Easily would have been the second strongest Hokage but kid nerfed to bitch level after losing both Sharingan

>easily would have been the second strongest Hokage but kid nerfed to bitch level after losing both Sharingan

He didn't deserve this. our boy never even got laid either

Attached: 4378006-7873086096-narut.jpg (885x903, 271K)

I thought he had a girlfriend at some point?

she was an enemy spy but she was going to be execute by her village for helping him so he let her escape into obscurity. Told the Village that she died. he would have been in a lot of trouble if anyone found out so shes gone.

>has to use eye hax to be a strong hokage

Attached: laughing hokage.png (874x914, 162K)

I don't think that Coolest Guy's ghost could possess Kakashi during his entire reign as hokage.

Senju a shit

i havent watched naruto past sasuke's betrayal
so did he lose the sharingan?
and why does he have two there and whats up with his bandana

>so did he lose the sharingan?
Yes, near the end of the series

>and why does he have two there
The ghost of his formerly evil best friend teleported from the dead, gave Kakashi his eyeballs plus some god chakra so he could be useful in the final fight.

>and whats up with his bandana
Worldwide ninja alliance

odds he'll get them back for a bit from another ass pull?

why doesn't he get the cool outift with the fire and shit instead of the sand nigger outfit

Attached: main-qimg-c8bb6fcb804bd8b1ccf496054c96a05c.png (602x927, 360K)

Attached: the strongest with his bitch.png (900x650, 267K)

>not having kid = never got laid
OK

Pretty mean to call Kakashi a bitch

the nigger reads womens erotica. He's not batting 1000 with pussy

Kakashi was sidelined more than Gohan

>implying he didn't Eiffel Tower Mirai every night of his onsen tour with Gai

He's the only Charachter with a Good arc

Who cares Naruto sucks

But Kakashi doesnt

Here's something I have wondered, did Tsunade and Jiraiya ever fuck? I always wondered if Minato was the offspring of them, hence why Jiraiya trained him and Naruto.

coolest guy could have kamui'd his eyes into kakashis.

..no, user.

Jiraiya and Tsunade never getting together was a crime against humanity. Must the dumb but gutsy brat in each team always fail to get the female teammate?
>Jiraiya
>Obito
>Naruto

Jiraiya and Tsunade are only 15 years older than Minato and Tsunade was only in love with her bishie bf.

Jiraiya was simply Minato's team sensei but later grew attached to him.

Attached: Dan_HDshot.jpg (988x648, 130K)

Jiraya was thirsty for Tsunade. He never poked.

To be fair, he spent fuckloads of time in bed or resting & that shit drains chakra. Uchiha are usually born with high chakra to compensate but he ain’t one of them. If he stayed that way, he’d be spending all day asleep.

Why doesn’t Sasuke make his own pic related?

Attached: 3A93624F-B333-48E4-88E4-3F1C6883B3C0.jpg (709x794, 104K)

Only weaklings bother to make paths of pain.

I think they were in love, but it wasnt a romantic love, they were both way too old and busy to deal with something like that. Plus too many bad memories.

This. He should make paths of emo instead.

Attached: 37234283-5838-4EC2-825F-D2D17BE0F4F5.jpg (393x600, 115K)

t. Madara

t. Izuna

I wish we could see what happened during the Blank Period

kashi the only Nigger on the show to act like a real ninja..

What he doing in the Brouto series now?

>What he doing in the Brouto series now?
Beating up children

The paths were an interesting concept, the powers all being linked to the eyes were not.

The eye powers made sense when they were about perception and manipulating perception, hence them being eye powers. A bunch of random ass powers coming from them don't.

Retirement, lounging in hot springs and beating up cocky academy brats who think they can pass his bell test.

>hinata won narutobowl
at what point did you realize she won?

Attached: th.jpg (474x358, 20K)

Rin was a cock teasing suicidal bitch. Im glad kakashi and obito got nothing from her.

Literally in the chuunin exams when she gave Naruto balm

Naruto should have snatched Sakuras pussy when she confessed to him

Why didnt Kaguya use genjutsu to reveal the truth of the village attack? Itachi did it to Sasuke. She could have prevented everything and achieve peace right there.

Why didnt Nagato revive his dead friends instead of using them as puppets?

Why did Byakugan get the short end of the stick?

Was it really necessary to make Sharingan so strong? Copying everyone jutsus was already broken but this was rarely use in the entire show. Instead they just kept unlocking new shit.

>only student to die for good
why did they kill off neji? was he not popular in nip land?

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 19K)

Nobody cares about to Hyuga males. The only good thing this clan ever produced were the best girls.

Attached: hanabi_hyuga_en_yukata_by_aikawaiichan-dbjw7yo.png (488x610, 677K)

the answer to all your questions is Hashirama's cells

He was too good for such a shit cartoon

>anime filler

Are those like the nanomachines of naruto?

>Why didnt Kaguya use genjutsu to reveal the truth of the village attack? Itachi did it to Sasuke. She could have prevented everything and achieve peace right there.
Kaguya didn't want peace, she just wanted chakra and to turn everyone into braindead zombies. I think you are confusing the name with another character's.

>Why didnt Nagato revive his dead friends instead of using them as puppets?
Yahiko's dying wish was for Nagato to keep on going with their group's goal. He wouldn't accomplish that if he killed himself to bring back his friend.

>Why did Byakugan get the short end of the stick?
Because only a love interest and a forgotten side character had it while two main characters and a bunch of major villains had the sharingan.

