Why does Hebrew often use in Anime as some sort of magical incantation? its not some sort of arcane language

Why does Hebrew often use in Anime as some sort of magical incantation? its not some sort of arcane language.

Also, if they're gonna use it to depict magic they should do it properly. If they want to summon a bird (ציפור) then should write that rather than honk (צפור) unless you want to summon something else entirely.

Attached: Honk.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PeOdTIc0Ys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makuya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hy does Hebrew often use in Anime as some sort of magical incantation?
Because magic is a tool of the devil. And Hebrew is the language of Jews.

צפור צפור

Attached: Chen-Dota-2-Honk-Honk-1.png (2000x1410, 406K)

/thread

Everybody knows jews are demons.

Are you saying WEY WEY is a demon?

Attached: weeeyyy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Kabbalah is pretty magical

But can it make anime real?

Because the Jews are God's chosen people, so they're endowed with great powers by Him. The Nazis learned that the hard way when they opened the Ark of the Covenant.

Yes. A semen demon.

Attached: __kowata_akane_and_kowata_makoto_flying_witch_and_megami_drawn_by_sakamoto_tetsuya__265355f0ab57a37d (4088x5937, 1.74M)

I'll give her the ז, if you know what I mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=8PeOdTIc0Ys

Attached: 300800-date-a-live-date-a-live.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

out of line user.

Way way way out of line

You know, I haven't seen much intersection between Japanese and Jewish cultures. Obviously I won't find anything relevant on that here, but this really does get me thinking.

They are the chosen people but not in the way they think. Think of Jews as the weird retard asburger ADHD boy in class that the teacher (God) has to constantly micromanage lest he burns up the school.

The father of alchemy was a jew. This is also the reason why you see stars of david in magic

I've seen a fair bit. they love using it and Latin for incantations whenever something magical happens.

Not to mention symbolism like star of David, Solomon's seal etc.

Because written Hebrew looks cool and mystical, just like Norse runes.

Attached: 1351594445573.png (836x1200, 308K)

To be fair, we also like using Latin for whenever something magical happens.

צפור is perfectly fine

that's literally how it works in western magic (which takes from the qabbalah, which has signs from jewish because it's made by jews). so their magic is realistic

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makuya

Is Latin being constantly used for magical shit supposed to mean that the Romans were a literal wizard empire which fell into minority after the rise of an anti-pagan, Christianity-religion? That's usually what comes to mind for me.

I assumed it was mostly "wizards are educated; educated people know Latin." Latin was THE language of science and culture for centuries, persisting even today in things like the scientific names of species in a taxonomy. And everyone knows magic happened in the past and then died out, which fits with using a language from the past that died out. Also shades of the post-Dark Age rediscovery of lost knowledge, like magic, which clearly doesn't exist today.

That, and nerds running around yelling LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! is clearly dumb as shit, whereas even faux Latin like expecto patreon or whateverthefuck sounds cool as shit. That, and your audience isn't going to know what, if anything, it means, which adds to the verisimilitude—they don't know magic, either.

They prefer to do it subtly by their strongest elders and it being toometa3us by using כֶּסֶף
>If they want to summon a bird (ציפור) then should write that
They use KDKW, 0/10 apply yourself

It's just austistic loser acadmic romaboo faggots. That's all.
Those fucking book thumping geeks have a boner for rome and greece that is just ridiculous as fuck. You have no idea.

The Romans had a fucking boner for Greece. They stole their entire pantheon like we stole Japan's vocaloids and 2hus.

no its not.

giant nose pimples is all I see

That's not how light and shadows hit a nose

Yes, it is. It's not written like that usually to avoid needless ambiguity, but it is not wrong.

I didn't know about that! Interesting stuff, thanks user.

Pretty sure that just says Funowasu in Katakana.

no its not. there are rules to a language. The only way to write ציפור by writing צִפור with a Hiriq, and you cant write with an invisible Hiriq.

They did the same for every tribe they conquered.

there are a few similarities between Hebrew and Katakana, which did spawn a few crazy theories. they're BS though.

t. Attila

>If they want to summon a bird (ציפור) then should write that rather than honk (צפור) unless you want to summon something else entirely.
You didn't realize they were trying to summon Chen?

It's an incantation to summon the honkmother.