Rei is not a slut

I wonder why almost everyone shitposted about her being a slut in the last thread without any proof.

Attached: Drifters_of_the_dead.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHN38DOA1d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz she's a cunt.

because she fucked someone other than the MC

>She & Hisashi both were a great source of income for the love hotel owners of the town.

rei a best

This scene says it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHN38DOA1d8

Yeah that scene alone shows how much of a bitch she is

Yeah but was she wrong tho? MC wouldn't have reacted that way if it wasn't.

Maybe it was the fact that her boyfriend was bitten and turned into a zombie.

what's it supposed to say? It seemed like a pure maiden response when she stops Hisashi from tearing down the barricade, she likely hasn't gotten past first base

>Rei is not a slut

Attached: 1516632869392.png (915x875, 359K)

Rei is only good for her body.

Stop spamming these threads you retarded faggot

watch HOTD it might help you stop being so new

She has objectively the best body in the series.

Hisashi tearing down barricade?

Because he just saved her life from a fucking zombie and her reaction is to fucking insult him?

She was right you know.

She has nice tits

Outside of his suffering, Takashi had to do it and he had no other choice.
In part Rei can only be right if you consider that Takashi obviously never stopped loving her. And Hisashi was still Takashi's best friend.
In short, despite all the suffering he is going through, Rei does not miss the chance to hurt him further. She was evil af there, no fucking empathy for him.

>does anyone want to fuck Shizuka?

>creator dead
can someone continue his legacy and pick up where he left off

Attached: 1503648031507.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

his brother is alive though he can pick it up if he wants to.

lol no

>define her being a slut.

>Muh boyfriend
>MUH BOYFRIEND
>FUG MUH BOYFRIEND IS DED NOW
>TAKASHI SAVE ME I LOVE YOU AND WANT YOUR PROTECTION AND SEED
>SAEKO SHOULD SUCK A DICK, BUT NOT YOURS, THAT'S FOR ME
>MUH TAKASHI
>FUCK SAEKO SHE WANTS THE D I CLAIMED EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T WANT IT UNTIL IT WAS KEEPING ME ALIVE
She's gaping, user.

You are wrong.
I am convinced now

I would fuck the bus sluts so hard

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS SLUUUUUUUUUUUUTS.

Imagine how her tits would sway when you rail her doggy style. IMAGINE.

Attached: 1506649281094.jpg (1037x1500, 416K)

>boyfriend dies, turns into a zombie and gets his brains splattered all over the place
>few minutes later she's jumping right on to the nearest dick she can find

Rei is THE slut.

>teenaged girl is psycho hysterical and irrational in a horrifically absurd situation thrust upon her all of a sudden
wow, what a fucking shock

Nope she was already a bitch, that made her just worse. She has a so bad mindset

>teenaged girl is psycho hysterical and irrational in a horrifically absurd situation thrust upon her all of a sudden, but then goes full thot

I'm sure it's happened before. Deep in their lizard brain, the female can do what it takes to survive in a danger situation and that includes utilizing its only effective fallback weapon: sexuality.

Is she a bitch?
A cunt?
A twat?
Hussy?
Tart?
Tramp?
Trollop?
Wench?
Shrew?
Fucking piece of trash who can't handle criticism, blame, guilt or even the hint of distaste and will use any insult, lie or manipulation she can muster to try and shift all that responsibility onto someone else while she demands her own selfish desires be met at all times??

Because I'd say so.

Still a sticky hoe bag

Oh, no doubt. Samurai grill was best grill by far.

I raped Rei and sold her for 10packs Mre

He wants people to love the roach. He wants us to love the roach so much. But we won't, we won't ever love the roach. Sup Forums's heart belongs to Samurai.

So people hate her because she acts like a real woman

this
women made me ghey

Reminder that you will never know how the story ended.

Inazuma will get the rights and finish it, unless the authors last will was to not let that happen.

If the authors argued was because Inazuma didn't give a fuck about HSOTD, he was bussy with other projects that gone relatively well like Triage so he kept delaying working on HSOTD

It was because the Author loves Saeko and because the author put a leash on what lewds he could make. Traige X was actually just a way to allow lewds of HSoTD characters.

>The Author
I mean't Inazuma.

>just a way to allow lewds of HSoTD characters.
They look nothing alike though. Well, they look alike in the sense that they are made by the same artist, I mean none of the characters resemble any of the HSOTD characters.

They are not "clones" so what you are saying doesn't make sense to me

She dates the MC's best friend, she refused to talk to Takashi about her problems and blames him, piggy backed to him once Hisashi died, guilt tripped him at the mansion about falling for another girl,
And now that her mother is part of their group he'll definitely have no choice but to choose her or get guilt tripped by both and everyone in the group

Takashi is screwed...

Plus Takashi still treated Hisashi like a friend dispite being sad he was dating the girl he likes. Hisashi was also willing to help Takashi when the outbreak began. Rei just got all bitchy and made everything about herself like Sakura did from Naruto.

Hisashi was too good for her.

I was actually going to make a thread today as it is the 1 year anniversary of the authors death.

Rei isn't a slut. She's a two faced cunt who's trying to advantage of MC-kun, and is using him as a back-up bitch.
That's worse than a slut.

Attached: tumblr_nn6gx4lqfS1rybdj6o1_500.png (500x375, 197K)

No

Attached: saeko midriff.png (1280x720, 510K)

I wouldn't call her a slut. She's just a total bitch.

I want to give her my katana.

She is an absolute whore user

>Trying to convince people to like roach
Ha! Never ever!

This moment could've been forgiven because she is obviously hysterical at the time but I believe she continues to act like a bitch all throughout the show.

>that chin in the thumbnail
jesus that """"art"""" style looks awful

what a shallow bitch

Attached: fuckoffstacy.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>any proof
>used goods
Look ma, I posted it again!

>Holy shit that person we have no way of knowing is secretly evil is about to get killed, hold the door open to save a human life.
>NO! LET HIM DIE! HE NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE! REEE REEE REEEEEEE! HOW DARE YOU NOT LET SOMEBODY DIE! NO, I WON'T TELL YOU WHY!