My Hero Academia

A new chapter came out today.
Also is that Aizawa doing Eri's hair?

Attached: 01.png (900x1300, 322K)

>Also is that Aizawa doing Eri's hair?
I sure hope so

Attached: 1518138455272.png (455x810, 327K)

I more try then

Is her name La Brava or Love Lover? It seems to change with every translation I read.

Which do you prefer?

Attached: 1521219493385.png (1401x1585, 1.65M)

What did you fags do this time

Love Lover makes way more sense than La Brava does

La Brava sounds nicer, but her whole thing is hearts and loving Gentle, so I’m conflicted

La Brava sounds better

>Also is that Aizawa doing Eri's hair?
You bet, he’s a good dad

Besides the op being a little bit annoying, literally nothing wrong was done

Attached: 1519949588877.jpg (750x1200, 106K)

what a faggot

Attached: 1493782292712.png (175x348, 31K)

Who's going to win the eribowl

They might go with a translation that hits both meanings but is just slightly off from the japanese syllables, like "Love Brava". It's pretty close to the sound anyway.

Of course Aizawa knows how to handle hair. However, I didn't think he'd take the role of being Eri's guardian. That's neat.

Attached: 011.jpg (869x1256, 280K)

whoops forgot the pic

Attached: 4d3b298c2897399da9a80ac989c7a956.jpg (759x1024, 167K)

shigaraki

It should be La Brava, because it's a reference to Joe La Brava, who falls in love and marries a movie star in the book named after him. Love Lover kind of misses the point of the name

It's definitely La Brava considering the book it seems to be based on. And the word works great with the Love themed pun her design is based on.
Also, La Brava's the best girl in this series hands down.

He needs to practice for when he has kids with __me__

Pretty obvious desu senpai

Attached: the heart.png (209x137, 27K)

In your dreams, Ms. Joke

But user 2 guys can't have kids.

I hope Deku gets some headwear next. Not necessarily goggles (like pic) but it could work too.

Attached: 1520099826972.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Who will win between these two spergballs, Two spergs one Dicku

Attached: 1521236604126.jpg (872x575, 229K)

How old is she?

Any one else hated the band shit part of this arc?

Twenty

No, I love seeing class interact with each other

™*

Why the FUCK are threads being deleted?

Attached: 1508688579223.png (640x640, 708K)

Old enough for Gentle to call her as if she's his wife.

Attached: married.png (561x498, 156K)

if mei have access to her babies then is a easy win but if it a hand to hand combat toga would fuck her up

>spergs
They are INSANE BITCHES.
You know the saying about dicks and crazy.

Attached: 1520729072472.jpg (1159x1404, 125K)

The exact opposite for me, I liked the band stuff and other cultural festival stuff, but really don't care about any of the gentle stuff.

Lovelover sounds insanely cute but what the last two said before me makes sense

I'm having a blast with this arc

They're going to make Ochaco lose her mind with yandere jealousy and there will then be THREE crazies after his unfortunate genitals.

Attached: 1520855409825.jpg (800x1000, 304K)

Same, I’m enjoying the good times and fairly low stakes. I’m not expecting much school fun time in the future.

Band and the setting up part of the arc feels like lazy writing until the Gentle stuff really starts kicking off. Festival/band just used to drive the new villain plot forward is blatantly obvious at this point.

Rankings in no order
There's so many guys in this series, sorry if I forgot anyone somewhat relevant

Attached: MHABOYRANKINGS.png (1260x1738, 1.01M)

I hate it more than anything I’ve ever seen

Twice is a sweet damaged man, I would bump him up one

Yeah, better enjoy the comfy while it lasts. After this is arc is done we'll probably have months after months of more serious shit.

Attached: 1501551158895.jpg (1200x841, 225K)

Its good but move awase up 1 hes a good boy

Put Nighteye out of trash tier for the possibility that he might return from dead and pull a Souske Aizen out of nowhere. Put Gentle in top tier

I love it. Don't change a thing.

