Black Clover

Is Mimosa going to be ok?

Attached: 14_15.png (1847x1300, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_yhnuLGq7o
youtube.com/watch?v=xeOmylbU3Io
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeb9cb6k0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's either going to die a horrible, terrible death, or she's gonna have some kind of relation to Tetia and OG Licht will keep her safe.

Attached: Licht.jpg (890x1300, 464K)

Attached: IfIspWglIDXPIVGBvHQpYPbDBs1BfGldsljFqDdKZ5M.png (548x767, 334K)

Klaus's jobber aura will make the elf possessing him fuck up and somehow create an escape route for her.

My man deserves more respect

Attached: maxresdefault7.jpg (1000x563, 87K)

Or Yuno will keep her safe because >muh mom

Good catch, The Silvas and the Vermillions both branched from the 1st WK's family.

Meanwhile in anime.

How the hell are Liar, Vetto and Fana appearing already?

Attached: DYZzGKHXcAYerNY.jpg (458x527, 94K)

Probably cameos or
>its all keikaku doori fufufu
Moments with them in the back.

And Vetto is pretty soon anyway, no?

Amusingly Tetia lost control of her wind magic in a very similar way to how Noelle lost control of her water magic.

What course of action would you prefer, anons?

>Naruto/Bleach: started very strong and awesome, turned to complete shit
>Black Clover: started being complete shit, is turning into very strong and awesome manga

Bad thing about BC course of action is that way it didn't earn any relevance unlike Naruto/Bleach at its time

If we keep the pacing of 2 chapters per episode we could probably end up going to the Seabed Temple arc and all of the Third Eye are introduced at that point so nothing seems wrong here

Attached: 1520359295135.png (978x1920, 1.51M)

I'm a shounenshit so I'll eat up either format.

Is going to appear the true Lich? To me his soul fucked up when he casted that forbiden resurection magic...

From the start of the anime, most people agreed that if they have any sense they'll cover the sea temple arc, so I hope so.

She's super fucked if nothing saves her. She's a support mage stuck in a room with 4 incredibly powerful enemies including the main one. I guess it's mostly a question of what's going to save her.

OG Licht resurrected 2 chapters ago but hasn't done anything yet because 148 was backstory and this chapter was everything going from bad to shit

Attached: 1521076079488.png (868x786, 674K)

The resurrection seemed to hit an awful lot of nobles and a bunch of the rare commoners who have really high magic.
Outside of the royals, I wonder how many high magic people the kingdom has left.

so the series is about to come to an end thought it would last longer than this. Maybe a time jump will happen and black clover shippuden will be next

>so the series is about to come to an end
source

Unlimited Mirror Works

Attached: 27bb701ddec8158bafac19511dd28994.png (588x867, 556K)

Why would you think that? We haven't even touch the other 3 kingdom so they still have a lot of material left.

bout to straight up murder this kid

Attached: marie.png (812x1120, 412K)

How would you rate this arc?

Haven't followed the manga since Asta forgave in a silly way the maniac who wanted to slay allies and enemies alike because of muh edge.

Did the writer improve his mess of a story?

who are these two

Attached: Untitled.jpg (551x511, 150K)

Why is Gauche wasting his time there when he should be picking up his elf imouto?

good/10

Just hit a pretty solid 8/10 this week, can hit 9 depending on how it develops from here.

Introduction Arc
First Mission Arc
Dungeon Arc
Capital Raid Arc
Gauche Arc
Sea Temple Arc
Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
Witch Forest Arc
Festival Arc
Magic Knight Tournament Exam Arc
Third Eye Hideout Raid Arc

What score from 0 to 10 would you anons give to each Black Clover arc?

He really revived? Maybe is just an empty body?

Who knows? He opened his eyes but hasn't said a word so far.

asta will turn into a demon thing

>teleports behind you
>heh, nothing personal, kid

>Introduction Arc
>First Mission Arc
>Dungeon Arc
>Capital Raid Arc
>Gauche Arc
>Sea Temple Arc
>Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
>Witch Forest Arc
>Festival Arc
>Magic Knight Tournament Exam Arc
>Third Eye Hideout Raid Arc

shit hit the fan so hard even rando's are getting evil powerups

>forgave in a silly way the maniac who wanted to slay allies and enemies alike because of muh edge
can't remember when that happened

Gas the elfs, race war now

Attached: 1520019285848.png (820x637, 428K)

>Gauche Arc
>9
t. siscon

>Introduction Arc
5/10
>First Mission Arc
5/10 (this was barely an arc so I just group it with the intro)
>Dungeon Arc
6/10
>Capital Raid Arc
7/10
>Gauche Arc
9/10
>Sea Temple Arc
8/10
>Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
6/10
>Witch Forest Arc
9/10
>Festival Arc
8/10
9/10
9/10

Attached: CrhpLWAUMAAIlFr.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I think he is talking about Lardos in Witch forest

I think he means when Asta let Mars' evil comrade go in the witch forest. The guy he impaled on his sword by throwing it.

Will Yuno call Mimosa mom?

