Overlord

Albedo’s footstool edition

Attached: 714E1D02-5B30-4AA7-A5D6-31EB5D7D922B.jpg (1200x1553, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wiId-ynFRDw?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forget about Renner! This is the new hotness!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord II - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.54_[2018.02.28_11.43.35].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

go away Jack of Blades

Nabe best girl

What was that??

Attached: C811AA2D-A10D-4FC8-8AC2-42A4BEC7E10C.png (1334x750, 575K)

>edition

A bird? A plane?

What went wrong, this was supposed to be AOTY, its not fucking fair.

Attached: damn.jpg (228x226, 14K)

Is this the O MY RUBBER NEN of Overlord?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overmeme II - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.50_[2018.03.20_09.08.10].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Sorry usually a Sup Forums poster, everything has an edition over there. Feels boring to just name it Overlord

This doesn't bode well for Madhouse.

domain, trade between who don't want to act and who don't want take responsibility for the action.

youtu.be/wiId-ynFRDw?t=56s

Is Demiurge the most powerful floor gaurdian?

How powerful is that dragon from s2e1 compared to a floor guardian?

How powerful are the heroes from 200 years ago compared to ainz or a floor guardian?

How powerful is Momon compared to a floor guardian? Does he have similar physical stats? I know he should be much weaker since he loses most of his spells and has no martial skills.

>Lizard fuckery
>Climb
>Entoma bulli
God what a fucking disappointment of a season

Is sebas as strong as a floor guardian?

Yes.

The blue rose fight was lit

>This doesn't bode well for Madhouse.
>what is Yorimoi
You for real?

Attached: laughing justices.jpg (320x240, 18K)

>insecticide magic
Glad I didn't get memed into reading the LN.

cuuuuute!

Attached: evileye.jpg (3600x2000, 2.14M)

>he doesn't get the meme
how nu r u?

Bug fuckers should be gassed

>edition
Nuke incoming, abandon thread.

No.
rubber nen was foreshadowed

Around spiders, prepare the fire.

What's wrong with that? why wouldn't there exist counter spells to things like Insect Swarm?

finally a decent episode

Ainz is the most powerful being in the world. You could say he is a Supreme Being.

see

He’s as handsome as one

Attached: 4B7620E7-70A4-493F-8E08-90B553BCC542.png (1366x768, 1.14M)

>Great
>Shit
>Great

I fail to see what's wrong.

>Is Demiurge the most powerful floor gaurdian?
On the weaker side.
>How powerful is that dragon from s2e1 compared to a floor guardian?
Gigant basilisk? Not worth shit.

>How powerful are the heroes from 200 years ago compared to ainz or a floor guardian?
We have no idea but if evileye is a bench mark around higher tier pleiades. Weaker than guardians.
>How powerful is Momon compared to a floor guardian? Does he have similar physical stats? I know he should be much weaker since he loses most of his spells and has no martial skills.
When he uses perfect warrior his physical stats put him up to par with physical guardians.

He's one of the top 3 melee fighters in Nazarick.

>not get a lighter
Uno trabajo

alebedo is the most powerful floor guardian.

dont know

dont know

I would assume so. he doesnt lose his spells he just doesnt use them because hes roleplaying as a knight with his magic.

This was at least explained in the LN. I can get this looking like a complete asspull for secondaries.

>Is Demiurge the most powerful floor gaurdian?
no
>How powerful is that dragon from s2e1 compared to a floor guardian?
dragon lords were about lvl 70-80+
>How powerful are the heroes from 200 years ago compared to ainz or a floor guardian?
they were about lvl 50-60
>How powerful is Momon compared to a floor guardian? Does he have similar physical stats? I know he should be much weaker since he loses most of his spells and has no martial skills.
Ainz build is a roleplaying build compared to someone like touch me or chair who was min maxed. but he makes it work anyway because of cash items and autism

Best physical attack power.

Demi is the weakest level 100 guardian.
Nobody really knows, he nuked Shaltear and then ran away before and that's it.
Both EE and the Dragon's remote armour were heros so sub maid tier.
PW Momon is equivalent in stats to a level 100 warrior but without skills it's utter garbage. He would lose to every guardian sans victim.

I think they're talking about PDL, not some nothing basilisk.

>alebedo is the most powerful floor guardian.

Wasn't it shalltear?

>Gigant basilisk? Not worth shit.

No the blue talking dragon. That was talking to the Old ass lady about a ring.

What's the deal with that dragon and his suit of armor?

Then the answer is dunno. Didnt even think about PDL since that horse has been beaten enough.

Yes, incidentally among the melee fighters Sebas counters Cocytus, Cocytus counters Albedo and Albedo counters Sebas. Read the LNs

>alebedo is the most powerful floor guardian
Did you guys forget about the sister?

Rubedo would like a word.

Armor Shaltear is the strongest

>alebedo is the most powerful floor guardian.
shaltear is, albedo has the highest def

Attached: Vol_1_Stats_Albedo_2.png (800x1296, 523K)

Rubedo is not a floor guardian.

albedo is a meat shield

Ainz is just a shitty level 33 warrior.
Compared to NW is godlike, to physical guardians like Cocytus, Sebas or even Albedo is shit.

Who's excited for the s3 announcement in 2 weeks?

Platinum Dragon Lord is fairly powerful by New World standards. Some 200 years ago he used that armor remotely as a member of the Thirteen Heroes. Apparently he can use wild magic because he's a dragon.
That is the extent of what we know.

Where does Momon fit in?

Gorilla is highest ranking not the strongest

powerful doesnt mean full on attack. shes the leader of the floor guardians so she has to be the most powerful or else she wouldnt be the leader.

