This anime is absolute trash. I thought forced drama was a meme criticism but this takes the cake

This anime is absolute trash. I thought forced drama was a meme criticism but this takes the cake.
>Entirely unexplained antagonist who is literally just a plot device to force the teens into conflict, no resolution is ever met
>Terrible characterization
>"MC IS A SELFLESH FREAK!"
>"YOUR SUCH A SELFLESS FREAK MC-KUN!"
>"SHOWING AN OUNCE OF CARE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF AGAIN EH MC?! WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING DEGENERATE SELFLESS FREAK!!
>Every single arc was based around one of the girls shutting down because of one of the experiements, and not talking to her friends. Every arc is settled by talking to her friends.
>Girl who's problem is she doesn't know the real her because she had a lot of dad's is the stupidest character ever.
Don't get memed by the masterbaition gif either, that girl is shit too.

Attached: Inaban-Kokoro-Connect.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02336668
youtube.com/watch?v=DHh0zWTHI38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought so.

>that girl is shit too.

wrong.

Attached: inaba crossed.jpg (700x1071, 108K)

this was like haruhi except shit right, at least the girl looks decent

Im willing to concede on every point but your assessment that Inaba is shit means you and your busy fingers can fuck right of and burn in hell.

Attached: 2017-03-02_13-04-30.png (306x321, 215K)

You are actually right.
The most ridiculous part is that the "selfless freak" (what an empty statement) MC manages to 'heal' and 'cure' every single girl by just talking to them. That's not how humans work.
Also, Inaban is aggressive as fuck and uses physical violence against the MC frequently. She's a massive bitch too. Bad role model for the pubescent girls this show is aimed at.

She's just as shit as that retarded Crab from Monogatari, and you're a legitimate beta-cuck-soybody retard if you find characters like that appealing. Please find the nearest treebranch and hang yourself.

When did she use physical violence

Do you have like a magic bag that you just pull infinite worthless trash opinion out of?

She bitchslaps the MC a couple of times, think she punched him too.

Inaban is a beautiful, wonderful girl and I'm glad she won.

Attached: 1460924664447.jpg (1000x1300, 162K)

>beta-cuck-soybody
>I don't need women if I have Sup Forums!
Tell us more about how you would totally beat the shit out of any girl who acted like Inaba towards you, user-kun. I want to hear about how cool you are and how pure your ideology is~

Attached: 1445964290364.png (782x720, 295K)

>beta-cuck-soybody
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1478744914527.png (966x720, 593K)

It's just Kiznaiver but more drawn out.
Absolute irredeemable trash. At least it's honest about having such bad writing it needs to introduce supernatural situations to force shojo level drama.

Sorry that I have to crush your shitty ad-hominem, but I don't even go to Sup Forums. I was at a loss for words how to describe people who like aggressive, abusive, needy girls in any other way. Is it masochism? In a way, yes. But under masochism we usually understand something sexual, while the people who are into pieces of shit like Inaban like to suffer emotionally. Even though that is a form of masochism, I think that 'masochism' isn't enough of a strong and insulting word to describe people who dig that shit, because on top of liking to get hurt, they're also mentally ill and have unrealistic views of interhuman relationships and gender differences.
Sorry, guys.

It's called preference and projecting. It's their preference, and you're projecting.

>>I don't need women if I have Sup Forums!
You are aware your waifu isn't a girl and is in fact a garbage character from a garbage anime right?

>projecting
You clearly don't know what that word means.
>preference
Sure it is, I'm not disputing that. I am merely attacking that preference. Imagine someone said that they enjoy putting pieces of broken glass into their urethra. Would you be in the wrong for attacking their preference and calling them a fucking retard? I don't think so.

There isn't any levels to it though, you're just shoving your preconceived notions and hangups onto what other people feel like they want to stick their dick in. That's projection.

