You will never see this on live action. Ever. Stop dreaming

You will never see this on live action. Ever. Stop dreaming.

Attached: sk1.jpg (1024x728, 174K)

Is that Shredder?

Is Berserk manga ever going to be finished? I vote NO

maybe

It doesn't even matter if it does. The actual writing quality and characterization has long since devolved into shit. Miura should have wrapped up the saga 18 years ago when people still cared. I mean, of course he has no motivation anymore. He fucked himself over by prolonging the story long past anyone's point of interest - including his own. It's just zombie fans at this point.

An*me is the lowest tier of entertainment.

Zod is awsome!

He should just release the whole story without any art and be done with it, but im not sure he even finished the story in his head

i want to start reading it, in what volume begins to turn into shit?

The boat part is when it became unbearable to me

this is truth

kys

"And they hated Him because He spoke the truth."

I mean, if you like modern Guts' moe adventures then more power to you.

It never turns into shit, it just changes its style to more high fantasy and less grittiness which a lot of people don't like as much. I don't know that it's going to stay that way though given some recent developments in the story. Just read it all the way to its current chapter, it's worth it and not too long.

And that's a good thing

>I don't know that it's going to stay that way though given some recent developments in the story.
I guess we'll find out 8 years from now!

If we're lucky Miura won't go on hiatus until the winter after this coming chapter, but that might be too much to ask for.

>The actual writing quality and characterization has long since devolved into shit.

Attached: 85848.jpg (439x435, 20K)

I must agree. I loved this manga until he formed the party.

Why the fuck would I want to see a live action of Berserk? Id rather competent and passionate studio do the manga justice.

that rarely ever happened.

>live action
shoo shoo hollywood jew
Even worse if it's a Japanese one

>live action
THANK
FUCK!

Thanks God.

>shredder

Attached: even donny is freaked out.jpg (600x600, 397K)

No problem.

I'm strangely attracted desu

I don't want to see it in live action, it would look like shit.