Why do authors make sure everyone remembers their series as garbage even if at some point it was considered good?

Why do authors make sure everyone remembers their series as garbage even if at some point it was considered good?

Attached: 1513981385894.jpg (480x360, 38K)

my chinpo ACTIVATED!!!!!

Hana = Best

Mari is so fucking good. Hana is nice too.

Attached: b1AA1VI.jpg (669x1000, 45K)

My nigga

Mari is literal sex

good shit

Because they want to make money out of it so they just keep making chapters even if they suck.

That, or they rush an unsatisfying ending.

What happened, why did people suddenly turn on this shit?

The fucking sports festival was an eternal snooze and after that apparently got cancelled. We never even got to see the wet t-shirt contest, which was the single major motivation for the characters.

>We never even got to see the wet t-shirt contest
I'm so glad i dropped this piece of garbage.

Because they run out of ideas and passion but are making too much money to stop, and then the quality just keeps dropping and dropping until it stops making money then they have to stop.

Because Japanese likes to commit suicide, they also want their series to commit suicide

this, sadly.
the end of prison school was a fucking trainwreck.

it feels like it was just yesterday when Sup Forums still liked this

damn this shit crashed and burned fast

Attached: 1521282267932.jpg (2092x2040, 924K)

You mean supporters invaded? That always happens it's still regarded as well as it always was

*shitposters

Indeed. Makes it even worse that she got a very inconclusive ending in the manga, hopefully the upcoming epilogue will give us something more.

So School Prison turned into Cage of Eden, utter shit?

Attached: CoE.png (1676x1200, 3.37M)

The cavalry battle and the ending that followed killed the manga for me.

W-w-w-w-were getting a d-different ending r-right guys?

It's funny, I find piss fetish to be really disguise, but Hana really activate my almonds

Disgusting*
Fuck autocorrect

>apparently got cancelled
It's funny how EOPs make assuptions out of their asses.

I don't get the hate for the ending.
kiyoshi is a lying asshole, the first time they talk, he lies to her about liking sumo.
The second time they talk he doesn't tell her the truth, and even if he had told the truth chiyo would've probably forgiven him.
And hana is the same, she knows kiyoshi likes chiyo but keeps fucking with him.

Women, amirite?

Wait people actually read past where the anime ended?

There is still one chapter left user and my dubs will make it be wet tshirt