Yu-Gi-Oh ! VRAINS : NEO NEW LINK VRAINS EDITION

"A New Chapter in VRAINS’s story!

LINK VRAINS was almost destroyed due to the Knights of Hanoi’s plan. However, thanks to Playmaker’s efforts, LINK VRAINS had returned to normal. LINK VRAINS had now been updated to NEW LINK VRAINS, becoming a new, exciting stage for Dueling. However, despite saving the network, Playmaker is now a wanted fugitive…

How will the newly revealed characters, including Duelists and Ignis, interact with Playmaker and others in NEW LINK VRAINS?!

—————————————

Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Yusaku’s new ally?!
Voiced by: Kaji Yuuki
Homura has a flame-themed avatar called Soulburner. He also has the same school uniform as Yusaku…?!

—————————————-

Bowman: A mysterious Duelist.
Voiced by: Matsuda Kenji
A character shrouded in mysteries. Is he friend or foe?!

—————————————-

Flame : The fire Ignis. (Note that his name is written in Kanji instead of Katakana: 不霊夢)
Voiced by: Yashiro Taku
An Ignis with a rather unusual name. What kind of role will he play in the story?!"

Credit to DMC3444

Attached: 1521241805523.jpg (2189x1265, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KK9Lg3MAEPM
youtu.be/KI25lQ-lKiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bowman

(2/4)

Attached: 1521241870758.jpg (480x636, 95K)

Flame, the fire ignis

(3/4)

Attached: 1521241976014.jpg (480x622, 87K)

Old previews for those who needs them.
The new stuff will probably happens somewhere near episode 47-48.
Episode 44: 運命の囚人 – Unmei no Shūjin
(Prisoners of Destiny)
Having learned the truth hidden by the Ignis and the truth behind the Lost Incident, Playmaker tries to persuade Revolver to stop the Tower of Hanoi. Unfortunately, his words fail to convince Revolver. Having been driven into a corner, Playmaker entrusts all his hopes to his new ace monster!

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 吉田伸, 立原正輝 || Yoshida Shin, Tachihara Masaki
Storyboard: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Direction:: 髙田昌宏 || Takada Masahiro
Animation Director(s): 荏原裕子, 横田明美 || Ebara Yuko, Yokota Akemi

Episode 45: 極限領域のデュエル – Kyokugen Ryōiki no Dyueru
(An Extreme Duel)
Revolver sets up the ultimate battle formation that transcends human intellect itself, and drives Playmaker into a corner.

Script: 吉田伸, 立原正輝 || Yoshida Shin, Tachihara Masaki
Storyboard: 町谷俊輔 || Machitani Shunsuke
Direction: 布施康之 || Fuse Yasuyuki
Animation Director(s): Lee Sung-jin, Kang Hyeon-guk, Seo Soon-young

(4/4)

Attached: 1521224112320.png (144x162, 16K)

strange name

found the missing part.

Attached: p5plffADwb1uqlakko1_1280.jpg (1280x665, 132K)

>However, despite saving the network, Playmaker is now a wanted fugitive…

Time to bring out the fresh memes

Attached: 09242039.png (779x460, 72K)

Finally new characters.
>Yusaku
>Specter
>Jin
>Homura
The other 2 kids better not be BA and Go.

>GO but better
Loving the new characters so far.
INTO ZA HYPE!

>A character shrouded in mysteries. Is he friend or foe?!
>introducing a 2nd and male Emma
NO BROS HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

Attached: 65239914_p14.png (774x1198, 584K)

At the moment he ended his everlasting turn, i knew what i had to do. My body acted on itself, and as i didn't even had the time to think, I stuck two of my finger together and stared at him with menacing eyes while pressing down my affor-mentionned fingers on the top of my Deck. This action of drawing felt like a symbol of destiny, a sign of the gods.
As i flipped the card i drew thanks to my swift yet intelligible movement, i saw it.
It was really it, in all of its glowing and reflective majesty !
My secret shining power, my ultimate hope-ending trap !
My brutal and perfect weapon of massive destruction:
Mirror Force.
At the very moment i saw its glory through the Mirror Force-shaped mask of my avatar's eyes, it was like if time stopped...
The synapse of my brain reacted and sended thousand of very small but precise and calculated messages to every fiber of my very being.
These minuscules impulses awakened me.
I was alive, again.
I felt my head, my eyes, my mouth, my torso and all my limbs revigorated. Every single one of my fingers and appendices were filled with a new electric-like feel, No, every single one of my cells, every single one of my atoms felt like unique thinking entities connected together, LINKED together.
I was one with myself.
One with my cards
One with the world.
Everything was finally co-linked.

Finally... I had transcended human intellect itself.

