Boruto

Pew pew pew

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-17-15h06m08s563.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Hashirama can beat naruto. wood jutsu will suppress Naruto's chakra and sage chakra? Don't forget about Hashirama's absurd amount of chakra too.

Worst character ever

Attached: Worst Character.png (400x400, 137K)

Take your shit taste

Attached: cool hawawa.jpg (1920x1080, 520K)

If Naruto only has the fox and frog sage yes. If he starts pulling old hermit stuff then no.

Edo hashirama was above extensively modified and improved Madara before he went the hermit route.

How fucking long is her hair?

Rinnegan!Madara was slightly more powerful than Hashirama though, IIRC

Hashirama's wood jutsu can only do that because he was a reincarnation of Ashura who used to be able to control the beasts. Naruto perfected the entire jig and can control the beasts better. So he beats Hashirama. Anyone who thinks Naruto isn't top 2 after the shit he pulled in the final arc is deluded.

Rinnegan is the beginning of his hermit transformation.

Who is number one?

When is there going to be a Chakra revolution among the Civilian population?

Hawawa! Now in 5 delicious flavors

Attached: you can only pick one.jpg (927x1000, 221K)

I don't really follow boruto. Is Hashirama back or what?

Did they ever explain how Ao survived?

who the fuck can beat Naruto? He is OP beyond measure

Sage!Madara, Kaguya, the Sage and his brother, Sasuke (potentially)

This tech vs chakra will be kino.
Nano machines. Seriously though the scientist Katasuke Tōno and his lab gave machine prosthetics to AO. Ao even says he does not feel alive.
What about Kawaki!Cell?

Hopefully never.

But why couldn't they do that to anyone else? How did the exploitation only not obliterate him and only him? There was a lot of people in there

No

I’m thinking more along the lines of a mass movement of civilians learning jutsu, thereby threatening the role and justification of Ninja in society

so you saying that we might see naruto doing some evil shit just to stay in power?

Like it even matters when there a ninjas that are practically god through genetics alone.

Probably, especially off the head of such a movement was a former ally

But god powers do not really matter when the majority of missions an average ninja receives are civilian work (like being animal control)

and the fact that naruto is already erasing history to protect people are did horrible things.

Pretty much, especially considering that he is of the few to know of such actions, and in a position to disseminate that information. In addition, he honestly seems to be ignoring the plight of those under him, is failing to live up to his promises (the Academy is still churning out trained child soldiers, no mention of change to Clan Kayuga or the lot of minor nations), and is indirectly endangering the Ninja World by continuing to send Sasuke on that Ootsusukis mission

*Clan Hyuuga

Fuck that. I hope civilians never learn chakra. Ninjas are cool. I don't want them being threatened. The shinobi system is awesome.

You honestly must be deranged to think that the Shinobi system is awesome

No. Naruto is the good guy so he should never do anything evil. But if he did anything to stay in power he'd be justified because he's the good guy. He's always in the right.

i hope to god you are just shitposting (and knowing narutofags you are most likely not)

You mean a traitor

Attached: 53096493_p1.png (676x1000, 342K)

Does he or she deserve the mantle of traitor if they betrayed for a good cause?

Genin get those missions. Jonin get the real ones

But the majority of the population are genin/low Chuunin In addition, one needs to complete many D-ranks to start asking for missions higher than a C-rank.

He doesn't want the leaf to look bad I don't blame him. And if he told everyone what happened people may blame the uchiha causing more problems saying they deserved it.
The academy needs to keep making genin. That can't be changed. They're not going off to war anymore that much has changed. They're doing safer missions.
Sasuke needs to do that. He's the only one strong enough besides naruto and naruto needs to protect the leaf

Reminder.

