may as well have been fought without god ki if it really is supposed to be that big a deal
>legitimate hype moment near the end of the villain fight
>absolutely destroys spic headcanon regarding the hakai technique and why it is supposedly wrong for Goku to use it when he is undergoing GoD training and using god ki all the time
I for one absolutely love it.

Attached: Goku_Hakai12.png (855x792, 406K)

a new job position

>the absolute STATE of tenshinhan

Attached: JobShinHan.png (406x618, 336K)

>And faggots say Humans are useful. And need to have spotlight.
BTFO

Why didn't U7 bring the strongest human to the ToP?

Attached: vadoskun.jpg (380x1024, 50K)

Baby Pan would do better than Tien and Krillin combined.

>SSB Goku using the hakai against Zamasu is very likely to go down as the highlight of Super
HAHAHAHAHA

Goku getting more screentime than either Trunks or Vegeta in the Black arc will go down as one of the biggest blunders in DBS manga.

But Yamchad is in the ToP, he merely is disguised as Gohan. He took the opportunity that Gohan was away for a conference to take over his spot.

Attached: yamCHAD celebrates universe 6 erasure with his angel harem.png (1940x1212, 3.39M)

Goten and trunks unironically would have done better than these two baldies . Fuck Toriyama

> Krillin is knocked out, does less than the anine
> Tien gets fucking humiliated
> Frost was short-lived, doesn't fight Roshi + Vegeta

Defend this

Attached: DQmVjjgJNwaqh5XFybfSsE3PU5sPS3k34McXDi55nANrS3A.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

this would probably be what would happen in the anime if tenshithan faced frost

At least Toei made better use of them

Nope, he's already as strong as Goku peak of SSB power, so is Toppo.
SSBKK Goku , SSGSSE Vegeta and GoD mode Toppo's feats in the anime are the same as SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta and regular Toppo's in the manga

>Manga Future Trunks arc
>Trunks is a background prop that gets promoted to plot device right at the end.
Now that's the biggest blunder.

>Tien gets fucking humiliate
You mean when he sacrificed himself for literally nothing in the anime right? There's nothing wrong with an earthling being defeated by a SS tier guy, it's just how it's supposed to work

These threads are like that kid who would say a bunch of dumb in jokes and would never tell you his porpose.
Fuck you all. Ser

It wasn't even a proper fight in the manga. It was extremely lame

At least in the anime, Krillin got some actual focused fights in before he got knocked out by Frost

Manga>anime....

Fodder should be fodderized, it was also stupid ass fuck with frost and roshi.

someone the link to the raw ?

I'm sure Tien at least got like 2 ringouts in the anime and a proper fight. Here he's getting pushed off the ring without doing anything.

>You mean when he sacrificed himself for literally nothing in the anime right?
He sacrificed himself for his teammates. And he got a knockout while doing so

Much more than Toyo gave Tien

When will Goku stop jobbing?

Attached: PSX_20180316_172314.jpg (500x612, 82K)

It was a worthless sacrifice. Goku and Vegeta had already disable the sniper by... throwing rocks at his partner. Anyone other than Tien could have BTFO the sniper at that point.

> Tien should be treated as fodder

Yeah, you say that NOW...

Attached: 1521231274399.png (947x72, 13K)

Attached: zDgLtuN.png (598x998, 571K)

Nice headcanon

i hope GT is canon

Attached: 1515200268386.png (1863x1744, 1.82M)

>no argument
The STATE of Toeishills

>tenshinhan fag = all toyochads
kek

Why is Toyo such a shit writer ?

There's no highlights in DBS.
It's been fanfiction all the way through at the level of spic trash.
What people will remember DBS as is the show that unironically made a blue SS recolor and the one who made le Goku Blanco an actual thing.
It will be despised for years and considered a parody of DB.

Attached: Tien shock.png (210x130, 36K)

Watch the fight again. The knockout wouldn't have been possible without Tien

I heard there's another movie. What's it about?

He saved Gohan and Piccolo. Gohan saved Frieza. Frieza won the ToP.

Attached: 1508476954511.jpg (241x209, 10K)

>2 ringouts in the anime
Yes

>proper fight
When?

>for his teamates
Nope, he sacrificed himself in order to look cool and was fucking stupid, Hermila was already defeated

Says the one arguing fake headcanon

So, are you a girl?

Mangafag here. So far the anime ToP had a better start than the manga top

After ToP. Resurrection of C.

Link for Manga 34?

To be honest, Jobshithan doesn't have a chance against Frost. I don't know why he never quit, like YamCHAD or Krillin, because he trained himself for nothing at all

Animefag here. So far the manga ToP had a better start than the manga top

Wasnt that the same punch Gohan gave to Tenshinhan in episode 90?

This chapter was fucking pathetic

Not just because of the whole Tien debacle, but Krillin and Frost (and therefore Roshi) were shafted

>There's no highlights in DBS.

Attached: FBIzaalwayswinsbaby.jpg (290x174, 13K)

your whole existence is pathetic, you didn't read shit.

>Since Frieza arc doesnt happen in the Super manga, the Super manga will end with Krillin and Tenshinhan never having a single fight

I dont care what you say. This instantly makes the manga worse. If you dont like Krillin or Tenshinhan, you dont like early DB, and most probably you engage in homosexual activities.

>Vegeta goes in the opposite direction that Goku went. Instead of achieving a state of nothingness, he combines all his emotions, his rage, his sorrow, his pride, and focuses it into a gigantic explosion of raw power.

Vegeta was never about technique or finesse. He was always about overwhelming his enemies with sheer brute force. I want them to return him to those roots.

