OnePunch Man

Murata is back streaming.

Attached: Capture.jpg (912x514, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
youtube.com/watch?v=5cWfPrO20LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, Rhino-man is back. I wonder if he's demon-level or just tiger?

Demon. A B hero couldn't even hurt him at all.

His rank wasn’t given. Tiger probably That was an C and B class retard

I said "a B hero".

At least give a stream link OP
ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

THE MADMAN

Even so you’re still wrong. B class aren’t shit

Pre demon

Rhino monster seems Demon

I'm not. A heroes can beat tigers (well, in general), so it's fair to assume a B hero could do it some damage if it's a tiger.

Based on? Did he say so.

Get ready, boys.

Attached: 1508256987460.jpg (600x808, 72K)

Because he is probably

It takes one A class to beat a tiger, depending on the matchup, and multiple B class. Yet you expect some B class shitter to be on the same level

It seems only demons and dragons got their own spotlights in the chapter.

Tigers only appeared in a group, listening to something Psykos was telling them.

She ded

If Rhino was a tiger he wouldn't get as much panel time as he already did.

Keep posting screenshots please

There should be a ranking between tiger and demon

What the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-16-56-42_tv.ustream.ustream.png (1920x1080, 889K)

Ripper with the kid running into that huge iguana monster.

Attached: 20180319185631.jpg (914x514, 204K)

Stop being retarded. Doing some damage and beating aren't the same thing at all.

Who let fucking spics in the chat

I've been saying that for like three years. But I guess the power gap exists for dramatic effect.

Made a 3d model of the giant snowman to compare it with other characters, in that case, Beefcake, Orochi and Elder centipede.

Attached: snowman_size2.jpg (1126x865, 144K)

This is Rover's brother

lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-17-00-53_tv.ustream.ustream.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

He doesn't look as friendly as in the other panels.

Attached: 20180319190039.jpg (914x514, 235K)

Let me guess, they're talking about the latest episode of DBS

To add to it, here is how it compares to the spaceship. I'll model it fully properly someday.

Attached: snowman_spaceship.jpg (1126x865, 100K)

omg

Dino-kun must be hungry desu

Attached: dino.jpg (1103x622, 288K)

Attached: snowman2.jpg (1126x865, 213K)

MA really have some weird fucking monsters

Isn't he a bit too big?

Nope. Beefcake is 270m tall, Snowman is 1000m tall, stated in the databook.

Ah, it's ONE's original spaceship design.

Japanese people in the chat are saying the chapter is 200p. Murata was talking about something so it’s possible.

Attached: 30156A37-8CC0-49AC-A9A8-4FDC032FF5F5.jpg (2048x1536, 316K)

BIG

Please make a prototype about boros's ship

>200p
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

Attached: muratalimiter.jpg (800x1257, 706K)

Sheiiiiiiiit

It's 1AM in Japan

Orochi is a fucking monsterlet

Attached: 1nh3qo.jpg (610x407, 80K)

>200 pages

For what purpose? Even if ONE sent him another storyboard recently, why not just do two separate updates?

Could the iguana be Rover? They have similar size and shape.

Attached: 1511670446791.jpg (118x136, 7K)

It is. He is facing ripper and tareo

Trolling probably

Oh i thought you meant somethig else. No, it’s not Rover. Murat said he will ise the webcomic design

No way. Probably one of the new demons.

Murata's said before that Rover's design won't be changed. He's a much bigger dog with several pairs of eyes and black fur.

I'll at least try to finish Boros' model before thinking about beginning for real the Spaceship.
youtube.com/watch?v=5cWfPrO20LM

Besides, already have several others OPM models I should resume. Mostly because the first part of the creation is the most fun, while the more boring bits are left after that.

Attached: HighresScreenshot00037.png (1920x1040, 1.45M)

Too good to be true

Rover's reveal is probably going to be the moment he eats this iguana or something.

He's the only one that actually has dicks

If anything, the Iguana feels like a" fake" that will face Garou and feels like a dragon at first for the reader, then the real deal, Rover, will appear.

how many pages this time ? and when approximately will it be out ?

Thanks

That would be dope

Murata previously stated it would be 100 pages for the 22th. But rumors about more pages are going wild because of his sheet.

Christ user, that's fucking amazing

What do you mean? Like Rover devouring that thing to show his level? Then Garou fighting Rover?

That's probably what's gonna happen unless the iguana is killed here right now.

>he eats this iguana or something.

More like kill it with his first blast.