Attached: Team_Konohamaru's_Abilities.png (903x1265, 1.75M)

Ninjas are cool so yes. I support the troops irl too. The civilians owe everything to those ninjas. They're risking their lives and protecting the village so they can be safe in their village. If it wasn't for them they would have been attacked and taken over or killed long ago

But justice is more important than reputation though. And the Shinobi world is in a time of unprecedented peace; should not Naruto use his power and influence to actively try to dismantle the institutions that lead to a constant state of war in the first place, now that these institutions are useless? And I’m saying that regardless of who goes on such a mission, the Kayuga mission is endangering society by sending, for an extended period of time, an agent into the territory of an enemy whose capabilities are unknown but appear to be extremely powerful, and are presumably hostile to humans, just to spy on them. The mission is providing grounds for the Ootsusuki to declare war on Shinobi

I'm completely serious. Naruto is the good guy so i fully support him.

You don't betray the good guys for a good cause. There's no such thing. If he betrayed the bad guys then yes it's for a good cause

But do ninja do anything for the civilians of a nation, as they are mercenaries, not members of a nation’s military. If anything, due to their for-profit nature, ninjas have an equal history of harming the civilians of a nation with their missions than helping them. This possiblity of harming the civilians of their nations is magnified when considering the sheer rate of resource consumption a place like Kohona has, the incredible destructive potential of most jutsu, the high rate of bloody wars between ninja Villages, rampant human experimentation in Villages, the Shinobi chakra monopoly,and the fact that farming techniques in the Ninja world do not seem all that advanced

Yeah, but missions that require those jounin skills still exist.

Regardless it's not war/a state of emergency, so ninja won't be sent on missions unless they are relatively safe and/or they have a high chance of success.

War time is different, of course. The risk/capability requirements are lower. Look at the mission kakashi, obito, and run were sent on. Kakashi was a fresh jounin, obito and rin were genin. They were entirely dependent on kakashi to survive until obito unlocked sharingan. Rin was still only a healslut.

They won't put that danger on genin/low chunin unless they absolutely have to.

It's more like ninja revert to military personal during times of war, but otherwise require compensation to take on jobs.

You talked about naruto not keeping his promises well sasuke is the one who asked naruto to not reveal the truth. Or itachi. I forget which.

I think Obito was a chunin.

Ninjas don't choose their missions they're given them by the kage so yes every single mission they do it for the village not themselves. Even without ninjas there would still be fighting and war. Ninjas fight for the civilians so they don't have to. Be grateful for your soldiers.

Then how is the Village going to receive funding in peace time though? The Village needs money, especially when recovering from wars? If anything, peacetime should lower the barrier of acceptable missions for genin to take, as D-ranks and C-ranks build up the skills a Shinobi needs during wartime, as well increasing the financial resources of a Village. War time should decrease the acceptability of missions for genin, as Villages need to conserve personnel and resources. Team Minato was only sent to that mission on Kanabi bridge as Kohona was critically low on personnel and losing at that point in the 3rd War, iirc.

I don’t recall any character talking about serving in a war between the governments of Elemental Nations. If anything, when war occurs, Shinobi become military personnel of their Village, and stop in whatever non-Hidden Village related responsibilities they have

Why didn't Onoki teach anyone particle style? Don't tell me it's genetic or whatever. Mu taught Onoki and they're not related. He knew it for literal decades. He didn't try and teach a single person? That jutsu should be passed down through the generations.

He's probably one of the few people who capable of doing it. That's usually the logic with this kind of thing. Not everyone is skilled enough to use Dust Release.

Edgy Hawawa best girl

I was hoping he taught Kurotsuchi, but no proof at this point.

Listing the most powerful kage from each generation. I'm sure there'll be people who disagree so correct me wherever you see fit please.