Attached: GohanvsTDD.png (407x609, 337K)

Toyo is a powerlevel fag

>manga ToP had a better start than the manga top
You guys can't even falseflag right

So this whole Tien business means that Toriyama was lying when he said he personally wrote how each U7 member would go out, or he forgot about Tien again.

Why you're considering such a mundane and normal thing, the Gohan jobbing, as a highlight?
Zamasu was a highlight of DBS.

Goku getting more screentime made sense because it was his spar with Zamasu, or actions in the previous arc that kick started the events. He's the only one who has the balls to challenge the gods ams their best fighters. Vegeta and Trunks are ucks concerned with protecting Earth.

You know what would be a good start?
If everyone but Jiren and Goku was eliminated in the first chapter since it's obvious that not Toei, not Toyotaro nor Toriyama give a shit about the other 78 fighters.
Might as well stop pretending.

>end of the previous chapter: This guy is about to fuck U7's weakest fighters
>people see no problem here

>this chapter: This guy fucks U7 by eliminating most of its weakest fighters
>WOA WHAT THE FUCK?

I don't get it, what do you expected, earthlings defeating a SS tier guy? This isn't the anime where even Kuririn fights SSB
Also it's great that U7 is already losing members, they were pretty much untouchable most of time of the anime ToP

>The manga also ends without Buu ever having a fight.
Fuck Toyo.

>Also it's great that U7 is already losing members, they were pretty much untouchable most of time of the anime ToP
So what?
We know Goku vs Jiren is endgame.
No point in building tension when we know what's coming.

>gracias seƱor vegeta
why did he need vegeta's help in the first place?

I don't think anyone really cares about Cuckllin and TenSHIThan as much as they do about Frost getting tagged out so early.

>my favorite is always fucked and can't keep up with the power creep anymore even if he's always training
why do you do this to me
why killing so much potential
fuck these shitty powerlevels

Attached: it's not fair.jpg (170x170, 14K)

> balls

you mean he's retarded enough to challenge them?

With the manga skipping Freeza's recuitment, and Gohan getting off-screen training for Mystic....it started off pretty bad

But what's with this rushed tournament? Tien and Frost are already knocked out? Tien didn't do shit??

Losing faith with the manga every month...

Attached: VceqOum.png (720x405, 482K)

>le Goku Blanco
The one reason this even became a meme in the first place is because Toriyama said in some interview that he was going to do that instead of SSBlue in RoF, but didn't for reasons. You can stop pretending this is something (non-japanese) fans came up with and Toriyama decided to steal. Chances are he never even heard of the dumb mexican memes.

Jokes on you, Trio de Furries aren't weak shit if they can even block a hit from ultimate Gohan, they are stronger than SS3 Goku and all Boos except Bootenks and Boohan

>earthlings defeating a SS tier guy?
Why not? Mafuba, hypnosis, roshi electricity, taioken, kikoho and kienzan used in smart ways should be more than enough to hax into beating some ss dudes.

Or have someone stronger help them, like how Vegeta saved Roshi and vice versa as well.

Good

>mystic
ignored all your entire post

Oh, that too.

Thats not ultimate gohan

I thought the Manga Zamasu arc was much better than the anime's, but the anime really stepped up for the ToP arc, and the manga just isn't matching
This is becoming my first major disappointment with Toyotaro

That, or Toei recognized how stupid it was

>no point in stopping U7 wankfest as much as possible

Attached: 1467305207104.gif (400x300, 715K)

It became a meme easier because of spic shit like Super Saiyan 5 being white haired.
Still, DBS was an uncalled for mistake.
There was nothing to win from DB being revived, so it feels like DBS exists exclusively to turn the franchise into a joke.

Attached: 1497061637884.jpg (946x1351, 513K)

i only remember hearing the order of knock outs

Well, first Roshi episode was better than the second. Though it was much more likely to be Toei original than Frost fight, so I guess Toyotaro is just making Roshi job without showing off anything.

no regular Gohan eyes = ultimate Gohan

>B-BUT THE BANG
Stop that shit toei, ultimate is Gohan's current base form, not a transformation

Attached: eyes.png (864x1032, 375K)

So what happened to 18 watching Freeza last chapter? Did he drop that plotline just like he dropped Gohan's training?

>GODhan soloing the trio de dangers
BASED

Attached: 1515742633870.jpg (795x795, 118K)

Maybe this is out of toyo's comfort zone

That's retarded, with that thinking Jiren should just blow up the stage with Goku surviving because >no tension let the manga do his thing you fucking spic

lets say you are right, if its his base form then he can use as much or little power as he needs. What makes you think he was going 100%?

ATTENTION: EVERYONE IN THE THREAD: ATTENTION

GOKU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE WHITE-HAIRED FORM IN THE MANGA

IT IS NOT A CANON FORM: ULTRA INSTINCT IS JUST A TECHNIQUE

well, time to go back at my human team in fighterz
at least they can do something there

Attached: 1521231236501.png (567x526, 320K)

>We know Goku is losing to Jiren
Fixed that for you. No need to bother with Goku too, just discard him by throwing him on Jiren like the other 77 contestants (Freeza aside).

Why pretend as if ANYONE cares about anything but Goku and Jiren?
Toei isn't interested, Toyo isn't interested, Toriyama isn't interested, and fucking no one with a brain is interested in the fights among the jobbers, so why not just skip the filler and go straight into the main point?

The in the manga so far it seems gohan never lost his ultimate form.....no chapter in the super manga shows gohan useing super sayian

>h-he's holding back, that's why his SS3 Gotenks tier power isn't enough for the furries!

Nice headcanon

Deja vu! I have seen this shitpost before.
Higher on the You's
And I know it's my time to You's

Stop asking for new form that's what ruined the anime and made it unwatchable.

>Frost jobbed that quickly
nice