Attached: Roverattacks.jpg (600x849, 68K)

Some say 100 and the others say 200.
But it's confirmed it's more than 100 page

It goes like in the webcomic, but the iguana first appears and acts though in front of Garou. Then Rover casually arrives, Iguana talks shit to him or something, and this page happens , Iguana is kill, Garou shits his pants.

iguana can't be Rover because he's standing in his two feets

>Garou shits his pants
Bitch please

Attached: 1505307283770.jpg (866x691, 290K)

The scene composition with Ripper and Tareo looking at the iguana is almost a mirror of the time when Garou and Tareo were looking at Rover.

So yeah, either iguana is going to die at this moment or Rover will take care of it later before Garou can roftstomp it himself.

Let's be clear, even if Garou gets a power up a bit before, it makes no sense for him to even harm Rover at this point (gets trashed by Psykos after, then Darkshine, THEN he gets his new powerup). Rover introduction had indeed Garou shitting his pants. The fight is clearly gonna be more properly rewritten.

Attached: s870.jpg (600x849, 132K)

>Garou shits his pants
Sure thing, bruh.

Attached: garousmug.png (800x1150, 955K)

Damn guys, thank you.

Caps

You're exaggerating a drop of sweat kek. Garou didn't expect Rover to vomit energy but he proceeded to parkour all over Rover and punch him so hard the dog went flying straight through the fucking floor.

It's gonna be exactly the same, with the only addition probably voicing Garou's thoughts on how to approach an opponent of that size (by getting to his head).

Attached: SIT.jpg (600x849, 134K)

When certain autists are gone these threads are good

>but he proceeded to parkour all over Rover and punch him so hard the dog went flying straight through the fucking floor.

And I explained why it's either not happening, or ONE will make clear that Garou did no damage. Garou doesn't have the current level to do that, and his future fights show it.

Are you the same guy that thought Garou would fight an army of demon levels in the manga instead of the demon trio?

This Thread is good when you compare it to every other general on the catalog s right now

Murata said the manuscript was exactly 100p on his twitter, but before he'd said the chapter was 69p on stream (his page grid went up to 69 and was crossed out after that). Now on one of the recent streams he showed this and it goes up to 210, though some say it may have been that he forgot to cross it over.

I think it doesn't make sense that he'd draw such a big grid for nothing.

Attached: stream6.jpg (393x415, 19K)

Who is the CHAD of One Punch Man

Pig God.

Sweet Mask, but he's a little bit too autistic maybe.

You didn't explain shit. That's just your wishful and retarded thinking. In the instance with Psykos Garou got distracted and in the instance with Darkshine he opted for blocking instead of dodging for whatever reason. Maybe there wasn't enough space, who knows. In the fight with Rover he was entirely focused on evading and targeting the monster's head.

Nothing about Garou showing off his agility and punching Rover's head so hard the floor cracks and he goes straight through that is "unrealistic". He's already been jumping from tree to tree like an animal himself and punched shit so hard that the environment around him was destroyed.

>Frenchfags have entered
What is happening

>Are you the same guy that thought Garou would fight an army of demon levels in the manga instead of the demon trio?
I forgot that was a retarded point people were making. "Muh fodder"fags got BTFO.

> goes from struggling against two shitty demons to humiliating a strong dragon
> totally makes sense

Garoufag alright.

> "Garou is totally gonna make WDM his bitch"

>In the instance with Psykos Garou got distracted and in the instance with Darkshine he opted for blocking instead of dodging for whatever reason. Maybe there wasn't enough space, who knows. In the fight with Rover he was entirely focused on evading and targeting the monster's head.
Kek

Attached: Garoufags.jpg (550x530, 114K)

People will underestimate Demons until the end of time. The S classes destroying the MA Demons really fucked up a lot of people's perception on the general threat level.

OPM is popular in France

christ almighty 210

It's probably he just forgot to scratch these squares

In case you didn't notice in your retarded haze, Garou was distracted in that fight and looked fine nonetheless. After this encounter he is supposed to treat monsters more seriously. Which shows when he slaughters Ripper instead of giving him a master class in martial arts defense.

So unless something happens to the kid in the fight with Rover as well, even though Garou is supposed to almost forget about him, Rover is getting punched through the floor.

Attached: dos1.jpg (902x517, 44K)

Damn

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-19-19-57-39.png (1280x720, 643K)

the strongest man himself

Attached: KING.png (456x586, 300K)

Which Eternally frustrates me, because it's not like demon changed definitions. One of those guys is enough to threaten an entire city.

Doesn’t mean they have to shit up the stream

Oh my

>forgot to scratch 100 squares.

Yeah genius, and the page sheet starts at 120, why would he print 3 rows if the chapter was not 200p? With the nips saying it, it’s just more proof