>Introduction Arc
5/10 literally the average shonen plot

>First Mission Arc
4/10 weak, though it set up a few things for

>Dungeon Arc
7/10 pretty good for the first big arc

>Capital Raid Arc
8/10 how it came just right after the dungeon arc up to the end with leon aniki getting KO'd was pretty good

>Gauche Arc
5/10 average at best, though it had a pretty importo moment as set up for the current arc

>Sea Temple Arc
8/10 really liked overall, Vetto was great

>Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
6/10 wasn't that great overall

>Witch Forest Arc
6/10 same as above

>Festival Arc
Was just SoL, cute and soft-ish, can't really rate it. It was ok, so 7/10 I guess?

6/10 well, had potential and had its moments, but nothing something really showy

8.5/10 great arc so far

Attached: 1443961279353.png (840x708, 245K)

Ya'll mean Ladros pic related. IDK why a shounen MC forgiving unforgivable acts and an unforgivable villain being redeemed surprises you.

Attached: NANI.jpg (562x367, 75K)

Man, I've read the manga just as the anime started to air, and yet I've already forgot a lot of stuff and characters, think I'll have to reread at least from the sea temple part.

So will each reincarnation just be another case of split personality with the human side submissive to the elf side or will it be a case of the human suddenly gaining another set of memories and mark a permanent change in each character's personality that will need time to be fixed and not just an exorcism?

We have no reason to believe it doesn't work just like William/Patoulli.
That said, it was such a big AoE strong magic that it might just be a brain/body hijack.

I bet Lich soul dissapeared or splitted in yuno and asta...

But who was Marie elf?

>Introduction Arc
3. It was meh start

>First Mission Arc
3. The same

>Dungeon Arc
6,5. It was ok. Was going to give it a 6, but Mars little past and Yuno being the one who defeated him was cool. Same for Asta second anti-sword

>Capital Raid Arc
6,5. Zombies were little generic and the ''he's a peasant'' stuff was boring as hell. Fuegoleon and Charmy carried this arc.

>Gauche Arc
8. Fight against Licht was pretty cool, and Yami was so badass.

>Sea Temple Arc
8,5. I enjoyed this arc a lot. Very solid compared to what the manga had so far, and battle against Vietto was awesome.

>Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
4. Meh.

>Witch Forest Arc
5. This arc was crappy compared to previous stuff. A lot of ''I'm evil, you beat me I'm good now'' bullshit here, and we had three characters that Asta and Noelle already knew but we didn't because we don't have access to the novel. Asta finishing move thanks to teamwork, Mars and Fana relationship, and Vanessa cat gave the 5.

>Festival Arc
6. Only important things here were Mereoleona introduction, Mana Skin, and Asta getting the hint to develop his anti-magic power

8. ZORA. Also, more teamwork, moments with Mimosa, and character and power developments of some people (Magna, Klaus, etc). Asta vs Langris was awesome, and I liked the fact that it ended in a tie, and not with Asta win.

9,5 so far. This is a very awesome wild ride

He is still on the same room that Yuno and Mimosa are, just floating there.

He's the same fag posting the same shit lately
Gotta agree with that user when he said it's kind of dumb Ladros being around the main cast just when just a few mins before he was trying to kill everyone.

What are the chances of the “fuha” guy being an elf, and not any regular one, a super strong one?

maybe the elf sitting next to Gauche elf at the banquet.

its not, another pattoli case happened again (?

>we had three characters that Asta and Noelle already knew but we didn't because we don't have access to the novel
The craziest thing in the entire manga. It didn't even have a recap page, there was like 1 text box.

This should be more similar to Fana than Patry. Full hijack.

if he is an elf, I will consider him redeemed

Kinda boring if all they have to do is beat the elf out of them.

>super strong one
Low. If you pay attention, most if not all characters shown getting ELFED were those that already had great mana/magic capacity. most likely due to their elven souls.

Doubt, considering how much of a fanboy Patoulii is.

lmao
Is it possible the one on the left is Solid Silva? Looks like water magic to me.

Also we got new scans for Quartet Knights if anyone cares

Attached: jC6MvBvwxkHOcKMaj4AzV7Hxz8Pnfi_lAnx-eejruv4.jpg (1024x759, 373K)

if he had a face, it would have been shown, but since the other Silva's weren't elfed its probably not him.

>Introduction Arc
Ok. Generic, Nothing special but gets the point across. 6/10

>First Mission Arc
Boring af 4/10

>Dungeon Arc
nice character moments, Mars fights was cool, Asta's double big swords and wind fairy was awesome. 8/10

>Capital Raid Arc
Another boring arc. Too many characters we don't care about. I wish they set up the vermilion guy up more before his defeat. Julius at the end saved it from being mediocre 6/10

>Gauche Arc
Good start, but dragged on for too long. Black Clover as a whole is condense quick shonen, so it wasn't as bad as arranacar or reborn's future arc. Guache was cool, but Yami saved it this time from being mediocre. 6/10

>Sea Temple Arc
good start, meh end. too much babbling about despair, and the sea guys were forgettable. Asta's yelling and never giving up are starting to grow on me and seeing him inspire the others was nice. The whole Black bulls squad felt like an actual team of friends, unlike the fairy tail guild. 7/10

>Vs Diamond Kingdom Arc
Forgot this arc existed. Mostly just a foreshadowing arc anyway with William taking off his helmet and Finral talking to his brother.

