Shokugeki no Souma

readms.net/r/shokugeki_no_souma/255/4965/1

Attached: cfva.png (577x845, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma/c116.1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Eishi's specialty
Welp I guess he's gone after this tournament forever.

Probably, after this chapter i believe souma x erina will win

I doubt the entire match is over in next weeks chapter, user. We have at least 4-5 more chapters at minimum.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: no homo.png (924x1300, 365K)

>girrafezami

Man Tsukasa is really lucky to have Rindou, hope he changes after this.

This really felt like a Sugar Daddy kind of thing.

He better be. Worst out of ten. Can't even make funny faces like Eizan.

What dish do you guys want to see next? For me it'd be something texmex. Or tacos.

Attached: 20171101_210253.jpg (4160x2340, 3.2M)

Does Azami often pick up teenage boys in his car and take them to fancy restaurants?

Those Yaoi Proportions

This chapter is gay as fuck.

Tacos as gourmet?

azami needs to watch john berger's ways of seeing and not be such an elitist prick about people's interactions with art

I want to fuck Tsukasa’s boipussy NO HOMO

Does Azami's plan make more sense with his discussion on artists

i mean, the artists he mentions are specifically known for breaking with classical and traditional forms. I mean, someone like Picasso specifically has that famous quote about painting like Raphael in four years, and like a child over a lifetime. Is that what Azami's plan is? Teach everyone to be static experts so they can move on to weird stuff?

Eishi x Azami is the otp of this manga.

>serving first
welp

Why do you think that?

By the fact Rindou is getting NTRed by a man.

Homage to that fujo manga with the bottle neck

So was the reason Jou started making horrible dishes from time to time to 'calibrate' people's palates because he felt what Tsukasa was feeling about blind praise?

Attached: 3.jpg (728x1047, 177K)

No, he was overwhelmed with expectations and making bizarre stuff was his way to forget about them, and have some fun 'cooking'.

I need to marry her, seriously, I want to ask her to be mine forever and then impregnate her multiple times and be her true love forever.

Attached: 011.png (930x1297, 749K)

Is it bad if I want Azami and co to BTFO Souma and his motley crew

She is only interested in Tsukasa Eishi, not any other man.

Attached: 1461019724197.png (431x442, 256K)

How does the manga compare to the anime? Does Erina win the SomaDon?

S1 of the anime is great. S2 & 3 is trash so it's best to pick up the manga where S1 left off if you ever decide to read the manga. Also no one won the Somabowl yet but Erina is most likely the winner.

Attached: 1517794019034.png (448x360, 102K)

But tsukasa rightfully lusts after azami's cock, there's no chance he'll steal my waifu.

S2 and S3 are all rated highly though.
Also I've literally never read manga before cause there's no color.

>I extracted the formic acid excreted by these ants
What the fuck is he even writing? Did Morisucci come up with this?

Attached: 1300804172133.jpg (450x373, 72K)

>S2 and S3 are all rated highly though.
S2 and S3 is bad because their adaptions were poor since S1 flopped so stop being a fag and read the manga. Also you're in luck because the manga does have translated colored chapters but it begins on chapter 116 which is where S2 leaves off. Read on this site.

mangatown.com/manga/shokugeki_no_soma/c116.1/

Tsukasa doesn't lust after anyone.

The art in the manga is way better also

Read the manga fucker

What's so strange about it? You can buy ant extract in Aliexpress.

You just know after the bar scene they went to azami's place and tsukasa had a taste of that big gourmet meat. That's 100% canon.

>That's 100% headcanon.
Definitely!

Trust me, my grandson is Tosh

It's the summer of 2018, and precocious 17-year-old Eishi Tsukasa is spending the days with his family at their villa in JAPAN. He soon meets Azami, a handsome chef who's working and running a famous restaurant. Amid the sun-drenched splendor of their surroundings, Tsukasa and Azami discover the heady beauty of awakening desire over the course of a summer that will alter their lives forever.

and yes, Tsukasa's girlfriend is mad.

>Eishi: So, Azami-san... do you cook?
>Azami: Do I? Well... why don't we go to my place and have your own tongue answer that?
The smut just writes itself

Right now, Tsukasa is the damsel in distress that's being seduced by Azami, and Rindou wants to keep him from giving in to his yaoi fantasies.

