Whats up with all the sex?

whats up with all the sex?

Attached: 800px-autopx-scale-to-width-down.jpg (800x450, 22K)

so teens watch it

Sex and desire for violence are very primal aspects of living beings so they were intertwined when it came to demons, completely uninhibited beings..
Also (personally I found the sex scenes creepy and uncomfortable, and that's probably what the director was aiming for).

I liked all the drugs in it. Those jappanese do tons of pychs at clubs. They taught me good

Because they told Yuasa to make a Devil Man anime and then told him they wouldn't be constrained by TV broadcast standards.

How did Yuasa fuck up on the art style and character designs so bad?
>h-he was just modernizing it
The 2015 OVAs modernized the original designs while still staying true to the source. Crybaby made the designs unrecognizable.

Attached: satan.png (240x240, 82K)

the only iconic designs were devilman, akira and ryo as satan and they were all great

Sex is evil, so it makes sense that a series focusing on demons has lots of sex

Demons(and humans) live by their primal urges for sex and violence. It's why I think it was a good choice thematically to have all this sex which starts to get uncomfortable after a while.

This is proberbly my favourite anime but I dont remember many sex scenes, if that says sonthing about how much of an impact they have.

>proberly

better than the manga desu

Because when you become a demon you're pretty much super horny 24/7

>Netflix
there's your answer

It's sinful.

sex is like very grown up dude

The scene during the sabbath where that cute girl kisses him to make him swallow a pill was super hot.

because its good

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Devilman Crybaby - 01 [720p]-0002.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

This. Also when he was looking through his sisters clothes.

>Hottest girl masturbating
>Oh yes
>Donkey noises
>Oh no

Attached: YAMERO_cat.jpg (549x534, 43K)

It was made for a western audience so they added a lot of pointless sex because that is what sells here.

To compensate for the fact that a lot anime is terrified of the idea of two characters from the opposite sex getting together

I liked how she had bush

because (((they))) are trying to turn you into a degenerate by making you like sex! Don't fall for (((their))) trap!

Only the harem genre

Part of me thinks Yuasa wanted to make a Devilman Lady adaptation but for whatever reason was only allowed to do the original so he just crammed whatever plans he had for that into it. The larger focus on sex, the sports rival arc, and Devilman being a comic in their world were all things that are in Lady that made their way into Crybaby.

>devilman
>western audience
Who are you kidding? Devilman was made for nips by nips. There were pointless sex scenes because it's what Nagai has always enjoyed. Did you not read Devilman Lady or what?

>better than the manga desu
only if you're a sub 100 iq retard

sure

This makes a surprising amount of sense, I head canon this now.

You also forgot to mention how the track and field theme and showing ryo as a kid is taken straight out of the 2004 movie

Never saw the live action movie and plan to keep it that way after seeing a clip of Jinmen.

at first I thought it was an allegory for puberty, but then everyone died, so I don't even know