>Witch Forest Arc
Vanessa's backstory was boring and she's boring. Mars was cool at least and his meeting with Fana was nice. The laser guy was fun too. The head witch mother made for an interesting villain but Vanessa's shitty OP cat was lame. 7/10

>Festival Arc and Magic Knight Tournament Exam Arc
My favorite arc. Alot of good character moments, and had the funnest jokes. New vermillion woman is best girl. Zax's traps and brutal honesty, Noelle vs her brother, Yuno vs a captain, based mushroom man, 9/10

but that makes no sense

Attached: 7ewIom5aZ0hiIrsN9duq_uDvSGVDpu6lGnTxtt0tJ-k.jpg (500x640, 78K)

If MHA is the new Naruto which means it had a good start and a shitty middle, then BC could be...dare I say it...the new One Piece for having a slow start and an epic middle?

Hold me if it's true bros. Leddit, Youtube, and Sup Forums BTFO.

I'm guessing her brother will die to save her, and will be her character development

He was brainwashed just like mars was.
The guy doing the experiments might actually be the final villain since he's evil without a doubt unlike the elves.

One Piece hasn't ended yet so that doesn't really work. Popularity also needs to be accounted and BC isn't even as popular as fucking FT. I enjoyed Yakuza arc though, I think people are getting way too angry over it.

Attached: qt.jpg (219x385, 35K)

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=g_yhnuLGq7o

I think it works. OP didn't really hit its stride until Arlong Park, and didn't cement its legacy until Alabasta. OP wasn't also half as popular as FT in the west early on. It was all Naruto and Bleach

So aren't we screwed if Langris is an elf?(most likely) This man can teleport things out of fucking existence and now he potentially has an intense magic power boost from his dormant elf soul awakening.

Attached: Langris.png (708x376, 209K)

>BC isn't even as popular as fucking FT.
BC out sold FT last year.

Fucking Asta.
I agree Noelle is shit, but the guy liking Sister Mary more that Mimosa? Fucking shit taste

There's gonna be a training arc of course.
Someone needs to teach asta something, I like the dwarf idea, throw in some orcs and goblins too.

well color me fucked

Attached: 1520378571888.jpg (664x720, 246K)

The only way Asta is getting over Sister Mary is if she's a filthy elf.

thats why they defeated him before he became an elf, he's too OP with the elf boost

Is having BC fanart on my computer considered autistic

Attached: 6315194-7231528759-asta_.jpg (600x829, 131K)

Imagine Langris+Finral tag teaming and working together with their warp magic.
Damn I wish they don't get elfed, they'd be broken as fuck together.

Imagine them AGAINST the elves

They won’t matter. The “demon king and wizard emperor” mythos that is the central setting to the story is connected to the elves and the humans, and from what we’ve seen, the elves did some sort of reincarnation mumbo jumbo and Juno is connected to this.
The eye of the midnight sun is also the central antagonist and they’re also connected to the Golden Dawn, but that plotine line is pretty much resolved considering the Licht/William/Not-Licht reveal.

I highly doubt Finral will get ELFED since him and Langris are of different bloodlines.
>They won’t matter.
Shut up

Attached: wink.gif (500x255, 859K)

Man, I love that opening song way more than 1st one

Agreed, but honestly they're both pretty amazing. SP might not be the best animation studio but they know how to make some damn good openings.

youtube.com/watch?v=xeOmylbU3Io

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeb9cb6k0I

Attached: Rades.png (754x535, 515K)

just binge read the entire manga and wanted to ask, how did you all felt about the cat of destiny?

Attached: String_Cat.png (439x290, 94K)

SHAPE OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Silhouette
Give another example, a nostalgia-ride should be exempt from a good opening list.

He's a pussy

O MY RUBBER NEN tier but its okay because it was foreshadowed a bit

Unecessary.
And you just made me realise Vanessa was probably elfed too.

ok i forgot and i don't want to read the old chapter again, where is vannessa and charmy right now?

I'm pretty sure Witch Queen would know if Vanessa had some elven connections

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 90K)

I dont really mind it as long as there are no death reverses anymore, use it for more small stuff.

She better win the Asta bowl or I'll be quite upset

The witch queen knew more shit than she told them.

Attached: 0099-003.jpg (894x1300, 273K)

Yuno will have an Oedipus complex if he's the reincarnation of her past life's son.

There is no Asta bowl. He has his sights on Sister Lily and will die a virgin since she cannot marry. Also R.I.P Sally, died before the bowl even ended.

Attached: On1sg8uefo5_540.gif (540x303, 643K)

>Such is the cruelty of fate. A member of the Clover Kingdom's royal family will fall to that person's blade.

Attached: 0099-004.jpg (897x1300, 186K)

Better off getting upset now. Asta has the cruelest bowl in recent shounen memory. People DIED competing for him.