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1518103085498.png (244x184, 80K)

>Eishi: Azami-san your cook....ing is so intense!
>Azami:Oh my, Eishi-kunyou got some white cream on your face

Azami knows how to roll with style.

Could you please tell him to illustrate it? I just need... proof. That’s all.

>stream link
ree

Is Azami best boy?

>He better be. Worst out of ten.
DELET

So what is Azami trying to say? Only food connoisseur allowed to eat?

Attached: 1334300881048.jpg (539x496, 134K)

I fully expect mole to be someone's specialty at BLUE.

So what is she up to?

Attached: rindou.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Only a genius can appreciate true genius, or something like that.

Of course, the subtleties of any given creative work will go unnoticed by those who are not experts - but that doesn't invalidate the work - and a work is not just its subtleties.

No, people who understands the value chefs put into their cooking should only eat their cooking. People who don't understand shouldn't eat their food since they wouldn't truly appreciate it just like how those chefs didn't appreciate Saiba's worth in his craft, just that he's a genius so they glossed all over his efforts and expects Saiba to easily one-up his craft every time like it's no biggie. Tsuaksa somewhat experienced the same thing but Azami potentially prevented Tsukasa from burning out like Saiba by actually giving Tsukasa the response he wanted when people eat his food unlike the other people who blindly call his cooking delicious just because it tasted delicious.

good post, user

Attached: 2017-12-15.png (395x210, 82K)

Are you being sarcastic. What are you implying, user?

napping

Attached: 1513753904483.png (373x404, 107K)

What is she saying?

Attached: little ants.png (590x845, 237K)

You motherfucker.

>Welp I guess he's gone after this tournament forever.
Nope, Souma still hasn't beaten him in a 1-on-1 yet. Also, post-character development Eishi is likely to become a lot better.

This chapter wasn't ANTeresting at all!

How Azami and Eishi got into a relationship and how Rindou got NTR'd

Attached: rindo.png (588x842, 309K)

Attached: 0264-007.jpg (1066x905, 497K)

Check'em.

The best romance in the manga

Are you actually retarded? Giving people a terrible dish would make any somewhat-decent dish afterwards taste amazing in comparison, the praise for the second dish would be as hollow as what Tsukasa was experiencing.
Fuck's sake, think your stupid theories through a little more.

Oh shit now I like Azami x Eishi more than Eishi x Rindou

Eishi x Rindou feels forced and awkward

i actually wasnt being sarcastic. what I was implying was that good posts on this site are new

No his plan is to make his boyfriend love him again.

In other words, Azami feels about cooking like user feels about anime.

>forced and awkward
Pretty much the case for most of the soon-to-be-canon ships except Ryou x Alice. Soma x Megumi is the most natural but it's not happening

Never liked Eishi x Rindou in the first place

oh i just realized jou is basically picasso, the artists azami mentions. goes from perfect traditional cooking, to weird shit

New OTP

Attached: LJJkbu9.png (656x950, 782K)

>friendship ended with RINDOU
>Now AZAMI is my best friend (no homo)

>So was the reason Jou started making horrible dishes from time to time to 'calibrate' people's palates because he felt what Tsukasa was feeling about blind praise?
>No, he was overwhelmed with expectations and making bizarre stuff was his way to forget about them, and have some fun 'cooking'.

In a way it's opposite yet similar. Jou kept getting praised and the expectations of him rose. In Jou's mind he always had to one-up his previous dish to make greater more radical dishes (it's his style), but he didn't know that most "foodies" couldn't really tell if he made it better or how much effort was put into it. Jou stupidly kept pushing himself until he self-destructed.

Eishi was similar yet different. "Foodies" praise his dish, but instead of always trying to improve by being more and more over the top (his cooking style just expresses the ingredients) he just starts to get angry. Azami interferes before it gets to extremes like it did jou.

At least that's how Azami sees Eishi as similar to Jou suffering from the shitty tastebuds of plebs not able to give true criticism of dishes nor truly appreciate the effort put into them.

>never read manga before cause there's no color
Are you 6 years old?

Attached: 14.png (2000x1417, 1.15M)