Dragon Ball Super

If you see the last episode, you may be a bit disappointed that Goku could not win the last victory against Gien. When everything seems to be done, Goku suddenly becomes healthy and eventually distracts, but I think this is why people are forgotten.
Gokus Master's super instinct suddenly failed because he was no longer tolerant. No, what really happened was that Wukong cheated on his own intuition and power reflected himself.
Before he suddenly shocked, Goku collected energy on behalf of the Kyrgyz people. Don't know what kind of energy he collects? Wukong said he was ready to give enemies to the enemy. It's like freezing with your own energy, or using cells with Senzu Bauni.
Ultra instinct is about controlling defenses and injuries. The supernatural instinct only controls the defense, but it is also the entire MUI attack.
I think Wukong should draw a classic Wukong and give Jiren energy. When he collected the necessary energy, his hypersensitivity reacted to himself because he attacked and defended and he did not cure. Wukong dealers are usually not yellow. It would be fair if he collects energy for the low-lying kamehameha or simply discards the iron.
I think he can't seem to use the soul bomb in the Super Sai Yatsu form. They cannot be cured in the form of attacks and defenses.
This may be the best, because Ji Ren is obviously not the case, so he can no longer fight. The biggest problem is that Son Wukong has always been to maintain his own way. But even at MUI, he cannot easily overcome and end the game. How to answer the form yourself.

Attached: 1521516676304.jpg (1920x1080, 771K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SAqrLbek1Y
google.com.pe/amp/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-03-19-dragon-ball-legends-is-a-mobile-fighting-game-with-real-time-pvp
youtu.be/9HX1x9epWtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Son goku strained from the too much use of ultimate prediction has fallen into serious escalation. With left freezer and robot 17 handle jiren with goku to last to end time. Can the champion win to survive the battle of and save the world from destruction of jiren?

The story in the Super manga is tremendously better. While it drops some balls, it is a far less nonsensical and dragged out mess.

I'm not saying the anime has no good points, but the manga just tells the story more competently.

Attached: 2 types of fans.jpg (558x527, 72K)

NEP

Attached: 131.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

holy shit those subs are miniscule

Zeno's mother shows up the same way zeno showed up to the universe 6/7 tournament. She enjoyed the tournament and wants to have one of her own.

Attached: 56457457484584.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It's so awesome to get to see the emperor and chadroid duo again. i never expected to see it at all. feels good being a freeza and 17fan

Any news about Toei vs Mexico?

>The new Dragon Ball game for mobile meant to replace Dokkan and compete with games the like of Fornite mobile and PUGB mobile just got semi revealed. It's called Dragon Ball Legend and it's a fighting game similar to Budokai Tenkaichi focusing on online play. Tomorrow when the game gets officially revealed there will be a livestream and a possible worldwide release.

Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=0SAqrLbek1Y

google.com.pe/amp/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-03-19-dragon-ball-legends-is-a-mobile-fighting-game-with-real-time-pvp

Attached: dblegends-700x357.png (700x357, 321K)

I honestly don't know what's going to happen anymore especially with 17 returning

Attached: 1518148924623.png (768x1200, 272K)

zamasu will return in 131

Attached: 1505722167464.png (768x1200, 437K)

That looks fun

Shut the FUCK up

gokek will save the day and win it all obviously.

I like the Great Seiyaman arc

Reminder that
>Shenlong/Shenron = Slifer
>Porunga = Obelisk
>Zalama = Rah

Attached: Public Service Announcement from CHADhan.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Huh, it does kinda look like Tenkaichi, even has the old shading style. Interesting how it has 3-v-3 switching like FighterZ, though Tenkaichi did have 5-v-5 sorta so I guess that makes sense. Weird how they have all those Saiyan and Frieza arc characters, and also Pan.

Attached: DBL Piccolo vs Nappa.jpg (323x538, 35K)

Why wasn't this faggot fighting against kid buu

Cause plot

He was fucking dead user, Buu nuked the planet while he was laid out after getting absorbed

Call me an absolute moron but I did not really see 17's comeback coming. Though managing to surprise your audience by being even shittier than usual (with a nice use of censorship though) isn't praiseworthy. Also, the episode would be a lot better if Super hadn't used 129 episodes to establish Goku as a retard and possibly as the bad guy of this arc.

The fight was cool though.

Odds are Jiren loses. They've made him evil, so there's a reason for the writers to want to do it. There's less than a minute left, and there's 3 people on U7, meaning they just need to stay in until the clock runs out to win. Jiren's endless energy is finally waning. The odds are against him more than U7. It's kind of silly. U7 has this in the bag.

Imagine if it was the other way around. The 3 top pride troopers against Goku with 30 seconds left. Now that would nail biting.

>mfw this Saturday will be last time you come to Sup Forums till the new movie

Attached: 129560.jpg (924x530, 61K)

I'm sorry, but did Jiren already lose? Oh, that's right. The tournament isn't even over yet. In fact, there's 1 more episode to go. Does not having the lead at episode 130 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the fight is still on? Jiren is still fighting right now and he has been the best fighter from universe 11 for how many episodes now? He's fighting one of the worst universes in the the entire multiverse who just happen to have a lead because Goku feeds off the energy of fighting for his friends. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Universe 11 is one of the best fucking teams in the tournament, they went 13-3 so far and would of already won if Toppo didn't job. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Jiren wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Goku just lost ultra instinct. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Jiren threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I love these copypastas.

>Compete with PUBG and Fortnite
Fucking kek

Couldn't Goku IT to earth to bring Gohan whenthey were revived?

good riddance.

