Anime or manga?

Anime or manga?

Attached: 1482210702006.jpg (362x346, 38K)

you're mother LOLE

All three

Eroge

Manga, easily

Your mum, lol.

H doujins

photographs of lichen

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: me.jpg (242x251, 43K)

both

Attached: kv2.gif (456x228, 1.94M)

based

Animanga

Manga, anime adaptations add a whole heap of things that can easily be fucked up (and way too often are).

Manga is almost always better.

Anime that aren't 1:1 copies of managa

God didn't bless you with imagination for nothing. Put that mind to work and create the perfect fiction for yourself, the possibilities are limitless and your head canon will always be the law.

Attached: 1521401942409.png (527x527, 261K)

Patrician
>Anime

Plebeian
>Manga

Anime has color, so that

>Anime:Visual and Audio
>Manga: Just Visual

Big surprise, most of the time manga is trash.

kill self, ironic weebscum

bullying

Attached: 1521559352046.png (480x360, 278K)

There's something wrong witg jerking off to pictures on Facebook? Aside from the fact they're 3dpd that is?

Attached: 1488793112369.png (619x612, 680K)

Kaguya

This

/thread

Manga

quantity = anime
quality = manga

>needing constant audio-visual stimulation
>calling others plebs

Ok kiddo

HEY KISAMAS,

WATASHI NO NAMAE WA ANANIMASU OFFU KAKUSU TO WATASHI WA KIRAI EVERY SINGLE ONE OF ANATA. ALL OF ANATA ARE FAT, BAKA BAKA NO-LIFES WHO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF MAINICHI MITEIRUING AT BAKA PICTURES. ANATA WA SUBETE THAT IS WARUI IN THE SEKAI. HONTO NI, HAVE ANY OF ANATA EVER GOTTEN ANY NEKO? I MEAN, WATASHI GUESS IT'S TANOSHI MAKING FUN OF HITOS BECAUSE OF YOUR OWN UNKAWAIINESS, BUT MINNA TAKE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. KORE WA WORSE THAN ONANI-ING TO PICTURES ON HESUBUUKU.

SHIRANAI HITO JA NAI DESHO? JUST HIT WATASHI AND BE SURE TO GANBARIMASU. WATASHI WA PRETTY MUCH PAAFEKUTO. WATASHI WAS AMERIKAN FUTBORU NO CAPTAIN, TO WATASHI WAS HAJIMASHTATER ON WATASHI NO BASUKETOBOORU TEAM. DONNA SUPOTSU DO ANATA ASANBOU, OTHER THAN "ONANI TO NAKED DRAWN NIPPONJIN"? WATASHI MO GET HOMO JA NAI A'S, TO WATASHI HAS A BANGING KAWAII SHOJO (KANOJO WA BLOWJOB WO SHIMASHITA; KUSO WA HONTO NI CASH.) ANATA WA ALL KISAMAS DARE SHOULD JUST KOROSU THEMSELVES. DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU FOR LISTENING.

(SONO PIC WA RELATED DESU, ARE WA WATASHI TO WATASHI NO ONNA)

Attached: cs.jpg (200x207, 14K)