>1st kage
Hashirama and it's not even close
>2nd kage
I want to say Tobirama but i'm not as confident with this one. Mu and the 2nd Mizukage are both renown for being super strong. But i'll stick with Tobirama as my own answer, let me know yours.
>3rd kage
This is the closest one in my opinion and probably the most powerful. Not because it has the #1 strongest kage but unlike the other generations 4 out of 5 are elite unlike 2/5 or 3/5 of the kage. I can't even pick one i'll just name the 4 who could compete. Hiruzen, Onoki, 3rd kazekage with his iron sand and still called the strongest kazekage ever, 3rd raikage. Only weak link is the 3rd mizukage and that's only because we don't know anything about him. Pick your favorite you can't really go wrong here.
>4th kage
Minato. Pretty confident but Yagura was a jinjuriki so he has that going for him.
>5th kage (where Iwagakure no longer competes)
Tsunade or Gara. Very close. Can't pick.
>6th kage (bye bye Sunagakure and Kumogakure)
Kakashi. Very confident about this one. Chojuro has a meme blade and that's it.
>7th kage
Naruto wins by default but no one would even stand a chance.

Hiruzen was supposed to be the strongest kage while he was kage

Is the sand village the only village that uses puppets? Is it like a secret technique? Doesn't seem like it should be

I agree with you, with the first, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh Kages, but disagree with you on the second and third Kages. I sincerely doubt that Tobirama was the strongest Kage of his Gen, despite his intellect. Mu has greater destructive power, and does not require prep time or tools to use said power, and could turn invisible. The 2nd Mizukage had access to an incredibly powerful genjutsu, nigh-repeating exploding clone technique, and was said to be Mu’s equal. So I say the 2nd Mizukage was the most powerful of his Gen, due to the versatility of his abilites (Jinton lacks precision, Tobirama requires tools)
As for the most powerful Kage of the third Gen, I’d say 3rd Raikage. Hiruzen and Third Kazekage have no detailed feats on the battlefield. Oonoki’s Jinton is more precise than his predecessor, and he uses a greater variety of techniques in his fighting style than him, but does not really have feats, other than his long reign. Third Raikage by contrast, was only ever wounded by his own attack, regularly able to go toe-to-toe with Gyuuki, has the distinctions of being the only persona to permanently scar a Biju and able to survive Mabui’s teleport technique, and only died of exhaustion after fighting a 10,000 strong army for 168 hours straight

I see you’re a man of culture as well

Attached: 10003739.jpg (1000x1412, 297K)

Who from the new generation is fit to pass the chuunin exams?

Boruto
Sarada
Mitsuki is a fucking Jonin let's not kid ourselves here
Shikadai now that he decided to get serious
Sumire if serious Sumire comes out and not HAWAWA sumire
Metal Lee only if he gets over his stage fright. If not then no. Being a chunin is not only about abilities it's also about mental fortitude. You can't crack under pressure.
Iwabe

I’d say Sarada, and maybe Sumire and Mitsuki. Sarada has the leadership skill, sufficient strength, and ability to plan ahead. Both Sumire and Mitsuki have more than enough strength, and Sumire has ability to plan ahead, but they both lack in leadership skill. Boruto only has the strength, but neither the leadership skill or ability to plan ahead. The rest of the New Gen lacks all three

Bakemonogatari Hawawa a best.

More Hanabi when?

Attached: Boruto vs Hanabi.webm (622x350, 2.76M)

>Mitsuki: (definitely
>Sarada: definitely
>Boruto: probably if he doesn’t cheat
>Sumire: probably if she ever takes it
>Shikadai: probably
>Iwabe: probably
>Chocho: maybe
>Metal: maybe
>Inojin: maybe
>Wasabi: maybe
>Namida: probably not
>Denki: no, and I hope he dies

Ayo hol up, why you be hatin' on mah nigga Denki?

>Sumire if serious Sumire comes out and not HAWAWA sumire
It seems Sumire post academy is kind of a combination of the “hawawa” side, which genuinely comes out when flustered but isn’t just a front, and the “edgy” side which isn’t necessarily evil, but serious when necessary
They’re definitely the four strongest in the class, but given Sarada’s push to become hokage, she’d probably have the best chance at being promoted first [

Attached: top four.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

When she teaches Hawawa how to give Bort a blowjob

Attached: hawawa?! h-hanabi sensei??.jpg (600x424, 105K)

do you agree with me that as a whole 3rd generation are the strongest?

not him but I also hope that fucking nerd dies. He's a fucking loser. He deserves all the hate.