Attached: 1511425483917.png (640x360, 172K)

Wrong. Projection is if you shove your own preferences onto other people because you find them unacceptable. Please elaborate in what way liking girls like Inaban isn't a form of masochism and cuckoldry?

Who died and made either up us experts in interpersonal relationships and psychology. Literally shut the fuck up.

You're such a smug fuck. I majored in this shit, you go around spreading wrong terminology, and then you tell me to shut the fuck up? Go fuck yourself, dipshit.

The only thing you majored in is being wrong and whiny, with a minor is not being able to shut the fuck up.

Case in point.

>make a rare show where best girl actually wins
>but it doesnt matter because at its core the show itself is complete shit
really grinds my gears

It's held up by Inabantards and is mostly famous because of the bullying incident.

The mastubation scene was the only thing that drove me to watch it.
Still not a bad anime. 6/10

There isn't a single masturbation scene in the anime, it's just dialogue.

You know what I meant.

>get told
>p-please stop telling me that i'm wrong, y-you're so whiny!!!
kek
Your waifu is shit by the way.

inaba explaining in full embarassing detail how she flicked the bean to a dream she had of yaichi should count for something

is this japanese cartoon? i like popeye. is it better than popeye. if you did not know popeye is a very old cartoon - now, what you have to remember is, back in those days (old disney was still alive) it was common for cartoons...

You're entirely correct. I liked the 4 first episodes or so, the rest were so fucking boring I wanted to kill myself.

Inaban is my waifu and kokoro connect was an entertaining series to watch. Your opinion means nothing to me, fag.

Attached: 1497104592858.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Still felt the need to come in here and defend her

really did get told, waving accolades that dont exist or matter really wins internet arguments i wish i was retarded as you

Attached: izumi.png (226x189, 42K)

You have a good waifu user, and I enjoyed her show as well.

>that girl is shit too
She's not shit, OP. She's a pure, young maiden.

Attached: maiden.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>continues to defend his behaviour
Inability to accept that you're wrong is extremely childish, kiddo

>you go to Sup Forums!!
>'no'
>y-you're p-projecting
>'no'
>yes
>'no'
>y-you're so whiny! just shut up!
You're a special case of retarded, aren't you?

>please accept that i'm not wrong

Attached: 1433132229598.gif (480x270, 87K)

The definition of "projection" is not debatable. You got proven wrong, you can't acccept that. You're only making yourself look more and more retarded with every single post you make.

>That's not how humans work.
That criticism can be leveled at every single anime in existence.

The only thing worth about this anime is hearing about Sugita being a bro

>tfw picked this up because of THAT image
What a fucking mistake that was

And Kitaeri getting dick spammed by Sup Forums

man. it's almost impossible to find someone as perfect as her.

Attached: 1450296596717.png (1400x1000, 997K)

"Projection is if you shove your own preferences onto other people because you find them unacceptable." You ever hear the phrase, "there's no accounting for tastes"? It basically means that you absolutely have no idea what people see in other things unless they directly explain it to you because preferences are complex things, liking something can range from liking it on a very surface level to having a deep connection with it.
Why do you like being wrong on the internet?
You could just be having a laugh, a deeply insecure pseudo-intellectual, you could be a scholar who likes discussing this albeit misguidedly... for example.

So in your unproved and unprovable assertion that people who like Inaba are masochistic cuckolds, you've basically only explained that, you find people liking her unacceptable and that you find masochistic cuckolds unacceptable. You've very loosely explained what you think the reasons socially and psychologically are, but that's incredibly flimsy because you didn't prove the assertion and shoved the burden of proof onto me for some reason and didn't account for the myriad of other reason's people could like Inaba. The only thing that could possibly be happening there is projection keeping in mind that:
"Projection is if you shove your own preferences onto other people because you find them unacceptable."

Attached: 1518758740808.jpg (451x619, 31K)

Here's a place where its easy to find something as good as her.

