So are you telling me that I should believe that

So are you telling me that I should believe that
>there is a millions/billions year old warrior race in the universe that somehow only exists in one planet and likes to destroy other planets for no reason
>and they have a legend about a warrior that becomes a super saiyan but somehow throughout billions or whatever years of saiyans watching their comrades and family die the only one to ever become super saiyan was the one who made the legend
>and one day a random low class warrior nigger raised on another planet was able to become super saiyan after watching his retarded friend die
>and suddenly everyone else including half breeds can become super saiyan just by training
Admit it, when Dragon Ball stopped being about Japanese Sun Wukong it went to shit. Everything since the Saiyan saga is pure trash filled with plotholes after a failed attempt to carry a serious plot, which is Dragon Ball's biggest mistake.

Attached: 293fb3acbd34144aae0c153b91771524812b012d_hq.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ko3fH6Dqy-A
youtu.be/8Hqf_UOOwh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>but somehow throughout billions or whatever years of saiyans watching their comrades and family die the only one to ever become super saiyan
You needed to be pure of heart to unlock it dipshit.

Yes, but, somehow, Vegeta managed to become Super Saiyan.

>Vegeta Saiyan saga
what nigga?

Nice headcanon . Vegeta was not pure when he became one

Because he was pure evil.

A. You have to be pure of heart
B. The average saiyan power level were orders of magnitudes below what the power level of Goku was when he did it
C. Saiyans generally don't even form family units, let alone care about anyone else. They said Bardock was very special in that regard that he had a wife and cared about his kids
D. I'm pretty sure they're not millions and especially billions of years old
E. Half Breeds are said to be stronger from the very start of DBZ, plus he has a pure heart like Goku. Also unlike everyone else they have a mentor well versed with the super saiyan state to teach and show them o to do it, and they're blood related. Them being able to turn Super Saiyan shouldn't come as a surprise at all, considering they have unbelievably ideal conditions.

He said he was pure evil

Did anyone watch the DB movie Mystical Great Adventure? That right there is DB anime kino

Attached: Best Squad.jpg (960x720, 63K)

You have to actually be pretty strong to begin with to unlock it too.

>C. Saiyans generally don't even form family units, let alone care about anyone else. They said Bardock was very special in that regard that he had a wife and cared about his kids
If saiyans are like that they shouldnt even be able to form small tribes caring about each other is the basic necessity for tribe building which turns into countries etc and bonding if you dont care about their kids well being then they would have been on a path of self destruction and exctincion.
Also didnt Vegeta hate Frieza for killing the Saiyans? If all saiyans are all cold hearted adrenaline junkies then he shouldnt give a shit

>He said he was pure evil
arent all saiyans pure evil?
they genocide for a living...

Goku smacked his head and got amnesia, his Saiyan instincts of destroy don't love got wiped from him and he was raised as a human with human ideals. He was cared for and through that he learned to care for the people that were kind to him, when Krillin died Goku was an adult that knew Krillin for many years, trained with and fought against his best friend. Pretty sure anyone would go batshit insane if their best friend died in front of them with their child next on the chopping block.
Goku got SS through extreme anger and frustration, angry at Krillins death and frustrated that his strongest attack did nothing to Frieza so That's how he got it.
Vegeta got SS because of his inferiority to Goku(again, anger and frustration)
Future Trunks was the same as Goku
Gohan thought he was going to die in the time chamber
Goten got backed into a corner by ChiChi
and Trunks pulled it out of his ass

You need a certain level of power to become a Super Saiyan and if you believe that half breeds are stronger than full bloods then the gap shrinks for them, and if you also believe the no tail argument, then the gap is even shorter requiring smaller situations to trigger that level of anger and frustration needed to transform.

Kid goten at 7 years old wasnt as strong as Frieza Saga goku or android saga Vegeta,
Goten was trained by his mom who was kicking his before he turned super and her powerlevel is

Didn't you rike my s-cells explanation?

Attached: raffs.jpg (155x201, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ko3fH6Dqy-A
gap? bunch of u6 saiyan kids achieve ssj in a couple of minutes...
and speaking of U6 saiyans where are the ADULT saiyans?

>Goten was trained by his mom
Not canon.

Goten and Trunks were awakened by the power of /ss/.

The fuck? It was in the anime.

youtu.be/8Hqf_UOOwh0

DB Multiverse > DB Super

My theory for that is that U6 Saiyans DNA is very different from U7 because those are the adult Saiyans. U6 stayed on their home planet, evolved to not have tails and are much slimmer in appearance.
In reality the authors are just lazy hacks, but in defence of Cabba he was angry and frustrated when he fought Vegeta.

Yes, Goten is not canon.

Bardock was Angry and Frustrated after seeing his bestie die, Nappa was Angry and Frustrated fighting Goku.
Why didnt they go super?
>U6 stayed on their home planet, evolved to not have tails and are much slimmer in appearance.
Wasnt the defining feature that separeted humans form siayans, that saiyans have tails and are aggressive ad ruthless fighters if they dont possess those qualities what would make them any different from just a regular old human?

is that the one where chiaozu is an emperor?

