Is Kotoura-san the cutest girl?

Is Kotoura-san the cutest girl?

I think she might be the cutest girl ever.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DBNU1M6WeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

You May not like it but this is what top cutenes looks like

Attached: 1520629953173.gif (138x292, 55K)

I have yet to watch the last episode

Looks like a potato before it gets turned into Vodka.

So much wasted potential

How so? I thought it was nice, I mean aside from the horrific bullying.

That part was also good though

I honestly couldn't tell you since I've forgotten most of it. I only remember hating the second half. There was some stupid plotline about a serial thief I think.

>Serial thief
It was a serial killer cop with multiple personality disorder.

The bullying was the only good part, because you actually felt bad for her and wished her a good ending with a interesting guy who actually loves and takes care of her. Instead we got a stereotypical creepy asshole and a
boring and retarded as shit story.
Really a waste.

Honest to god terrible anime

You're wrong.

I honest to god really like this anime, cried like a little bitch on the first episode. And the romance was cute

Rlly good reactions too.

Attached: 1362167311594.jpg (628x613, 67K)

What expression is this face trying to convey?

Slut.

The reactions were the only good thing from the show.

Attached: 1359666443736.png (735x869, 504K)

Now that the dust has settled we can finally agree.
Koshi > Demo > Yoshi

Literally the other way around friend.

I'll fucking pat your head you little shit. Fucking 1v1 me irl. The cuteness of her rubbing her head on him is top fucking tier. The way she says demo demo demo is almost as cute. Yoshi isn't as terrible as your goddamn taste, but it cannot surpass the moe of the first two. Hurry up and watch the OP again so you can agree with me. Buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=7DBNU1M6WeI

I'll concede that koshi is better than demo, but that is completely in earnest the best I can do.

nigga, you will have to do better than that.

Attached: 1516713178987.png (520x699, 333K)

Her head is too long.

That made her cuter.

It made her longer.

Koshi > Yoshi > Demo > Koshi

FTFY

You can always count with her.

Attached: 1500185989207.webm (640x360, 946K)

I appreciate your attempt at compromise, but I've been fighting in these threads from day one of the anime and this is the hill I'll die on. The problem with yoshi is that the action in the OP is being done to Kotoura, instead of by her. First she rubs her head on him, then she begs him, and finally she gets a filthy headpat like some kind of thirsty slut. Perhaps your argument is that it deserves to be the best because it's the conclusion, but if somebody tells me that endings are always better than beginnings I'd be forced to conclude that they had not seen the Kotoura-san anime at all. Whatever your reasons, you're still declaring that a boy doing one thing is better than a girl doing two things. Have you realized what uncomfortable truths about your own sexuality this opinion reveals to the rest of us?

Let me tell you why you're FUCKING wrong you mongoloid serf. The headpat is a reward, Kotoura spend the vast portion of her life being shunned by everybody around her then one day finds somebody willing to accept her for who she is and not make a big deal about her power. She gets a headpat from that individual, the first person to truly accept her and the person who in his words is adamant to stay by her side forever. Calling this act of absolute benevolence "thirsty slut-esque" is nothing short of racism. The headpat signifies Kotoura's true happiness at last in the face of a life of shit. You should forfeit any claim you ever made to superiority and go hide in a sewer until you are dead.

>Calling this act of absolute benevolence "thirsty slut-esque" is nothing short of racism

What did user mean by this?

Why are you still arguing when demo is clearly superior?

Attached: 1345270035399.png (595x275, 58K)

Can we address the elephant in the room here?

Why was her granddad actively having rape fantasies about his granddaughter?

Holy shit, how can one virgin think things through but get the completely incorrect opinion? Did your autism make you sort the paint chips you ate as a child by color or by shape? You started off on the right path but then dove headfirst into the brush, like the kid with down syndrome who still insists on doing cross country races in school. We saw, right at the beginning, that Kotoura first reacted to her shunning by trying to reach out to other people. She gradually got more and more isolated until she finally gave up on everybody. She entered the school in the first goddamn episode determined not to get close to anyone. It's the fact that she takes the first step and reaches out to "somebody willing to accept her" that makes koshi BY AND FAR the cutest motherfucking option of the three. You can't read my mind, so I'll just have to tell you bluntly: I'm imagining how much fun it would be to manhandle you until you admit defeat. I'd pick you up and walk around this thread, looking for reaction images to bend you over and fuck you on.

This remains the single worst show I ever actually finished.

Goddamn I should’ve dropped at episode 4

Manga was better.

Truly mental illness jabs are the fall back of the defeated husk of what was once a human being. Kotoura reaching out is not the cute part, in fact as far as circumstances are revealed it is no different to any other time she reached out and failed. Koshi is synonymous with begging for death, Yoshi is the golden light following the sweet release. Yoshi is ultimate bliss, Koshi is sadness and despair. You can argue all you want, but it will not change the FACT that you are giving a platform to Kotoura's sadness instead of allowing her happiness. Truly you are a sad individual, and I pity you, but I do not blame you because how can a plebeian know they are a plebeian?

If anything, he should gone all the way and fucked his granddaughter silly. I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

This would be perfect logic if incest didnt fuck up genetics.

You people are fucking sick. Its not a damn wonder why civilization is falling.

>Koshi is synonymous with begging for death
>Koshi is sadness and despair
Your delusions are worse than Manabe's. I'd still headpat you out of pity though, so I guess your desperation isn't the worst thing ever. Lots of people manage to live fairly happy lives while still being absolutely fucking retarded, like NTR fags and the anons who post in Dragon Ball threads. Good luck!

Attached: koshikoshikoshi.gif (320x240, 356K)

Look at that pining slut, I'm so disgusted by that gif you posted that I'm going to stage dive out of my 4 story window.

Why did it turn into a murder mystery towards the end?

Hey I was only trying to help user realise why humanity naturally finds incest disgusting in the first place

I remember this show had a pretty good first episode but then the second was setting it up to be another shit slice of life school anime. Dropped.
Also she isn't cutest girl.

Ya, is best show evur!! XD

Attached: ktr.jpg (640x2160, 448K)

>but then the second was setting it up to be another shit slice of life school anime
>Literal Serial Killer
>Mental illness
>Abuse
>Abandonment issues

Yeah man, just another shit SoL school anime.

Its ok user...fire purifies everything.

Attached: Nuke 1.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Best 1 episode series

and that quite flashy Sup Forums sings

samefag