Not ainz but momon the adventurer. While he is using the adventurer persona how powerful of a being could he defeat?

Could be take on someone like a maid or Sebas?

At this point, you have in one side the ones who doesn't want SPLAT botched and the ones who want to see it regardless of the quality.
For me i just want to see the butthurt when is shitty like this season.

Albedo is a melee fighter? Damn I need to start reading the LN's

Shalltear is min maxed to hell and back again with twinked items and skillset making her most powerful guardian on her own.
Albedo is definately the TANK of Nazarick, but when has Tank actually been considered "the best" at anything but defence.
Perfect warrior literally takes his stats and transforms them into level 100 warrior stats. he doesnt always use it because it makes him unable to use magic and thus vulnerable to "player attacks".

Why wont ainz give spuit lance to albedo? Wouldnt that make her the strongest guardian? I mean tank with health leech is pretty goddamn op.

I'd like to BEAT that MEAT shield

I'm pretty much sure that Dragon form Sebas is stronger fighting wise.

Nah, she's just good at administration, almost like Ainz pre-NW

So the POTUS is America's mightiest warrior?

Utter garbage. Skills and equipment are everything.

Maid, yes. Sebas, no.

He has the absurd raw stats of a level 100, sure. But he doesn’t have all the skills and level benefits that would come with them. As Clementine pointed out in their fight, he just gets by on raw power, he has no skill. Raw power would overwhelm a maid. It wouldn’t overwhelm somebody like Sebas who has power as a level 100 AND the skills to go with it.

"Perfect Warrior" makes Momon a "low tier" lv100, so he probably loses against everyone. Those 3 NPCs are all min/maxed.

>Not ainz but momon the adventurer. While he is using the adventurer persona how powerful of a being could he defeat?

highest level monster shown in the LN was that plant thing that was lvl 80+ and the dragon lords. Ainz could reasonably stomp near anything else with impunity since elder dragons were fodder for him

>Could be take on someone like a maid or Sebas?

he's only using a spell to equip warrior gear, he doesn't really get their abilities and such. he could probably tank the maids but would probably get killed by sebas if he only relied on "perfect warrior"

:thinking:
Because its what makes shalltear able to beat tanks?
Not to it likely scales with dps, so albedo gets a lot less out of it.
Stop trying to make Albedo the strongest fighter, there's seriously no reason for it, Keep in mind shaltear is a lower floor guardian, whereas albedo is an upper fucker

The dragon is controlling the armor? How strong is the dragon compared to his armor? Why is he even using the armor?

Could pw momon beat a maid?

Seems like the maids are strong enough to take over the world.

I already said shaltear was

Attached: Vol_3_Stats_Shalltear_2.png (800x1296, 389K)

Yes, PW Momon can beat a maid.

Literally just rewatch the shalltear fight.
Maids cant fight dragons, Maids cant fight anything higher tier than EE. Maids cant clear armies.
Seriously, the maids are only just above hero class

>I'm pretty much sure that Dragon form Sebas is stronger fighting wise.
since we haven't seen dragon form sebas we can't make a comparison, but there's a reason she guards 3 floors of nazarick she's minmaxed as fuck and was designed to handle a ton of invaders

>Maids
Pestonya is level 90+.
Omega is level 100.

Maids probably can’t take over the world. They could take over a sizeable chunk, probably, but they’d draw the attention of things like Dragon Lords, Black Scripture, ZZ, and as we saw, EE with help was able to take them down.

Maids are strong, but the high tiers of NW can challenge or beat them.

What is your proof for this?
PW is stronger than Momon, and Momon is about jalbadalbadum in level.

>Maids cant fight dragons, Maids cant fight anything higher tier than EE. Maids cant clear armies.
Sure looked like they could in season 1 Graveyard fight.

How many floor guardians can Rubedo fight at once?

I think he meant dragon LORDS. A completely another dimension.

Aura is technically the weakest level 100 guardian, but she has a ton of beasts at her command so she's very strong in actual combat

Ainz cannot best her with everything he pulls out of his cash shop frequenting ass. That should give a decent idea.

Proof? WN isn't accurate and I cant find any sources for that

That was just a shitty skeletal dragon, is not even funny the difference between that shit and a Dragon Lord.

As user said, I meant dragon lords

EE is shit tier compared to Maids. you r fuckin braindead if you think EE can do anything against Maids with the exception of Entoma which is like the weakest of all Maids. and even Entoma would beat the shit out of EE if it was 1on1 fight.

Will Lupusregina or Shizu finally get some speaking lines next episodes?

If Shalltear is the strongest guardian why is she on the low floors?
Pleb filter?

>Literally just rewatch the shalltear fight
He was fighting as Ainz not as PW Momon.

Read the bonus LNs.

Attached: OverlordEmissaryOfTheKing.png (1920x1055, 93K)

Entoma isnt the weakest of all maids lmao
EE fucks entoma, but she hard counters her so its not really surprising

No no.. I'm not trying to make Albedo the strongest fighter around. I mean Shalltear did extremely well against Ainz without spuit lance. With it, Even better, however I'm just wondering why give it to a dps? When in the hands of a tank it would be much more beneficial. That's what I would do in a rpg. Give it to the tank.

It's in the LN. Omega is the last maid and a level 100 area guardian.

I'M IN LOVE

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Literally, also she's floor guardian for multiple floors im pretty sure.
Keep in mind though that the placement is for roleplay mostly and not powergaming purposes, hence why they had fucking ainz running the group despite being a turbo autist who had a shit build.

Oh its some rock paper scissors shit.

Which maid is weaker than Entoma?