No.
youtu.be/9HX1x9epWtY

Also
>leaving Kid Buu with the Kais

Attached: 39ce10f61f289554f53a175a3de17d0a.jpg (575x1070, 34K)

>goku using kamehameha on his hands and feet to skate on jiren's energy blasts like when he fought kefla

K I N O

Attached: PerkyAdvancedGrub.webm (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Muh earthlings have to protect themselves

I don't know how I feel. I like to shitpost here but at the same time its just too time consuming for me. Plus every other thread isn't as active so it would be pointless going somewhere else. Help me

He will save us

Attached: image.jpg (800x659, 70K)

First look at Yamoshi

Attached: pdXp4nj_d.jpg (640x360, 44K)

What happened to his hairline

Meh.

>implying Jiren won't unlock UI in this final episode

Attached: ultra_instinct_jiren_xd_by_rmehedi-dbq7kd8.png (1024x576, 525K)

g-grande madre!!??

splendid.

Attached: super cabba.jpg (613x960, 42K)

Soon...

Attached: dragon-ball-super-jiren-chibi.png (1432x2445, 3.53M)

Goku and Vegeta both descended from him, i bet

Is this YouTube faggotry or something?

Attached: 1295412871489.jpg (500x492, 61K)

MORE CRANIUM
MORE STRENGTH

El Hermano vs. El Grande Padre when?

He looks fucking cool.

>posting the spic edit of the real one

Attached: jobren jr.jpg (811x566, 36K)

>Yamoshi
Why didn't they follow the theme of vegetable related saiyan names?

>Cabba looks like a skinny cuck compared to Chadmoshi

Fuck off retard.

The memes these spics come up with....

>Gohan Blanco
>El Grande Padre
>El Hermano
>UI Shaggy

Why are mexican dragonball fans so autistic?

Yamoshi got overwhelmed by non super saiyans.

Yamoshi means bean sprout.

Is his SSJ transformation the standard yellow kind, or the green legendary kind?

That were much stronger than weaklings like Cuckba.

>he is the armored sperg from heroes
called it

Could be either one or both?

What?

Cabba is equal to Vegeta when they first fight, and Vegeta stomps on SS3 Gotenks in his base form.

Jiren already has UI you retards. Thats the only reason he could be as powerful as he is.

are you trying to powerscale ancient historical figures?

Nice fanfic

Yeah.

As a character, Jiren was a waste of time.

But he doesn't or else Belmod wouldn't be surprised by it.

You dimwit.

Attached: 1518343905743.jpg (720x960, 359K)

that seems wacky.

Belmod could be surprised by the fact Goku was able to reach it as well, thinking Jiren was a special snowflake.

Frieza is our chad

He already has UI. What do you think he was using vs Goku in the last episode?

Attached: 1519614756417.png (1919x2044, 729K)

>tfw you can't get good DB apparel in the States.

Attached: 4a7bda9b24b19f071fd8fb6c6f8d4e031479758494_full.jpg (600x900, 157K)

kek

Attached: 1521050824056.png (530x530, 105K)

DB clothing is not /fa/ and wearing anything db related will make you look like an autist

He looks like an unused Vegetto design

>could be

But he wasn't you dimwit. He was surprised when goku first tapped into it. Jiren was also surprised by it as well.

Attached: 1513493967388m.jpg (1024x576, 45K)

Vegeta's spandex outfit was getting me lots of mirin at the gym user.

Is that Yamoshi? By god he looks cool, certainly better then those U6 twinks

>caring about whatever /fa/ thinks

Someone post the meet up.

Attached: 8f27f01e81ead9b80bf7aaea580697bc1479757629_full.jpg (600x600, 62K)

DULL AND WEAK

I don't know why these make me laugh so hard but they do

Attached: 1437504029648.gif (200x200, 594K)

Who's that

t. chile

Yamoshi looks hot

I always figured he'd look like Vegetto to symbolize Goku and Vegeta.

Because Z is perfect and doesn't have plot holes like Super Trash.

Attached: 1454278450128.jpg (1114x836, 191K)

Confirmed he is Yamoshi? Source?

Yamoshi looks nice.

I really hope they do something with Vegito, cause he really looks similar to Yamoshi

I disagree.

Episode 66 was their way of telling us to never ask for Vegito again

Going to hope for something user

Looks about right except for the bang

Attached: Yamoshi's_spirit.png (544x630, 804K)

Attached: Goku noticias.jpg (3405x3487, 3.71M)

That's just Vegeta. Look, idiot, that poster isn't Yamoshi. You've been duped.

Yamoshi is such a japanesey name, by the way. Why couldn't he be called John?

Yamoshi looks like shit

Attached: DBZBTLSS04.jpg (960x540, 143K)

Looks like Gohan lol

Attached: Gohan_charging_kamehameha.png (1920x1080, 2.85M)

It was just plain fucking idiotic that 17 and Freiza are the last ones left. Nobody cares about either character, and they tried to build Freiza up but he stopped being a serious intimidating presence a long time ago. And 17 being alive ruins the one decent moment we've had in a while.

Why in the hell did they knock Gohan and Vegeta both out before those two? Seriously, how inherently retarded do you need to be? This is the finale, literally who wants to see 17 save the day at this point in the story?

Yes, I mad. And simultaneously stunned by just how bad of a writer Akira Toriyama really is. It's harder to notice when you're a kid.

Attached: 1335916360575.png (591x939, 297K)

Why should they?

Because you're retarded

Something other than that, because not a single other character noted that he was using it. And using it is pretty obviously a huge deal.

Vegeta had the same visual effect too, yet doesn't have UI. You high, son?

Finally. Akira Toriyama has always been a shitty writter.

where can i buy this? asking for a friend