Attached: images (10).jpg (259x194, 9K)

>baaawww he likes what i hate, better to insult his waifu so i can feel better

>>Entirely unexplained antagonist who is literally just a plot device to force the teens into conflict, no resolution is ever met
He's not an antagonist and the novels weren't completely adapted.

>>Terrible characterization
If you're not gonna elaborate I'll just assume you don't know what that word means.

>>"MC IS A SELFLESH FREAK!"
>>"YOUR SUCH A SELFLESS FREAK MC-KUN!"
>>"SHOWING AN OUNCE OF CARE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF AGAIN EH MC?! WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING DEGENERATE SELFLESS FREAK!!
Are these actual quotes? It's been a while since I've watched. I don't actually know what you're trying to assert here other than Sup Forumstier mimicry which is retarded in itself.

>>Every single arc was based around one of the girls shutting down because of one of the experiements, and not talking to her friends. Every arc is settled by talking to her friends.
Yes, because every experiment was specifically designed with each of their weaknesses/insecurities/secrets in mind. The whole point was to unsettle them with bringing things they aren't comfortable with to the forefront and see how they act and overcome it. It's not forced drama if it's literally the whole point of the show.

>>Girl who's problem is she doesn't know the real her because she had a lot of dad's is the stupidest character ever.
>in my opinion

>So in your unproved and unprovable assertion that people who like Inaba are masochistic cuckolds, you've basically only explained that, you find people liking her unacceptable and that you find masochistic cuckolds unacceptable.
Correct. If you examine people living in abusive relationships, for example wives who won't leave their husbands, you will quickly find main reasons for their inability to leave. One of the deepest anxieties in a human being is the fear of freedom. Not freedom in the sense you might initially assume, but rather freedom in the sense of being thrown into a universe without structure and without meaning, without a foothold, a fear caused by a human's innate sociability. The difference between a normal person and a "masochistic cuckold" is that the masochist has either convinced him/herself that he/she deserves the treatment he/she is getting due to repressed feelings of guilt; or because the parents fucked up during the individual's childhood and overfostered it, thus making it unable to make decisions independently and making it fall back into a routine of relying on others, out of feelings of inferiority/inadequacy and a fear of abandonment; or because of lifestyle-oriented reasons, such as the partner providing a more comfortable lifestlye than a normal partner could. No person truly likes pain, and a liking of pain (such as emotional abuse) can always be retraced to mental problems. It is therefore innately unhealthy and, as an effect of that, wrong.
Nice that you finally accepted the correct definition of projection though.

Nice paragraph but you didn't explain why your line of reasoning is correct at all. These are all half brained assumptions. The fear of freedom has really not much to do with abusive relationships, as it does the perceived lack of agency or dependence. They want to be free they just have it in them that they can't.

See: link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02336668
And its references.

this artstyle does not hold up when it's not by kyoani

sora no woto just barely looks alright

SnW looks decent I'd say, but the show is mediocre

Marry Inaba
Hatefuck Iori
Kill Yui

Why do you hate Iori? She's so friendly and agreeable, she always wants to make others happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHh0zWTHI38

Who gives a shit about the forced drama. Sawashiro's Inaba made my dick rock hard. Also the show was pretty funny at times

do you think she would let you cume inside the first time?

What's up with this show getting so many threads lately?

Probably.
Kimi no na wa blew up, and Kokoro Connect is one of the top recommendations for people who liked Kimi no na wa.

Inaba wouldn't be nearly as good with a different VA.

Unfortunately yeah, Miyuki Sawashiro saves so many characters its not even funny.

>saves so many characters
Name two (2).

