Have you seen my mommy, user?

Have you seen my mommy, user?

Attached: 45656.jpg (487x501, 46K)

I am your mother.

Fuck off you ruined 0.

Attached: wha.png (537x695, 682K)

I would be so happy if they cut Kagari out of the anime.

Attached: Kagari is sad.jpg (494x392, 34K)

Yeah go ahead and cry. That's all you're good for.

Attached: 1481476707306.png (349x318, 222K)

Not Op but I feel like I'm the one guy who liked Kagari unironically. I didn't like her as much as Maho but I thought she had some nice scenes with Mayuri.

At least she makes my dick hard, so she's not entirely useless

Attached: 1507099025354.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I actually feel a little bad I paid full price for this pile of trash.
Especially after the translation was a pile of trash because they got rid of Steiner, although with the state Dies Irae was in, it would maybe not have been much better with him.

Its down here in my pants

Yeah I originally read it in Japanese. People who read the English version got ripped off imo.

Same I really dont get the hate for her, if anything her scenes were weak, but she didnt ruin anything.

Also shes hot as fuck

I really liked Recursive Mother Goose, but I think the rest was of her character was meh

Yeah I'll admit that's when she was at her best. The whole Yuki thing wasn't great.

>complaining about Kagari but liking "muh Salieri": the character

Yes.

Pathetic

Her scenes were weak, and a main attraction for the plot. We've got Amadeus fucking with Okabe, and they tossed Kagari into the fray to spook the shit out of him. And then they did fuck all with it, as she floundered for several chapters before the reader realizes she really could have been written out of the story and nothing would have changed.

She's not icing on the cake, she's not a part of the filling. There was no reason for her being in Steins;gate 0.

There's no reason for 0 to exist in the first place user

Sure there was. People complained about how much of an asspull it was that a parallel timeline Okabe already solved his problem for him. Zerorin's story was an inevitability. Kagari was just tossed in there for cheap effects, and it really shows.

>People complained about how much of an asspull it was that a parallel timeline Okabe already solved his problem for him
Who did, the explanation was perfectly fine, by that logic the shit they pulled in 0 was still an asspull.
But to be honest, the biggest problem, that is not that important overall, I have with 0 was how it ruined Daru. From the retarded designs to worldwide infamous hacker overnight, it was just too offputting. The final nail in the coffin was that his voice acting was incredibly half-assed, but I might remember that wrong since I read Phenogram within the same month and maybe mixed them up.

>Have the whole build up to Operation Arc-Light in 0
>Don't even fucking show it

But sure, I guess we needed the shitty plastic surgery Kagari subplot instead.

Moeka is a lab member too, why can't she appear in any of the new lab reunions with awaken Kyouma

Attached: torwiq83jy1y.png (414x694, 589K)

I am not trying to be mean to her, but I could never trust Moeka because of the way she was written, so I imagine the writers could not come up with ways to make her likeable in scenes like that.

You really should make these at different hours, OP.

Why I wanted to animate the drama cd about it. I feel like that part was sorely missing from the game.

Moeka was always likable tho, her and Okabe became good friends while searching for FB and I think he even said he forgives her

Attached: SERN a cute.gif (500x415, 1.31M)

Yes, Okabe does, but she since she is written to be so mentally weak you sort of always expect her to be able to pull out a knife if the plot would demand it, which makes her untrustworthy and unlikeable to me.

Faggot

Attached: ab2d55255e9354c7c2c63778d71678f7.jpg (735x632, 70K)

Man I loved this scene.

Twin Automata > rest

psst

zero is shit

>Least amount of Kagari

Absolutely the best route.

Dun mind me, just posting true Amadeus.

Attached: maho classes.png (1250x1600, 1.67M)

Have you seen the Japanese shaman girls, user?

Attached: where are the shaman girls.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)