Th-then lets continue, i guess

user, lets make a helpful faq for fags img over questions that are constantly popping out and will probably continue due the constant influx of new anons in /bnha/, i asked this some time ago but i think we still can come up with more
So far the ones collected are
>how did Invisitits pass the exam?
>how did Grapes pass the exam?
>how did Deku managed to use 100000% OfA?
>did Endeavor beated the shit out of Shoto's mom?
>why didn't Eri healed Sir?
>who is the traitor?
>what happens if Tooru eats?
>what happens if Aizawa uses his quirk with Inivisitits?
>why is X in class A instead of Y?
>Why doesn't he become a quirkless hero?
>What's the appeal of X?
Added from the 404'd threads
>When will Mirio get his quirk back?
>what the recommended students had to do to get accepted into UA?
>who were the recommended students?
>how Eri's quirk works?
>when Deku will get muscle form
>where can i read vigilantes?
>why my thread was deleted? when is a good time to make a thread?

Any more ideas?

Attached: kendou 51.png (412x545, 221K)

Put kaminari 1 tier up and Inasa at the very least 1 tier down.

The fujos will eat you alive user
Do you want some kinda war to happen?
I generally agree but put gentle up one and Bakugou down one

Attached: 1517534692568.jpg (925x554, 153K)

I will kill you, Ojiro is a high tier boy

What the fuck? Gentle should be higher.

Inasa is shit, a smiling idiot for whom everything is easy.

>all might is the only elder god
perfect
>inasa that high
at least put him in good tier
>sad rock trash
harsh but fair

Shiggy interacting with Eri never ever

Where is Deku’s dad?

I want to see this hellish nightmare mode Dekubowl become a reality now.

I like Todoroki the most alongside Deku, All Might, and Tokoyami, sorry for my opinion everyone

when will Ochako become relevant?

Why would you apologize for good taste?

People actually like Iida?

He's so boring.

This is... actually not that bad, although I would lower Deku since he's becoming pretty shitty lately.

Why do you like Gentle so much?
I could dig the silly gentleman thief who does really petty shit to get back at rich corporations, but after he decided to invade the festival he really lost me on that.
What kinda rubs me the wrong way is that he decided to ruin everyones fun for youtube views, but dresses it up as "wake up call" for their own good and that he is trying to help the students get stronger with this.
For what is it even supposed to be a wake up call?

Once more secondaries join and decides to read ahead, this two question will pop up a lot
>How does Overhaul’s quirk work
>How does Nighteye’s quirk work

Take it back, he’s perfect

Attached: 1372938910.gif (450x363, 1.75M)

He's of the same mind as the police chief, thinking they shouldn't be holding it at all

different user, but I like that he doesn’t fall under the hero/villain dichotomy and more in the middle

I'm not sure whether to blame speedreading or shit translations.

First of all you clearly missed the point that Gentle is not stable in his brain. He is clearly slow/retarded and the perfect example is the JStore fiasco where he traumatizes the worker there who has nothing to do with the big corporations, and literally destroys the entire store with his rubber quirk for expired pudding.
He's supposed to be retarded with a good heart.

Second, is where you might have either missed or because of bad translation but in the previous chapter he literally explained that the heroes are not taking the rise of villains seriously and therefore puts people in danger. He is invading UA because they specifically are ignoring the villain thread by throwing a dumb festival where everyone is vulnerable.
Now here comes Gentle and his not so stable mind trying to do good by teaching the UA staff a lesson but will definitely do more damage than good.

Attached: I feel sorry for (You).png (194x282, 58K)

I usually love everyone but I think like you. Gentle doesn't feel right and I simply cannot like him.

I respect Gentle for aiming higher than his field of punishing shady practices through their vendor market, every villain that threatened UA quickly became headliners everywhere can't fault a man for trying his luck at the big time. Gentle wants to be remembered

he is the first villain who doesn't have an edgy side

So literally no fun allowed?
It is also kind of shitty to purposely ruin everyones fun after they worked so hard to set it all up.
He should know how much time and care is invested in a cultural festival?
I mean it is one thing to forbid starting a party, but it is a whole other thing to crash it.