Attached: 1521076562503.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

INTO HER BRAINS

I want to lick her brain to become as intelligent as Revolver is.

Implying anyone can replace the beauty that is Ema.

Attached: DYU2dEMVwAAAYDV.jpg (1000x1065, 132K)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
ACTUAL NEW CHARACTERS

HYPE

Attached: DPPNlIDW0AApDUd.jpg (1200x338, 26K)

>no new waifu
into the trash

>Yuuki Kaji

The fuck? Do they have enough budget to afford an A list seiyuu? Or is he just going to appear every once in a while like Reiji?

It will be an asspull if that girl isn't Aoi, but we get jerked pretty hard so whatever I guess.

Attached: six.png (988x179, 156K)

>Yusaku’s new ally?!
>He also has the same school uniform as Yusaku…?!
He's the Shingetsu of VRAINS, calling it. Get ready for the homo.

Production finally stabilized.

Fixed version

Attached: 09242039-2.png (779x460, 72K)

We also called Revolver being a lost child as well, but they swept that possibility away and introduced SOURUBURNAH

New ED is BOY by Uchuu

Attached: FE38EDBC-D69B-4C6E-B9E9-2051352DE87C.jpg (3619x1900, 462K)

Are you retarded? Playmaker is a fugitive and he is clearly one of those Justice obsessed types

Hopefully the show will stop being boring but I doubt it. 1 or 2 new characters won't fix the rest of the bland cast.

Sweet.

I don't reallylike him but as you said, i'm surprised that they had the money to have him.

>BOY
HMMMM.

Attached: 108432.jpg (225x350, 37K)

You really think the next arc will only feature those 2?

I'm not that big on seiyuus what is wrong with him? What kind of character did he voice?

They sound pretty good
youtu.be/KK9Lg3MAEPM

Who's doing the op again?

Why is MIRROR FORCE so fucking funny?

And they will clearly just stick around for this arc and then fuck off like the Hanoi lieutenants

Eren Jager, Koichi Hirose, stuff like this.

youtu.be/KI25lQ-lKiA
This guy.

Do you read? I said they yank our chains, I'm just commenting on the asspull nature of things.

Of course not. Those are the ones they highlighted though meaning they'd have a whole lot of importance. Yusaku and the rest of the already established characters need to go through development though.

this YGO will go full fujo pandering right?
goddamint

Attached: 64112780_p1_master1200.jpg (917x794, 239K)

Because who the fuck runs battle traps in 2018?

I'm genuinely hopeful about the show now. It's not a lot of change, but i think it's the amount needed to build a great basis.
They just have to do more SoL

No, they are going full ripping off Gatchaman crowds with Tokatsu pandering now

They can't have gay undertones in real life?

Welcome to every YGO written by Yoshida ever.

Please don't forget about my cinnamon roll

Attached: IMG_20180314_192809.jpg (942x795, 84K)

Now that we know that the AIs have nothing to do with the lost childs
Which one of these looks like a girl aside from the blue one?

Attached: all Ais.jpg (1200x675, 57K)

He is a funny boy

Attached: 1521119639464.jpg (419x610, 171K)

What do you expect? This is Yoshida, Arc-V has got to be the straitest Yugioh I have ever seen though. Also I'm expecting some interaction between Homura and Aoi.

Who?

Are you watching the same show than us ?

green i guess

So what's gonna happen to him? Arrest? Chilling at his mansion until shit hits the fan?

Considering that Yusaku is wanted as Playmaker meaning he'll likely stay off Vrains for a while. I'd say that's more than likely the case.

What are you talking about? the flame ignis is just the red one but his design is finalized with the weird cyber skin like AI.

Attached: the ignis.jpg (1037x870, 120K)

I do hope they give us some SoL character development, because if not things are going to fall flat pretty fast with just dueling.

Attached: DQZN8y6VQAAMWyr.png (760x785, 425K)

Arawarero, mirai o michibiku sākitto!
Arrowhead kakunin, Shōkan jōken wa kōka monsutā nitai ijou. Ore wa Saibāsu Wizādo, Sutakku Ribaibā, Bakkuappu Sekuretarī Rinku Mākā ni setto! Sākittō konbain! Arearero Rinku San!
Shinsei no kibō, atarashī hikari no michi o hiraku! Rinku Nanbāzu Sanjūkyū Kibō'ō, Hope Cyberse!

Yeah that's how i saw it and one of the reason i enjoy the changes. I was just saying that they should use this as an opportunity to develop characters and make fun fillers only i will enjoy

Dude, without a doubt Aoi is one of the six, each group be it 5 or 6 has at least 1 or 2 useless chicks, The Barians had Mureg, The Dark Signers had Carly and Misty, The Shadow Riders had Tanya and Camilia and on the hero side the dweeb patrol had Anzu, the slackers had Asuka, the Signers had Rua and Aki and the Lancers had Serena and Yuzu

Vrains hasn't reached the levels of homo that either GX or Zexal did early on, unless you are a fujo with super tight goggles

Forget the humans shipping the Ignis's when?

the plural of ignis is ignis I think.

