Was expecting light-hearted adventure and fan service

>Was expecting light-hearted adventure and fan service
>Wasn't ready for those feels

Hold me bros

Attached: 19276.jpg (952x536, 101K)

there weren't any feels to be had because everything was written like shit

Are you being drip fed soy as you type this?

What a fucking awful anime that was...

but the manga was pretty good...

Clearly you're a brainlet and didn't understand it.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Akame ga Kill. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Akame's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Akame ga Kill truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bulat's existential catchphrase "Just call me bro," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Tetsuya Tashiro's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Esdeath tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Dumb soyposter.

>hurr someone doesn't like my shitty 6/10 fotm seasonal anime
>better spout fotm memes at them

Please go back to wherever you came from and stay there.

Attached: 1315761898198.png (744x720, 305K)

>Makes a one sentance post with a shit opinion
>Doesn't go down well
>"Hurr maybe if I make the post three times as long that will somehow make my opinion better"

Plebs gonna pleb.

the armour guy was cool except for being flamboyantly homosexual at times

That was my first and only post in the thread. If you weren't such a newfag reddit/crossboarder you would have been able to see that. It's okay, keep pretending that you know what makes an anime good or not. After all, you must have a whopping 20+ titles under your belt. Surely you know what you're talking about.

What a terrible thread.

>light-hearted adventure
That's the total opposite of what AgK is known for. Your research needs work.

What was wrong with the Akame ga Kill anime? I watched it about 2 months ago and thought it was great.

The anime was fucking shit. Only giving the majority of the characters their development in a rushed way right before they fucking die. None of the characters were personable because of this. The feels it gave you were cheap as fuck and worked because you've only seen like five anime. For example, the ending which is completely anime original mind you, killed Leone (yes I am aware she dies in the manga, but this was before she actually did) for cheap feels rather than any actual purpose. Also the fights were animated like total dogshit, the MC was the blandest self insert ever, and you're a faggot.

>I'm a superior anime connoisseur, nothing personal kid
>Stop liking what I don't like

One question though Reddit. If you're so worldly and erudite then why are your opinions so shit?

>Having conceptual awareness this bad.

I think you should stick to Game of Thrones.

I think you should explain your fucking opinion and argue against mine instead of being a retard.

>Arguing with brainlets

Why? It's not like you would understand a decent opinion. It would be like trying to explain structural engineering to a dog. It's better to just point and laugh.

It is great but there are a couple concerns. The manga is significantly better after the point where the anime diverges; the story itself has many flaws with several points of pure stupidity; far too many characters are killed off before they get any significant development; and blatant waifu faggotry which causes unending asshurt and shitposting.

Overall, I enjoyed the series and found it fun as hell to read along with Sup Forums. It's got a good artsyle and has some very memorable characters. It also had some interesting lore and world building going on in the foreground too. Ever since the manga ended, the series has gotten little discussion and more recently the shitposting has been dialled back up for god knows why.

Attached: 1505464393674.jpg (480x678, 326K)

Waifu faggotry is a moot point when there's such an objective best girl.

Attached: Leonemainpage.png (468x572, 493K)

Oh shit senpai now you done it.