alright, who's gonna try to stop them next chapter

Attached: stahp.png (838x430, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VuJTqmpBnI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gastino

ur mom

Postin in a trips thread
Judge is based for taking revenge of BMs forces instead of running.

I have a feeling Judge will show up before they reach the Sunny. That or Sanji gets stopped by someone and throws Luffy inside the Sunny.

Attached: QT.jpg (126x376, 47K)

Leave Mugiwara to me.

Attached: snack.png (332x388, 55K)

Smoothie. The only Sweet Commander still standing.

Attached: 1496904145766.jpg (479x690, 115K)

*Gas D. Ino

Attached: OP general.png (661x716, 150K)

Snack.

someone get this hothead outta here wtf

DEFINITELY not me *wink* *wink*

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Snack

Reminder that Sanji/Smoothie is otp

Attached: 1521244406170.jpg (947x618, 221K)

Carrot! Oh wait, you said stop them, I thought you meant fuck them.

Attached: dfsfsd.jpg (179x360, 20K)

This one's quite outdated. Make a new one.

I would rather her story be done with already. Another turn would just be annoying and she already had her resolution with Sanji.

op here, can confirm it's true: i think about the mad monk all the time

Chilli boy will try to reclaim his old title by besting the Shit of Jobji

Carrot is already promised to someone user

Attached: 05e6cfa64890486ed7d10d595f469004.jpg (1166x873, 160K)

She will be pissed because Sanji turned her down.
Pretty funny desu. I see Oda doing this
Sanji doesn't seem to take her seriously romantic wise. He had no problem leaving her

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-04-17-at-9.57.31-PM-1-810x486.png (810x486, 452K)

Snack

Well it would make sense for Judge to be on the main Germa ship, someone appears to be ordering the attack and he was injured in the tea party escape, so he's unlikely to be capable of going into combat yet. That would also tie in with the fact that the Germa ships appear to be quite close to both the Sunny and Sanji, if the last page of the current chapter is to be believed.

What sort of confrontation that could be is unclear though. It could be a final, more positive form of closure between the two of them; given the current chapter's focus was on showing Germa aiding Sanji whilst getting their revenge on the BMP. As you suggested, Sanji may start next chapter by returning Luffy to the Sunny and then continuing to aid the escape in the air, which could have him interacting with the current naval forces that contain characters like Judge, Daifuku or Smoothie.

Dunno but one thing im sure, after bringing te germa and Daifuku to cacao islan, if thr arc really ends with them running away instead of a full on war on cacao island i will be very dissapointed

The problem is, and I understand they have a lot more time to fill, and I understand they will lose their timeslot if they don't run year round, so they need tonnes more content, but the problem is, when you need to make up filler out of nowhere for an established and beloved brand, you have two options:

1.Make your own shit up, which is where we get kids talking to dragons and Rainbow Island (SHIT)

2.Have the same shit that happened canonically happen in a different way. Now one-off jokes are character traits! Momo is now a lecherous infant who dives on tits twice an episode! In Film:GOLD, Gild Tesoro's wife is abducted by Tenryuubito when they walk out on the street, just like at Saobondy!

Problem with the former is you create plot holes and raise questions the author should never have to answer. The latter's issue is it makes the characters into retarded one dimension trope machines

Ma D. Monk

Snack: DEMOTED
Cracker: DEMOTED
Katakuri: DEMOTED, REJECTED, PUBLICLY HUMILIATED

Sweet Commander Smoothie is now the only person of any real rank in the BM Pirates.

>Chekov's Candy Gun
Oda never goes into this much detail about a weapon and doesn't even use it. Was it really just to make it extra scary for when Sanji got shot?

You cant job if you dont do anything.

Based Smoothie

Attached: sample_e68d37fe96625fca53877d541effae35.jpg (850x1206, 301K)

She used it against Reiju already.

So, does ANYONE here has any doubt that D. stands for Dawn?

How can we over-analyze this?

Attached: teamu.jpg (646x645, 76K)

But she had already used it when he spent like a full page explaining it.

i can see this and certain people like mont'dor promoted. also candy pedo's fate is still in the air but i doubt big meme will actually kill him.

also what big war? with the germa? their mission was to return the favor to piss yellow ranger saving them at the tea party. once luffy is on the ship there's 0 left for the crew to do at the island. bege will drop the cake and run with the title of this week's chapter there's no way big meme will die. the real question is what happens after because morgan is still recovering from the amount of jizz he's let out and newspapers he'll sell. once news gets out this crew of rookies did this much havoc on a yonko it'll be beast mode for big meme to get revenge on everyone who slighted her.

