Tokyo Ghoul:Re Anime

New Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Yko9LI5oLSU&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=AnimeLab

Kichima appears, still no Furuta in sight. I wonder if it actually ends with the Rose arc.

Attached: chess.png (1170x655, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPUY2wx04k8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Matters not at all. Tokyo Ghoul was a fucking mess of an adaptation, cut all of Kaneki's dialogue and blue-balled every single fight scene.
Root A butchered the entire latter half of TG. It's neat idea to have Kaneki to go with Aogiri but narratively it made no fucking sense. End of TG Kaneki decided Aogiri were bad beans, start of Root A he decides to join Aogiri because 'they'll help me get the answers I need' or some bullshit. But that makes no sense. No one even talked to him. Gutted the Ayato fight, gutted Amon rematch, gutted all of Arima.
Fuck off Pierrot.

Tokyo Ghoul:RE is a mess entirely. Ishida fucked up on multiple levels by not knowing how to do proper story-telling. I don't know if his editor changed but it's pretty stupid how everything is done. For example:
Kaneki becomes dragon
Kaneki gets freed
Magic RC poison happens
Kaneki is immune coincidentally.

Shitty writing abounds. Maybe dont have that happen in 4 chapters ishida.

Yeah, if Pierrot wants to fuck with Tokyo Ghoul:re, they can go right ahead.

It's bad when literally every character is dicksucking the mc when he's a retarded fuckup that never learns despite saying he does countless times. Now, after his "this isn't even my final form" girl transformation, he is so ridiculously powerful now and has such "unique" abilities that he's practically ghoul Jesus with every character worshiping him despite the fact that he murdered tens of thousands of civilians.

And it's not that Tokyo Ghoul:RE couldn't have been good. I think that's the most infuriating thing for me when reading the series. There's a LOT of good fucking concepts that can shine through the shitfest, but fuck if it doesn't get fucked over time and time again.

Haise was a mistake, Kaneki should have been in control the entire time which would have made it more powerful, him knowingly staying on CCGs side. Or better yet, make Haise a red herring only to find out that Haise =/= Kaneki later on in the series.
By having Haise exist, it's only baiting the readers like a Korean manwha that the main character will eventually return to being who we enjoyed. Why gut the most fantastic element of the series.

Arima didnt' have enough screentime to make anyone care about him, let alone to have Kaneki say "you were like a father to me", which makes zero fucking sense because we only got two flashbacks, and an xmas party with them interacting. We as the readers don't give a shit because the relationship wasn't developed.

Retconning multiple things for no reason. Juuzo not being the one who murdered the animals, Kaneki being abused by his mom, Yomo not trying to become stronger after his sisters' death. Lots of random stuff that didn't make the material stronger. Just repeating information but slightly changing it to be less interesting.
Does it matter if Kaneki was abused or not after all of the information we learned about his past in TG? The answer is a huge fucking no.

The Q's were an overall failed concept. I don't care about any of them. Urie is okay sometimes, but Sharkbro was the only somewhat reasonable one who was killed the instant that happens.
Ishida was too eager to kill off too many characters. Not enough character development/slow moments.

Everything these past 30 chapters. Lots of coincidences that work out perfectly.

Kagune suddenly changing to being less about which type beats which and more about 'mastery'? what series is this?

my wife tooka so cute

Does Furuta reveal his power level in Rose or Cochlea arc? If it's Rose, they might just hide him from the trailer to make it a bigger surprise for anime only fags

In Rose it becomes apparent that there's something off about him and that he's way stronger than a regular investigator. In Cochlea is where he goes full retard.

They murdered the Anteiku raid, I just can't care about whatever they decide to do with this anymore.

I stopped at chapter 32 of :RE because the pacing was way worse than the first series.

That's because Root A wasn't actually a different version of events. Pierrot cut out everything that would've made it different and used Kaneki's absences due to that to basically abridge the actual manga plot. Like why the fuck did Shachi even beat the shit out of Kaneki in the prison?

>Juuzo not being the one who murdered the animals
Dude what? That isn't a retcon. It was shown in the original manga he didn't do it and it was the guy who tortured Yamori. They just showed Mutsuki ALSO did that too

you should read up to the point Haise regains his memories then drop it again

Do you know about what chapter that is? I rather marathon Kaiji s2 than this shit

mid 50s i think, it shouldn't take long from where you dropped it

Thanks, this series has turned into a shitshow

what bothers me even more is how these tv animators absolutely BUTCHER ishidas art, i mean holy fuck, have you seen Urie in the trailer??? this studio as one of the worst art teams i've ever seen, including their absolutely disgusting animations..... really showed in root A and this trailer has me thinking it will tank even more

yeah it's pretty bad now
i mostly follow it because of sunk cost at this point, but i know i really should drop it

I just reached that point the other day and fucking hell this series just progressively worse with every chapter, it's getting to be such a nonsensical clusterfuck
Does it really get worse than this? Cause it's not particularly good now

We need to name all TG threads: "Tokyo Ghoul is shit now circlejerk".