>Was it really necessary to make Sharingan so strong? Copying everyone jutsus was already broken but this was rarely use in the entire show. Instead they just kept unlocking new shit.
It was the only way for Sasuke to keep up with Naruto's seemingly endless power-ups.

a cute. would imouto and live to protect.

>after timeskip it's said he only had enough chakra to use his powers "3 times"
>during the final arc he spammed his eye powers 20+ times

What did he mean by this? His stamina was supposed to be shit.

Kishi just decided that summoning trees was the most important and rare power in the series, so everybody needs his cells for their schemes.

He improved his stamina considerably.

He was popular enough for his death to pack a punch but not popular enough to depress or anger fans a lot.

>had shit stamina all his life
>in the span of a few months he increased his stamina x10

He also refined his use of Kamui with repeated uses, which he didn't realize he had unlocked until the timeskip.

In one of the books he goes off in search off pussy. But she already has a kid lol

I always found it strange that the series never really acknowledged that Tsunade and Naruto were related to each other. Distantly related, but still.

Also, Tsunade is Hashirama's granddaughter but somehow isn't a Senju clan member?

He pushed his limits because he saw his dead husbando back or his stamina simply is whatever the plot demands.

Dude her name is literally Senju Tsunade.

>Tsunade is Hashirama's granddaughter but somehow isn't a Senju clan member?
The Senjus being the second most important clan of the series wasn't meant to be a thing until part 2, by then Tsunade was already well established as a character that didn't use any last name.

So many eyes powers jesus christ. The only one that should matter are heart pupils for the girls.

obviously her mother was Hashirama's daughter. Also it was more weird thet never addressed Karen being an Uzamaki. You would think Naruto would be ecstatic about having family

So do you think Konohamaru is going to continue copying Naruto and wife Hanabi?

No he will end up stealing Hinata

I think some wiki also mentioned something about Nagato being an Uzumaki, which makes some sense, given his hair color and power set.

Same reason why Sasuke forgets to use the majority of his Rinnegan abilities: to make Naruto look stronger

The clan was scattered from the village hidden in whirlpools and the village destroyed. They never really had much of a clan family presence like the Uchiha and Hyuga clans do.

what make Byakugan so great? With all the power creep in part II it seems highly outclassed by the other two great eye abilities.

Miles-long x-ray sniper vision chakra scoping. Turns into a Rinnegan equivalent with Hamura's chakra, and gets truth-seeking spheres.

I wanna say you're wrong, but being honest I shipped it since that part too.

doesn't it also have a mangekyou evolution equivlent?

Nope. It has no permutations or unassisted evolutions, but also doesn't threaten to drive the owner insane with hatred or make them go blind from overuse.

The moment she was introduced desu, it was kinda obvious it was going this way.
It only reinforced even more when Naruto rejected Sakura.

>le children surpassing the older generation meme
>the only way to do that is to get tailed beast chakra, eye-hax-level-0, and god chakra
>sakura never surpassed anybody

i mean, sasuke lost his arm and never bother to get a new one because muh susanoo

What's funny is that the tale of Jiraiya and Tsunade is based on an old Japanese tale. In the original tale they are together, but in Naruto they never became a thing. After he went off to fight pain, she said something like "when he gets back, I won't let him keep his cool anymore", but nobody knows what she meant by that.

She just ran away every time she saw him. Sakura and a Naruto actually had relationship development

some asspull powerups in the future since boruto has it

What does the Jogan even do?

He should've been able to keep the double Mangekyou Sharingan. He would've been such a force to be reckoned with. Now he's basically useless.

some BS about moonpeople chakra that's gonna make it more OP than the mang sharingan

Yeah, a friendship.

bullshit

>sakura never surpassed anybody
w-what about her filler civilian parents?

Explain why Sasuke never bothered to get another arm back? Is it because he feels like he needed punishment?

How did Naruto get his back? Hashirama DNA? I spedread through the entire last arc since it was such a shitfest.

The Tenseigan is not all that great though. It is too imprecise and limited in abilities, despite its massive power.

Better question. Why didn't Gut get nano machine cells implanted?

>all according to keikaku.jpg

Yeah, Sasuke never equipped his Hashirama arm as part of his “redemption”. Does not really make sense though, imo

The moment she appeared.
She was the only one who wanted that bowl.

He decided not to get another as penance for all the bad shit he's done, a constant reminder to himself. Naruto got another out of Hashirama cells, essentially grafting a Zetsu arm to his stump. He keeps offering Sasuke the chance ot get a new arm, but Sasuke keeps refusing.

How did both Orochimaru and Sasuke get away with their crimes and were pretty much forgiven by everyone?

>But she already has a kid lol
What if it's actually his kid and didn't realize it?

He's fucking the Third Hokage's granddaughter.

Orochimaru is too much of a hassle to take down and he seems to be playing nice for the moment, so Naruto lets him live for now. Sasuke stopped doing evil shit and Naruto's keeping an eye on him, so people are willing to let him slide for the moment. What evil shit did he even do besides attack the Hokage summit and get his ass handed to him?

" Kakashi behind a desk "

Attached: byelex.gif (480x270, 873K)

Sasuke has perfect winged susanoo.

Orochimaru was killed like 5 times in the series and he's still here so it's pretty much pointless to try to kill him.

That would be tight

Could you make jutsus with one hand?

Saying it now: Bort should have been a girl, and the MC spot should have gone to Snek as he deals with the love triangle between aryan senju puss and edgy eyehax puss and learns to become a real boy.
Trust me i know what i'm talking about.

Attached: brat.jpg (497x750, 36K)