Live action can't be goo-

Live action can't be goo-

Attached: Himizu-p2.jpg (284x400, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5p-tktUUG0
youtube.com/watch?v=fQtJgO1T_Xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can anyone tell me if Solanin was any good?

d.

The live action Rurouni Kenshin and I Am A Hero movies were quite good, and Battle Royale is, dare I say, something of a classic as well.

What's it about?

Isn't that based on a book?

Battle Royale was based purely on the book though so I'm not sure that counts.

It was only good because it was the loosest adaptation possible and had a great director attached.

Attached: 1498489466474.webm (854x480, 2.84M)

"gto" (great teacher onizuka) from 1998 was awesome. I haven't seen the remake.

also I recently watched the live action movie "touch" and it started off corny but was p cool imo.

oh yeah. forgot I watched live action "maison ikkoku" and as much as I enjoyed the anime and manga it was painful to watch.

Attached: cb86a08754a0d7f759c0ed48d33879ff.jpg (1085x1600, 995K)

Apparently the saiki live action was decent.

Ore Monogatari was nice. They changed the plot a bit (The fact that Yamato liking Takeo and Takeo thought she was talking about Makoto) but it was enjoyable.

Gin No Saji as well was pretty good, but they didn't have any inner monologues, so the characters felt under-developed.

Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well

Eva without the robots
1 pound gospel is also adapted. Comfy viewing.
Haven't watched it but I'd recommend Beck if you like music themes

>Himizu
I should check this out, I really liked the manga.

Both movies you mentioned, I enjoyed too. Ore is funny and silver spoon has such good SoL scenes.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Inuyashiki right now because the trailer looked pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5p-tktUUG0

This
Although I haven't read the manga, as I'm sure very few have since it isn't scanlated, but Aoi Honoo was a fun little series regardless.

Ichi The Killer is good

it was really good. Nearly made me cry at the end with AkG's solanin playing in the background

Aoi Honoo was 10/10. I want more
Any idea if they'll make any other seasons?

I didn't really feel it.
On the topic of Takashi Miike though, Blade of the Immortal was actually kind of decent. But it's also a mess to follow if you haven't read the manga.
I watched it with a friend who is unfamiliar with the manga and he was really baffled by how the film jumps around.

It's ok, though the drama at some points feels kinda artificial it's still pretty ok.

Looks neato.

I love Sion Sono,, but his anime and manga adaptations are pretty trash compared to his original films.

Apparently this was adapted. I liked the anime for what it was.

Attached: The_Anthem_of_the_Heart_(Japanese_Movie)-tp.jpg (640x904, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fQtJgO1T_Xs

This is well made. Changed the end though

What's this?

The MPD Psycho live action show was pretty fun