D. stands for dick

Yeah to explain why it worked.

this is literally what I said in a previous thread, sanji is light orange and carrot is light green, with jinbe being blue and franky being light blue

I have to say I thought Germa are jobbers to the max but this chapter was amazing.

>Nami is 3

Pedro alive and nakama confirmed

Its just a potent gun. Nothing more
The Vinsmokes (besides sanji) have some sort of solid skin. Yonji skull got permanently deformed like bending a can, and this gun can pierce it. No biggies.

If he didn't get promoted after Snack was defeated, he won't get promoted this time.

>Implying that she wont fight Jinbei and loose since her powers are based on fluids, making Jinbei's karate even more effective

most people did i shitposted a ton about the jobma 66 but i understood they were ambushed and that's exactly what happened to the bmp fodder forces at cacao. unless you are one of these retards who actually thought that was all that was it with them at the tea party i can see why you are screeching and flinging shit at this chapter.

mont-d'or is more of a strategist than an actual fighter

Haha yeah if you don't count Sanji getting shot by a random fodder's perfectly normal gun

Is Katakuri a better brother than Ace and Sabo?

Attached: 63adc6826998ba4e87d815a25ef20896.jpg (2048x1449, 271K)

because it was never explained if she needs to actually wring you out of your juices or just touch you or how her powers work awakened it's hard to say how jinbe will fare. i think that will be a nami+robin team up fight is anything

I'm the other SaNafag but I dont see Oda doing something that sad. Last chapter we were supposed to pity her, I think an ending with them being in good terms would be better. It would be really like Viola.

get out Sanjifag

his ability is broken as fuck like sugar but la parka does seem like a jobber in actual combat.

How did this person know what I looked like?!

Gosh it disturbs me to see you Dogtooth, looking so down in the dumps....

What were some good OP fights since Kata vs Luffy sucked so bad.
>Zoro vs Mr 1
>Luffy vs Lucci
>Luffy vs Blueno

Thats about it I guess.

>brulee is katakuri's lefou
youtu.be/VuJTqmpBnI0

>No Charlotte family doujins besides the faggy Katakuri one
The fuck is this shit man.

Hack Hack no Mi
User: Eiichiro Oda

Users with this devil fruit are able to create bullshit scenarios that don't need justification. The user will be praised for even the most minute level of basic writing.

Abilities:
Ass Pull: The user is able to create random powerups and plot points on the spot

Foreshadowing: The user can "cleverly" mention something from the past and make it appear in the present

Edit: Can use editors to seemingly fix their every mistake

Awakening
Drag Out: The Hack Hack no Mi's awakening allows the user to bend the laws of time itself. Making a mere day seem like years.

Weaknesses:
-While the Hack Hack no Mi is powerful against dickriders, it has no effect against people with even the most average i.q
-Because of the toll the Hack Hack no Mi takes on the user, they have to rest every few weeks. This is when they are most vulnerable

Attached: 1518153546590.jpg (255x246, 37K)

>Nami and Robin fighting the second strongest warrior in a Yonko army
Not happening, and why you guys always think that Ods will make all women fight each other even when it doesnt make sense? We have Jinbei now, he is probably yonko top fighter already and doesnt seem to care about fighting women

Attached: images(7).jpg (460x666, 93K)

>Hates Kata v Luffy
>Likes Zoro v Mr 1
Bait

>mont d'or
>not Oven

I like Jinbe now. I accept that he could do that because he is very strong even though it did little actual damage. Even Luffy couldn't have sent BM flying.

I will keep doubting this bitch until we see her intro box

Attached: one-piece-7609663.jpg (796x1150, 225K)

Cover story of her looking for another man when?

That is weird isn't it? Is Pudding not who she seems at all?

Yeah I still have no idea why she hasnt gotten her box yet.

SOON

Attached: Pudding Panel.jpg (1020x509, 175K)

Wasnt he supposed to be cool looking?

Attached: 898 (2).png (885x1300, 281K)

how would you feel if judge secretly built a raid suit for Sanji that powered up his kicks?

it's gonna turn out that Judge made sure that there was a ship with cooks during Sanji's escape from the germa kingdom

Oh God its not gonna happen. A raid suit will look like shit on Sanji.