Maria would have just been a bitch
Shinku wouldn't have been as charming
I don't know if Seo would have been the same

>He's not an antagonist and the novels weren't completely adapted.
The anime is all most of us will ever see, a lot of anime are incomplete but here the main source of conflict isn't even addressed. I can't judge a series based on matrial I haven't read, as a standalone experience the show is flawed.
>If you're not gonna elaborate I'll just assume you don't know what that word means.
Intstead of showing Iori's personality problem (I'll admit I don't even know how they'd do it because her problem was fucking retarded) she just directly gives a detailed explanation to the MC that her dad's made her act different and she doesn't know which of the personalities is the real one.
>Are these actual quotes? It's been a while since I've watched. I don't actually know what you're trying to assert here other than Sup Forumstier mimicry which is retarded in itself.
They are obviously exaggerations of the story's insistence on reminding us that this apparent super good guy mc actually does have flaws (his flaw is that he likes helping peopLe LOL).
>It's not forced drama if it's literally the whole point of the show.
It's forced drama when a fucking alien comes out of nowhere and forces a bunch of childish experiments on students because they are apparently the most interesting people in the world to him, the five school kids with problems no moreason intriuging than any other high school kids.
>in my opinion
She's ugly too and has shit hair but I'll concede its my opinion.

>She's just as shit as that retarded Crab from Monogatari
What the fuck are you talking about? No one can reach the garbage level of that stupid cuck slut.

nah it was pretty good, and inaba is top tier

> KC is shit
I concede
> Inaba is shit
She's like Senjougahara, Yukino and Yozora except done right

Attached: 1521576711194.jpg (600x836, 97K)

Inaba is best girl

It sucks because it does have a pretty cool concept. An unseen force enforces strange phenomena on a group of friends (I really liked the one with the impulses.) In the right hands it could’ve been something neat.

Attached: 22D1906E-635B-4A14-B038-F3D64F623663.jpg (480x910, 22K)

Yeah no. Inaba is trash.
>hurr hurr masturbation

>Sawashiro's Inaba made my dick rock hard.
This

>that girl is shit too
Holy retarded shit taste Batman

Why hello there John, I haven't seen you in a while.

Attached: 1464424735240.jpg (236x238, 20K)

>"SHOWING AN OUNCE OF CARE FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF AGAIN EH MC?! WHAT A FUCKING DISGUSTING DEGENERATE SELFLESS FREAK!!

Nothing wrong with that reaction, "selfless" people don't actually exist IRL, the best you can get are alpha chads who do their job as the pack leader and look out for all of the pack members and protect them, but obviously this doesn't apply to soyboys.

Attached: accurate analysis of the harem genere and its generic harem MCs.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

>Nothing wrong with that reaction, "selfless" people don't actually exist IRL, the best you can get are alpha chads who do their job as the pack leader and look out for all of the pack members and protect them, but obviously this doesn't apply to soyboys.
>Alpha chads
>Pack leader
>pack members
>soyboys
Are those the words you use to describe people irl? If so you have quite a pathetic view of life.

>Virtue doesn't exist
Plenty of people are like this, those autists earlier in the thread arguing about projection should dissect you.

>The state of Sup Forums fans getting all spergy because someone offended your waifu.

Wow, I'm not surprised but at the time really sad at all these kneejerkiness and happy to know in my assertion that western people especially anime fans are really masochistic.

Wanna spank me daddy?

>the main source of conflict isn't even addressed. I can't judge a series based on matrial I haven't read, as a standalone experience the show is flawed.
You seem to be misunderstanding things. The alien isn't the source of the conflict, just like how he isn't the antagonist. Sure, he's the catalyst and the one driving the events forward but the problems were always there within the group. His origins aren't exactly explained, but it's also something the didn't need to be addressed.
>Instead of showing Iori's personality problem (I'll admit I don't even know how they'd do it because her problem was fucking retarded) she just directly gives a detailed explanation to the MC that her dad's made her act different and she doesn't know which of the personalities is the real one.
That isn't characterization but lets just ignore the fact that you haven't completed English 101 yet. Your issue is with how her arc got resolved. That she had to outright explain for the MC to understand. Except you're forgetting how it's hinted early on she's a bit of a two face how she receded into herself and how everyone kept pressuring to her to return to her "normal self" while not understanding that she's someone who acts differently around certain people so the only thing left for her to do was to tell it to them straight.
>They are obviously exaggerations of the story's insistence on reminding us that this apparent super good guy mc actually does have flaws (his flaw is that he likes helping peopLe LOL).
Yeah, this isn't new. See: Araragi and Shirou.
>It's forced drama when a fucking alien comes out of nowhere and forces a bunch of childish experiments on students because they are apparently the most interesting people in the world to him, the five school kids with problems no moreason intriuging than any other high school kids.
Forced drama is when something unnecessary happens to stretch out an arc/plot. Stop using words you don't know the meaning to.