Is this shit worth watching or what

No, second Generation as a whole. Their abilites are more destructive and varied in effects,

Yes.

Attached: 1521057410881.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

good point. I'd only argue that we only know about the 2nd Hokage, Mizukage, and tsuchikage. And it's not like those other 2 are weaker kage like Chojuro or Kurotsuchi. They're so irrelevant we don't know their names or what they did.

yes absolutely.

True. But don’t we only know about Chojuro and 4th Kurotscuchi because they are the current leaders of 2 major villages? Their abilites are unnoted, compared to their predecessors

hawawa (forma verdadera)

I guess. Chojuro is a 7 ninja swordsmen so that's a thing. Kurotsuchi is probably the weakest kage ever though. Actually this current generation of kage are probably the weakest besides Naruto and Gara. They're the only 2 strong ones.

What´s up with Boruto and the Yo-kai?

I’d say Darui is pretty strong. His taijutsu was praised by Momoshiki as being an equal to Sasuke’s and he did not use any jutsu in the fight against Momoshiki, so we cannot judge him on that

the yo-kai? What's that?

i'm judging him off of the 3rd and 4th raikage. I shouldn't be doing that. Yeah he's probably stronger than I give him credit for.

Nue, Chojoji are based on Yokais.

oh. Nothing's going on with that currently. It's a small plush toy size summon Sumire uses.

Blushing hawawa a cute!

Attached: hawawa?!.gif (300x208, 778K)

Stop making duplicate threads

there's another one? This is the only one i've been in all day sorry. Where's the other? I can;t find another Boruto thread on the catalogue

What is Boruto even doing? He doesn't get Byakugan.

people underestimate him. He straight up claimed to be the most powerful in a group of ninja that included the 2nd hokage and no one objected.

Attached: hiruzen.jpg (800x1147, 115K)

That is all talk though. He has no achievements to back them up

Out of all the Kages, who is the best at governing?

Who´s gonna be the next Neji?

I believe it. They all agreed with the statement. You can see the 2nd hokage right there and not even he said anything.

True. But they were also being hunted. The others might not have objected in fear of revealing their position

ever or current kage?

>ever
Hashirama. Bringing every clan together, especially the Senju and Uchiha, peacefully and without conflict is one hell of a diplomatic achievement. No clan was forced to join through battle and absorption. They were peacefully assimilated.

>current
Garaa. Everyone loves him and are happy under his rule.
Naruto has the communist uprising
Chojuro has the neo 7 ninja swordsmen and similarly minded people not happy with peace and wanting to go back to blood mist village
Kurotsuchi nothing is notable.
Darui same thing. Nothing bad but also nothing good to say.

Himawari. She took out the strongest ninja of all time with a single hit for the entire day. If that's not a prodigy idk what is.

Attached: Himawari_attacks.png (1280x720, 630K)

Tobirama is a sensory ninja and knew where the enemy was the whole time. That's why they had time to plan. Tobirama decided the future is more important and named Hiruzen the 3rd hokage and stayed as a sacrifice.

They're so perfect

Is Wasabi related to the cat girl Kiba is fucking?

Hopefully his and her daughter

Ever.
I agree with Gaara being a great Kage, considering that he single-handedly made his Village financially solvent again in the span of 3-5 years. But I disagree with Hashirama being a good Kage. I believe he is one of more terrible Kage in terms of administration, as he personally neglected the establishment of the Village’s institutions, thus allowed the purpose of the Village to be corrupted (timeline holds that most of Tobirama’s achievements occurred during his brother’s reign), enslaved and distributed the Bijus (thus leading to the intensification of inter-Village wars), failed to foresee and prepare for future conflict between two clans whose hatred of each other goes back to their founding, failed to acknowledge Madara’s criticisms of his reign and Tobirama and his predictions for the future, tolerated human experimentation (Tobirama’s dissections of Madara’s body, his development of Edo Tensei) and allowed the first Shinobi war to happen despite his power