>gutted Amon rematch
Don't remind me.

Attached: in an alternate universe.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

No scene of best girl, best boy Seidou, or the Meme Maister. Disapointing.
That OP song is pretty dope though.

Attached: Dead inside.jpg (1389x2128, 1.03M)

Some say Kaneki's return was the highest point before everything went to complete shit. So yes, it does get worse then that.

Attached: turn back now.jpg (277x268, 35K)

i think the universe grew way too big for ishida, all the characters either lack proper character development arcs or don't have on at all, remaining totally static until in a later chapter they come back "oh yeah i did that/experienced that/suffered through that off screen" which absolutely boggles me.
Ishida clearly didn't have the time to carefully take into account all of the characters thoughts and motivations, throwing this series into an absolute us against them time and time again for no reason but to simply the storytelling.
EVEN THOUGH the ghouls are depicted to be these underground independent beings with separate stories and motivations in the original TG.
i don't blame ishida though, the japanese way of chugging chapters every week with a Very small team for the work done is incredibly stupid. if they took time to do things properly not only would we not have chapters where the art quality drops like a bomb we would also have better story telling.
i'd rather they publish a book every 3-6 months than spew a half assed story bit by bit every week

yes most parts from that point onwards are worse.
there is the odd good chapter, but it always comes as a surprise.

Attached: saikokagune.jpg (750x608, 122K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DPUY2wx04k8
That looks like proper animation. No trace of such a thing in the last episodes of √a.

>Does it really get worse than this?
If only you knew how bad the things really are...
MUH MEMEMAN
MUH DROPPED PLOTTHREADS
MUH TALKER HAVING LITERALLY NO OTHER FUCTION THAN TO BE BETANEKI'S INCUBATOR
MUH LITERALLY EVERYBODY GETTING FUCKING OFFSCREENED

>i'd rather they publish a book every 3-6 months
People are impatient though. I know I was when :re started and ran to the end of the Tsukiyama arc.

Everything after though really shows the contrast on how the original manga took the time to give every character their "moment" and necessary scenes/interactions that is completely absent in :re, where very important characters from the original are completely sidelined for so fuckin long and subplots that should be developed are offscreened so we can have more mc dicksucking.

At least we got some variety in the shitposting department...

Attached: New York Times.jpg (1440x1380, 365K)

>variety
>shitposting the same edits of the same meme over and over
choose one

Attached: 103.png (536x824, 234K)

Attached: 53085_07.png (894x686, 153K)

>remembering early :re art

Attached: 1104723987324.png (247x307, 79K)

Good times.

Attached: Kaneki_as_Sasako.png (798x767, 475K)

Kaneki becomes the one eyed king after killing arima

>Kaneki is immune coincidentally
I don't dumbshit maybe it's because he created said spores

>All this samefagging
These threads have gotten so bad

Will they animate best boy in the inevitable shitty cashgrab sequel?

Attached: Vancouver.png (974x1400, 505K)

TG´s art was better yeah but current :re art is generic as fuck

Is this gonna be a continuation of the existing anime, or of the manga

Yes

Well there goes all my interest in catching back up to :re.

Attached: 1479605221140.jpg (1024x839, 99K)

Manga, but even anime only fags will get what's going on.

I have absolutely no hope for this after Root A, but that bgm song actually sounded good and made it seem like the show will end up being fun.
I know this is a lie and has no chance of happening, though.

Rose drops some relatively big hints about him, and that's when a few autistic fans were actually able to piece together the truth of his nature, and his identity as Souta.
But it's not until Cochlea that he actually shows his hand.

I honestly tried to watch the trailer. I've always liked the production quality of the show and the music was never half bad. I put up with seasons one and two, how bad could this be. Maybe it would bring back good memories ... but those memories were of edgy 2015 me.

> daddywhydyouleaveme.png
> oshiheteo.png
> singleredeye.png
> fuckthatniggathatmademewatchthisshow.png

I got 10 seconds in... 10 FUCKING SECONDS and clicked off.

> I can't handle the edge anymore.
> I don't even like it ironically anymore.
> I'm not watching Tokyo Ghoul anymore.

Attached: kenchan.gif (500x282, 714K)

literal retard

How many episodes do you think it'll take until we see best boy Takizawa again? Do we even know how many episodes it's gonna be?

Attached: 1505070482830.jpg (500x750, 70K)

are you me?
except that I've followed :re until december 2017 where I went full "FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS MANGA ISHIDA YOU'RE A FUCKING HACK"

Estimating about 3 episodes focused on serpent and if it's only a 12 episode season the other 9 will be about the Auction(Following nutcracker, meeting Talker, etc.) Taki is definitely gonna be in it.

Probably about 9 or 10 if it's 12 episodes. Maybe even 11 however this is me being optimistic that they won't rush it

>Ishida was too eager to kill off too many characters
It's the opposite. Now we have a manga about murderous cannibals where nobody fucking dies.

Attached: 1509755192798.jpg (480x480, 82K)

Rose. It's when he kills an investigator and jabs Matsume's eyes out