Love lover is mangastream being a pack of fucking idiots as usual. Even the people in their own comments section are saying La Brava. Why they stick to their guns so hard on shit like this is beyond me.

>completely misses the point
Read slower next time

Since Momo, Tsuyu, and Pikatard was announced, have anyone obtained the screenshots of them from the website? I notice that when Iida, Ochako, and Shoto was announced, someone dumped their screenshot and I figured that somebody obtained them by source mining the website

I think this user puts it well
>trying to do good by teaching the UA staff a lesson but will definitely do more damage than good.

There’s this

Attached: 1481098813.jpg (467x689, 129K)

>Gentle wants to be remembered
I don't even mind a small time villain trying to make it big, but saying it is for a good cause just rubs me the wrong way.

You dumb extra. Bakugou is the only high tier. You should move everyone else except All Might 1 tier down at least.

Attached: DX3ZE71X4AEweQ9.jpg (615x820, 117K)

Inasa's costume design and cute autism got me back into hero academia a while ago
Imo he deserves high tier but I'll respect your opinion because his autism was a bit much early on

Attached: 1511340739097.png (254x252, 44K)

It only looks like Class A and B are more invested in this than all the students in UA because of boring rivalary for some reason. Who cares about your funtime slice of life time for an actual villain with depth.

>expired pudding
not even it was just near expiration

Then he's a fucking idiot. Because Deku noticed, and since a student noticed then it means his job is done. There's no need to teach anyone a lesson and if he fights Deku he'd be completely missing the point of his """good heartened""" plan.

Holy shit you might even be more retarded than Gentle.
>Then he's a fucking idiot
Congratulations you finally understood what his character represents.
Plus, stop being a huge baby and getting offended over shit that a VILLAIN is doing.

I wish I could be as optimistic as tumblr

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-012321.png (1080x2220, 655K)

I guess so but a tard who ruins stuff, because he doesn't know any better still is pretty annoying in my opinion.
But if that is why people like him that is cool.
I guess his character just not my cup of tea.

That’s a pretty normal reaction, not sure why you’re showing us that

That's even worse.
Gentle confirmed for having sub zero IQ.
Still a cutie tho

Pretty normal stuff to be honest

So he's basically a fucking retard with no self-control nor awareness. And I'm supossed to like him? fuck off.

Makes sense. They both have to deal with long hair. God damn Aizawa is a sexy motherfucker. nohomo. Well. Questionably homo. Let's say bi-curious.

Silly bakufujos

Attached: 1516386281785.png (401x394, 68K)

They are faking it. They overhype every single chapter with "OH MY GOD MY BABIES THIS IS THE BEST THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME THIS YEAR ;_;" so they get likes or whatever.

I'm not saying you're supposed to like him you crying braindead manchild. I'm just spoonfeeding you on the plot that you speedread because you didn't understand what the hell Hori is trying to do with his character.
Pathetic

Attached: consider the following.jpg (512x512, 30K)

>Seething over autistic piece of shit character
Gentle is shit and you're not proving shit. He's still retarded, a no-fun allowed hypocrite piece of shit and I hope he dies.

There are two types of readers this arc
Those that don't much care for the filler festival but admire Gentle and La Brava
and those that are here for comfy festival and character interactions of their favorite characters that was casted at the wayside last arc, forgetting Gentle exists
I am here to have a discussion with the latter

Well he is a fucking idiot, that’s the point. He thought the heroes are slacking off and doesn’t take the crisis they’re currently on seriously while he doesn’t know that even the heroes faction itself are torn between pushing on and calling it off, with the Police head opposing the festival while Nezu pushing on because he wants the kids to have a little sense of normalcy in this trying times; then he took matters to his own hand, thinking he will do good if he makes a “wake up call”, even though we, as the readers, know that if he broke in, the faith in heroes will take another big hit

>Crying over a 2D character
Seek help

I want a hug quirk so I can hug people from any distance

>saying that while posting on Sup Forums
Where the fuck do you think you are you insufferable cunt? no wonder you like gentle, you're as deluded as him.

>I am here to have a discussion with the latter
What do you want to discus?

Attached: 1516487485300.jpg (307x338, 17K)