Do I look like the writer?
I'm just speculating so that it'll make a bit of sense when the real reason is that Toriama didn't explain shit.

>Bardock was Angry and Frustrated after seeing his bestie die, Nappa was Angry and Frustrated fighting Goku.
No matter what the excuse, going SS is a power jump that was handed by Toriyama so that a couple of characters could keep up starting in the Cell arc. In the beggining when Goku did it is was supposed to be one saiyan of legend and not several of them.
Then they thought up Broly and said he was the true saiyan of legend, but of course he is not canon.

anger isn't enough, you also need to be strong
cabba was more than strong enough to turn super saiyan, he just didn't know how

Goten and trunks got it with ease. ChiChi didn't train goten to super saiyan you idiots. And also goten and trunks were both stronger than freeza on namek before going into the ROSAT

>strong
Goten was

no he wasn't you dumbass. Stop basing your points on anime filler.

The very same

If goten was < 100 then why did ssj gotenks have the power to match or beat fat buu? Especially with a lower form of fusion?

Not to mention Goku had already been angered by Krillin's death after he got murdered by some mook of Piccolo King, and at the time the dragon balls had been destroyed by the villain himself, but he didn't go blonde there either.

DB > DBZ

What's that screen from? I don't remember that from the Bardock movie.

Saiyans=Humans.
Think animals: many live in packs but don't form stable man-woman units inside those packs.
Most likely the Saiyan were the same, didn't develop much feelings for their relatives and\or fuck buddies, but still had a "pack" mentality enough to not completely self-destroy.
Also, too weak.

No, they are just mostly dicks.
Also, too weak.

Cabba was stated being as strong as Vegeta's Base Level, which at this point is no doubt greater than Goku's on Namek. Which means he was strong enough to turn into Super Saiyan.
Likewise, Caulifla was supposed to be very strong, which means "not much different than Cabba"- therefore, "strong enough" for Super Saiyan. Also, she's obviously a genius.

U6 Saiyans having gone through a different evolution might also ties in their ability to unlock Super Saiyan so "easily".
Trunks and Goten, too, unlocked it extremely easily. Toriyama stated the Super Saiyan transformation is caused by "S-cells" in a Saiyan's body.
Human hybrids have more S-cells, there is no reason to believe U6 Saiyans, themselves a genetic variation compared to the base-u7 Saiyans, don't simply have a much greater amount of S-cells.

They ARE adult Saiyans.
Young, yes, but still adults.

Nappa was just too weak.
Bardock was too weak back then, too.

The real question is how did Bardock unlock Super Saiyan once in the past... but it might be due Time Breakers shenanigans

dont come to go to toriyama who out of NOWHERE made master roshi far stronger than he has any right to e

Fusion is weaker than Potara, but it's still very strong

I dont think genociding people every since your a baby would make you just a ''dick'' why would vegeta be more ''evil'' then any other siayan?

I guess he liked to hurt other more than the average Saiyan, who just like to fight.

Also why dont we pump humans full of S-cells?
Human-saiyans are already shown to be compatible with each other?
Why not SS Tien?

Look up the segment where nappa blows up city he doesnt fight he murders people

>saiyans become stronger from being beaten to the brink of death and resting
>saiyans belong to a warrior society that values constantly fighting to the brink of death
>despite this your average saiyan plateaus at the power level of a saibaman
>somehow this society developed no formal schools of martial arts or disciplined training regimens

the fuck

Or maybe Goku is the spirit of the original Super Saiyan reincarnate, and his arrival taught all the others how to become like him.
Why do you think all super saiyans power up to greater heights around Goku?
He's a child prodigy for a reason...

>pure evil
Which is bullshit because he did that in the same period where he was banging bulma and wearing pink shirts

Yeah, but Nappa wanted children and expected Vegeta to help him... Vegeta just doesn't care.

>Also why dont we pump humans full of S-cells?
You'd first need Bulma to discover them and associate them to the Super Saiyan transformation, then develop a way to transfer\cultivate them...

If you have time to train, you have time to fight to death!
Also, they weren't exactly respected in Freeza's army, which suggests everybody though them a bunch of fighting morons

>It was in the anime thus its canon
Did we forget about Toriyamas manga?

The Goten and Chichi training scene never happens. We get a comment from what i remember but its incredibly simple and its not like thats how he transformed anyway

>Did we forget about Toriyamas manga?
Yes and so did Toriyama.

you just need to tingle your back

I like to think what Goku became on Namek wasn't actually THE super saiyan Vegeta talked about in legends.

I got a theory according to which saiyans can't turn ssj or even go beyond a certain powerlevel unless they cut off their tail.

Saiyajins relied on their tails a lot (Oozaru transformation), and were very proud of their appendix. A saiyan with no tail was deemed a disgrace amongst them.

Early Saiyajins may have been prevented from achieving greatness because they hold on to their tails too much and would never have guessed it was the one thing preventing them from transcending their own nature

Attached: 1253665869868_f.jpg (500x382, 88K)