ITT: anime plots written so badly it's insulting to the audience

ITT: anime plots written so badly it's insulting to the audience

Had the faggot in pic related been spamming his Geass power with useful orders such as "be my slave" like at the end of season 2 we would've been spared this pretentious atrocity.

Attached: O MY GEASS.jpg (1440x1080, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Evangelion and EoE

EoE made sense though, so it wasn't badly written. Unless your a brainlet O.O

Death Note
>Light is supposedly a genius
>unironically thinks killing the bad guys will make the world better
That was some of the most childish understanding of politics and the world in general it was hard for me to take that anime seriously

He wanted to be god. So anyone who defied Kira was a bad guy.

How the fuck did you miss the point of a tumblr tier anime? Fucking brainlet

>Had the faggot in pic related been spamming his Geass power with useful orders such as "be my slave" like at the end of season 2

Oh look, it's another moron who doesn't understand the idea of characters having a character.

He is a genius, but he is also a naive autist, which are traits commonly seen together.

ITT: retards

>HE DOESN'T KNOW

Attached: 1509105583294.gif (720x534, 549K)

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Attached: 1481866171676.jpg (564x844, 87K)

How exactly did an average robber defy him in any way? or are you implying he would've tolerated criminals had they approved of him becoming "god"
Don't be fucking retarded, yes he thought anyone standing in the way of his "justice" was a bad guy, its his vision of things that I'm referring to

FINDS

You didn't understand Light's plan at all. He was fully aware that he can't just kill every bad person, so instead he executed the most prolific of them in a public way to make the rest too afraid to act like that.

Light's problem was rather than L was an autist and just wouldn't stop insisting on him as a suspect, even if there was plenty of "evidence" (as far as L knew) proving that it wasn't him.

Have you considered maybe Lelouch wasn't a douche thus did not want to give such orders?

Not sure if these faggots were just pretending to be retarded...

Attached: 3400292-lelouch-1-.png (640x448, 238K)

Why don't these dipshits just tell each other how they feel? Instead they waste a dozen episodes waffling and only take the first steps at the very end.

>Watching Evangelion for plot

Attached: 1495753386878.png (1229x387, 378K)

So much for forcing "the ends justify the means" meme, if you're going to make him the next edgelord icon at least do it properly

>childish understanding of politics
But it's objectively true: some people are unable to function in society by nature and can only survive by causing disorder. These people are also outbreeding the adjusted members of society. The complexity of politics comes from hiding an utilitarian philanthropic (but controversial) agenda like eugenics in noncontroversial ideology and policy so that the normalfags (who would benefit from this agenda in a few generations) don't riot. Politics is a game of hide-and-seek and Light was too proud to play that game.

SnK
Why didn't they just build a larger wall?

Attached: 1484317807714.jpg (3889x2187, 2.2M)

But low level crmminals are a small problem. It's the high level crimminals that are in politics and finance that he should have targeted.

Need I say more?

Attached: erased.jpg (1024x576, 20K)

And how do you go about finding which individuals are actually causing the disorder in society? or does it have to be spelled in black and white such as murder for you to decide that?

litteraly this.
i was watching the recap film yesterday and the part when he finds out suzaku is piloting the lancelot he could have easily solved it by giving him an order like dont fight for the military again or smth like that

>And how do you go about finding which individuals are actually causing the disorder in society?
Easy. Most of them are high profile.

It's your fault for expecting some political philosophy tier plot in a show made to appeal for teenagers, maybe the LoGH thread is more up to your speed grandpa

AWAY with you

Wether I expect it or not is irrelevant. The plot is still bad.

The entirety of Fairy Tail
I get that it was your typical shounenwank bullshit but Fairy Tail is just downright braindead insulting

Especially pic related's fight with MC.
>My hearing is so good I can read your mind by listening to the parts of your brain twitching
>Oh but thats ok because MC can yell so loud that he will make you pass out from loudness

Its like those pretend fights you had as a kid "My missiles pierce forcefields" tier bullshit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Nigger are you retarded?

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

But this is actually good.

The ending of this manga genuinely made me angry from all the asspulls, I expected better from Urasawa

Attached: Friend.jpg (500x578, 121K)

Genius characters are always bad, because they're only smart until the plot requires them to be retarded

Attached: aqzMZaoV_700w_0.jpg (261x189, 19K)

Name one retarded thing pic related did

Attached: Makishima.jpg (640x360, 41K)

Who was friend again?

Are you implying it would be out of character for him to do that?

As i recall he broadcasts his geass to the nation and enslaves millions of people in the second season so fuck right off

What, you mean in Britannia? Are you trolling? Obviously Lelouch became less sympathetic to free will at that point. He wasn't that far gone yet in season 1.

I know that faggot is going to pass it as "character development", but Lelouch was explicitly all about how the ends justify the means since the first episodes of season 1

He's all about means, but he still has honor. Unless it is about peasants.

t. retard

Lelouch SAID that, sure, but all his actions claimed he never truly believed it.

Hell, why do you think he never forced Suzaku to follow him? Same reason, retard.

Teenagers love conspiracy theories though. He could've started with small criminals to learn the limits and then go bigger and bigger.

Because Suzaku was his friend, and it's not like he was going to help him in any significant way.
How about forcing higher-ups in the Emperor's court under his Geass? how fucking hard would it be to have a spy or two working for the enemy or at least his underlings if you're gonna pretend Charles would see through it
And what the fuck was the deal with that Jeremiah orange guy, he gets a so called "Geass canceler", something so powerful is given to a random literally who and is never talked about again.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Attached: YCFPYPHCPNF5YHWIHHUICZYZOXQMZSSG.jpg (418x455, 51K)

The supernatural element was hinted at in the beginning of the show, speedreader-kun

disgusting

>expecting a 16 year old to have valid world opinions

C'mon man, of course he's retarded. First it was punishment of people who deserved it, then it was people who defied him.

Attached: 1520738227071.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I know everybody in this thread will post pretty good to decent anime series claiming they’re bad for whatever reason but there’s only one single anime that truly deserves to be in this thread. Probably the biggest letdown to an anime series ever. I could easily go into a twelve paragraph rant on why this anime is garbage but I’ll spare you all. Just know this anime doesn’t deserve to exist and if you “like” it you’re either faking or you’re genuinely handicapped.

Attached: 0C53C409-DDFE-4E57-861D-1C3147A8103C.jpg (1280x1024, 934K)

I actually cant think of anything.

It’s like an anime made up of Naruto filler with additional filler that takes place inside the filler anime. Multilayered moe moe filler trash with some of the worst animation ever and that’s not even counting the cgi. I couldn't help it but I’m done.

This actually happened in Soul E Not. I promise even though it looks like it I didn’t animate this with a Nintendo wii.

Attached: AB1F287C-967C-4885-904C-29880614C895.gif (500x266, 1012K)