Aoi confirmed for dead. GO probably will follow suit.

>Kaji Yuuki

Attached: 56789.png (754x770, 594K)

Go just got a rival in Bowman.

Is Soulburner the next guy he'll spend 10 episodes dueling?

>Playmaker saves everyone
>Is a wanted criminal now
>Meanwhile Blue Angel and Go are doing the same and still fine with a job

Are people on Vrains dumb or what

Probably SoL Tech and their agenda.

>Blue Angel
You mean Aoi. I don't think her Blue Angel persona would survive the backlash after her last duel with Specter.

They won't be dead but we certainly won't be seeing them for a while, they'll probably show up to save Yusaku before he's arrested by cynet security or something to try and make us believe they're good duelists again. Emma will probably only show up here and there but won't get any on screen dueling action since her cards are shit, same with Akira

SOL will spin this because they want Ai.

God I hope not.

Homura is a metafag that uses BA

It'd be some interesting character development if Aoi tossed away the idolism persona completely but still went around as Blue Angel.

No he'll use Battlin'Boxers

You know what is even more amazing?
How the fuck Akira still has a job after all this

Attached: 1504115899828.jpg (600x992, 68K)

Holy shit, if that actually is true, I'm going to laugh.

>Emma will probably only show up here and there but won't get any on screen dueling action since her cards are shit,
Nah. Altergeist are strong now with the new support.

It survived her literally screaming her head off before losing against playmaker on camera

She will be fine

>SOL arc
>Akira and Emma not playing any part in it

Nigga you are retarded

What a good day to spread ZETSUBOU

Attached: 1521063752272.jpg (1142x1870, 416K)

They are already off the chart

Is BUY TRICKSTARS territory again

They'll play a part just as actual adults rather than duelists.

>Dante finally getting animated
I can only hope.

Gonna go missing for half the next season then comeback as a good guy

Attached: IMG_20180316_192349.png (879x1357, 488K)

>Ghost Girls warns Yusaku of a "terrifying card"
>It turns out to be motherfucking mirror force
>Camilla
>Useless
she's easily the most competent woman in the history of yugioh anime, able to beat the Kaiser which was something Judai never did
SOL will probably twist the events to pin Yusaku for something in order to get the Ignis

I wonder why Revolver isn't mentioned. I hope he actually stays with the plot. Him disappearing for no good reason will probably make me drop Vrains

>Kaji Yuuki
can be possible? is this a motherfucking jojo reference?

Attached: koichi.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>able to beat the Kaiser
She fucking blackmailed him into throwing the duel, before that she couldn't inflict a single point of damage.

What kind of support would BA need?

>Him disappearing for no good reason will probably make me drop Vrains

Goodbye then. I had enough of this faggot for 10 episodes straight, let other characters have the spotlight

Is this even YGO?

Didn't they already get a link?

No.

Yeah, and even when she fought Crowler he was only losing to her because he was thrown off his game by how scary she was if he was of sound mind he'd of wrecked her harder than Zane did. In fact, you could say the same for Tonya, Bastion only lost to her because he was mentally at war with himself over either being a lolicon or fighting against his repressed sexual lust. That seemed to be a running gag of Bastion's, he's a strong duelist but when his mind is not in the right place he makes mistakes that fuck the match for him.

>she's easily the most competent woman in the history of yugioh anime, able to beat the Kaiser which was something Judai never did
Yubel beat Kaiser and never lost
>inb4
>Yubel
>Woman

Attached: DYcr_Q4VwAAp98m.png (432x768, 171K)

>having enough
I guess not comprehending his transcending intellect is the source of rejection of his character for many.

Ryoken is great and all, but is it too much to ask for some more Ema?

Attached: 66314018_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 3.02M)

Don't worry she'll be back.

>I hope he actually stays with the plot.
I kinda feel like Revolver and Specter will fuck off for a while like the Arclights did in Zexal and then will come back when things are looking dark for Playmaker and co.

Is a duelist without extra deck asking too much?
Just imagine how cool it would be, like fighting samurais while bare handed

Attached: __apple_magician_girl_and_lemon_magician_girl_yuu_gi_ou_and_yuu_gi_ou_duel_monsters_drawn_by_nns146_ (850x850, 252K)

>last episode
>yugi steps out of the VR chamber
>wow that was a unique experience

Seto sure has a lot of free time on his hands.

As soon as we get a True Draco or Monarch player yeah.