He's an emo giant

no one said that just that he looked like cabaji and no one thinks that ZZ tier villain is cool

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Attached: Friendly old person celebrates St. Patrick's Day.png (500x279, 241K)

It is absolutely necessary and obvious that Sanji will at some point wear his own raid suit and do a 5 team member sentai pose with the rest of his siblings.

I think Cabaji is cool

I hate you

>snack was defeated by a literal who
>cracker and katakuri jobbed to luffy in less than 2 days
>germa commanders (4 people) destroyed a whole BM pirates' fleet all by themselves
>they're now stomping on the army that was supposed to capture luffy ("even if gol d. roger himself were to get out of that mirror he wouldn't survive" lmao")
>big mom was unable to defeat a robber, a skeleton, a fish, a rabbit and a deer
>the big mom pirates have been unable to kill or incapacitate any straw hat or their allies (pedro used kamikaze attack, it doesn't count)
>smootie hasn't done shit

Are Big Mom pirates literally the shittiest yonko crew? really, I don't even know how do they rank high enough to be yonko-tier. blackbeard's crew or wb pirates could easily fuck them up

maybe his raid suit will make him look like the Sora from the comic

Attached: Sora,_Warrior_of_the_Sea_Infobox.png (1000x577, 896K)

Imagine being born just a few days from that one

Attached: Elbafsnameiscrying.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

Big Mom would absolutely demolish any of the other Yonko in a 1v1 and can murder an army just by speaking a phrase.
Shanks and BB are Yonko because of their crew Kaido and BM are Yonko because of their own monstrous power.

dont call carrot a skeleton ever again

Maybe it's what the suit of his mother looked like. But in black.

It's weird that he doesn't have a log pose with him

>how would you feel if judge secretly built a raid suit for Sanji that powered up his kicks?
It depends entirely on how it would be handled, were it to come to pass.

Sanji should be against accepting and wearing such a major symbol of the Germa, given his troubled past with them, as well as his comments to Judge about admitting he's not his father. So, were he to actually accept and use it, that resentment would have to be highlighted and dealt with.

One interesting avenue that could take place would be to highlight the resentment he has with the idea, but having him confront and deal with it due to his desire to help Luffy's goal, given all that Luffy has done for him this arc. It'd be genuinely interesting to have a character gain a powerup ability like that which they're not really comfortable with, learning to deal with it due to the benefits it provides for them and their allies in achieving their goals.

I have been wondering what happened to Judge's own father since he obviously ran away to join Vegapunk's science crew.

maybe him and Sora took down the original Vinsmokes.

You missed the chance for a *wink**wink**wink*

kek that was a good one

Minus the goofy hat, that's not half bad. The colours work quite well together, they make me think of both a chef and a naval outfit all in one. I would definitely imagine any reoccurring outfit for Sanji to contain a lot of black though, given that's his usual colour of choice. Albeit he has worn a lot of white this arc as well.

Perhaps some type of stylized pea coat could be an option, given that wouldn't be too drastically different from the current raid suit designs and would fit Sanji's smart-motif, particularly as an upper layer that goes over his usual outfit, for ease of access sake.

Attached: 1496922086260.jpg (737x1084, 163K)

>Big Mom would absolutely demolish any of the other Yonko in a 1v1

Pretty sure Kaido would rock her shit, famalam

Oh shit i forgot about this. A black version of this suit with a better cape would be awesome

Oven will be promoted to sweet commander

>Pudding is CP0, manipulating BM and everyone's memories.

>ZZ Tier
>Literally the right hand of a Shichibukai

Why do people keep doing this?

>x jobbed to the strawhats, they are trash
It's LITERALLY the future Pirate King's crew, they're going to do some incredible shit. Get used to it.

Kaido has been defeated like 2 dozen times. Most likely Big Mom has defeated him before. He just can't die for some reason. But Big Mom is pretty much indestructible too. Even more so because even though Kaido can't be killed he can be hurt. Big Mom doesn't even take damage.

No chance, an entire crowd saw Oven lose to Pound.

its just small because he is big user

Im hoping for one that not only absorves a good amount of damage to make up for his weaker CoA but that have some tech that generates plasma, giving him a overpowered diable jambe that would pass through even low top tier fighters like the yonkou comanders and in the future, admirals

Best girl when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Luffy didn't win and is in a dungeon being Katakuri's toy, can't wait when he wakes up

I keep losing interest in the series ever since Oda hacked his way to a Luffy win. Its a shame too cause WCI could have been his best arc yet. Such good designs utterly wasted