That sounds like a reason to not watch Kimi no na wa or the people doing the recommendations were trolling because Koroko connect was boring as shit. The bullying scandal is just icing on the cake asa reason to not watch this.

This and basically everything Mari Okada has ever worked on are hot steaming piles of manure

>I'll write you as if you stuttered! Y-yeah that's how you sound so your opinion is stupid!

Are we really doing this?

No anime can be shit if it features cute girls

The character interactions aren't the usual "girl and boy like each other so we watch them being awkward with each other for the entire series", they act more human than most others. The alien is there to be a catalyst, nothing else and he's just bored and fucking with normal people much like Greek/Roman gods did in their mythologies. This show wasn't high brow, but by no means it was bad, especially compared to most other shows of its type.

>You seem to be misunderstanding things. The alien isn't the source of the conflict, just like how he isn't the antagonist. Sure, he's the catalyst and the one driving the events forward but the problems were always there within the group. His origins aren't exactly explained, but it's also something the didn't need to be addressed.
>The alien isn't the source of the conflict, just like how he isn't the antagonist. Sure, he's the catalyst and the one driving the events forward
So you are going to refuse to concede that literally an alien appearing out of the blue to do nothing but instill teenage relationship conflict on this specific super oh so interesting group of high schoolers is hack writing?
>That isn't characterization but lets just ignore the fact that you haven't completed English 101 yet. Your issue is with how her arc got resolved. That she had to outright explain for the MC to understand. Except you're forgetting how it's hinted early on she's a bit of a two face how she receded into herself and how everyone kept pressuring to her to return to her "normal self" while not understanding that she's someone who acts differently around certain people so the only thing left for her to do was to tell it to them straight.
1 second google: Characterization is the process by which the writer reveals the personality of a character. Direct Characterization tells the audience what the personality of the character is.
Iori's speech is a blatant and terrible example of direct characterization. I am curious what you think the definition of characterization is though.
>Yeah, this isn't new. See: Araragi and Shirou.
Is that supposed to be a defense? Other stories did it so it's fine? With that said Shirou and koyomi at least had more to them, where mc had little character outside of that one trait.

>hack writing
Are you one of those people who need literally every single thing explained to them? You have to take some things for granted, or at least explain why the origins of the alien are important to the story.
>Iori's speech is a blatant and terrible example of direct characterization
He explained to you why she had to make that speech. I didn't like that arc either though.
>Shirou had more to him
Sasuga fatefag.

If you defend the writing in this series you have the mind of an infant.

>that girl is shit too
I wouldn't go so far as to say "shit," but overrated as fuck for sure, especially by the permavirgin losers here.
>muh masturbation
>muh Sawashiro
>muh dereban
These were literally the only three things she had going for her. Yui is a superior girl in every way.

Attached: f4219571b4fd60b75f46783006a491a6.jpg (1400x1050, 267K)

Good thing the show sold like shit because the seiyuus publicly humiliated and bullied one of the VA's and people were outraged.

>unironically using "beta-cuck-soyboy"
yikes

ur arguing with a 16 y/o

it is known

Wew

no need to project so hard, brainlet

I'm not a westerner, you retard.

Attached: 1498361058557.png (500x500, 152K)

> beta-cuck-soybody
Are you not embarrassed to type like this?