Attached: 20[1].png (914x1300, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lhscans.com/manga-gurashurosu-raw.html
lhscans.com/read-gurashurosu-raw-chapter-30.html
lhscans.com/read-gurashurosu-raw-chapter-31.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jagaaaaaan is superior

I'm digging it too.
I'm not so sure. For me they're about equal so far but we will have to see more chapters of gashros I think.

so far it looks like a good manga yet nothing else.. like a 6.5/10 or a 7/10. wich is ood for that short amount of chapters, hope they discover the wheel or something

I've been reading the chapters, i like the setting, from what i saw in comments on mangastream, it seems that there are raws coming up until chapter 30's or something.

Can't they translate it fast enough?

Attached: 15871037_1319692178105339_1991749840_n.jpg (261x146, 11K)

It's pretty good so far. The case of how Akku will survive is sort of interesting.

Fortunately you don't need to choose.

Jagan has a Gantz feel to it.

Someone who's read the raws what happens next?

Jagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan is pretty tight but grashros is cool too

lhscans.com/manga-gurashurosu-raw.html

I like it. Was quite surprised when everyone but Aku got wiped.

The new girl looks an awful lot like Iris from FFXV, kek.
I'm not particularly enjoying the Edgy Clan arc we're in right now tbqh.
Hopefully it will end soon, but I have the feeling that this might be a set up to have a human antagonist/villain.

>chapter 30

Very nice.

Wtf I just got to 19 and there are stone age rappers

I dropped that the moment new shitty translator appeared, were they ever re-translated?

>Beta and generic looking teen MC almost no muscles beating TFO a taller, stronger looking jobber
Just from this panel I can tell that the manga's edgy shit that's made to appease chuuni shounenfags who think blood=more mature.

The kid never won a battle in his life.
He's cowardly, weak, and this is literally the first time where he's attacking someone with the intent to kill.

>that chap 30
This author is an absolute MADMAN.

Attached: 13509684079.gif (320x180, 625K)

Feels like it's going out of it's way to be appealing to teens who think "edgy" stuff is cool, but I'm enjoying it. I love this guy's art.

they could have handled the timeskip better.

>accidentally hits the girl after saving the girl and the boy
>the boy chews him out for no reason so he fucks off and becomes an edge master

So he manages to fuck his child hood friend. lhscans.com/read-gurashurosu-raw-chapter-30.html she probably recognizes him but he does not recognize her also was that other blonde dude he was fighting with earlier in the chapters her brother? It seems they must have gotten separated.

Is there a translated version of these chapters yet?

>that reaction
His dick must be as big as his arm.

oh dear

whatever could they have meant by this?

Attached: grashrare.jpg (1127x1600, 655K)

lhscans.com/read-gurashurosu-raw-chapter-31.html I am confused as fuck was the girl he fucked the one he met earlier and became friends with as a kid with those bald tatoo dudes or she is in that village thats about to be raped by that tall dude?

kills everyone in the group except for the girl and her brother ad then runs away

i just found it on kissmanga and thought it was really good. Didin't know anyone else would read it desu. Even thought about making my own thread. It just sucks the translators are super slow. There's over 30 chapters :/

It's hard to tell, really. All women have similar faces in this manga, but I thing the one he fucked was just a one night stand, while this one is the childhood friend.

The girl he met and punched is the scar on her cheek is from getting punched.

it wasnt his childhood friend he fucked. that was that village's daughter he fucked i believe. his childhood friend has a scar on her left cheek from when mc punched her

LMFAO someone translate this

Attached: IMG_234[1].jpg (1127x1600, 1017K)

He threw his entire body at a retard who didn't see it coming and plucked his eye, that's completely credible, no one is sucker-punch proof, even a manlet has body weight to get a guy double the size by surprise and throw his balance off, launching 46kg is all that is needed to throw a guy's (with 80kg at most) balance off. You are just a welp who didn't fight at school.

HUGE FUCKING TATS

Just from this post I can tell you are retarded, the damn story goes out of its way to show the kid has been in hunt for his entire life, is the son of a prestigious hunter, meanwhile the bigger guy is an asswipe that isn't even aware of the greater danger, Gashros, of the land, meaning he has never made big catches.

Don't talk shit about something you haven't read.

What is it about?

>that smug grin
His cock is a log isn't it?

caveman shonen with tits and sex

Heavily fantasized story of a dead civilization.

It's seinen, Weekly Young Magazine.

This shit would be god tier if it got animated......Artist drawing is too god damn good for some reason. Wish madhouse did the animation. Its like the chapters keep getting better and better but I am a little pissed about the timeskip, like he wanted to know what he hunted as his 1st kill, etc. Than we see Sasquatch beat the fuck out of a elephant i believe. also his father nearly died killing that rhino and now this guy just fucking manhandles a rhino and that rhino becomes Akus friend....Are they the same rhinos? Because that power boost is just unfair.

Do they fuck?

No way.

>Because that power boost is just unfair.
The manga relies on mystic fair, Aku is the child of the red moon, the priest was a prick but he as seemly right, the manga isn't trying to hide there's something "special" with Aku.

Yes. And some guy masturbates to it while watching.

Attached: IMG_236.jpg (1127x1600, 1.1M)

I ALREADY MISS HIM BROS

Attached: ASS.jpg (835x1273, 440K)

Of course.
He even cucked his nigglet friend that wanted to fuck her first, forcing him to make the first prehistoric onahole and use it while watching them fuck.

Attached: IMG_238.jpg (1127x1600, 1.19M)

Yes. And the MC's henchman makes a shiftmake fleshlight out of a gourd and proceed to jerk it as he watches.

Super interesting.

I don't feel bad for him, he was being used as a sex slave a few chapters earlier. The MC deserved his turn. It seems like the original girl is the next one up to get laid.

this is hilarious

So how long till Niggastream drops it? The erratic release schedule means the project isn't high on their priority list, if it isn't generating satisfactory page hits for them they might drop without notice.

Looks's like MC's childhood waifu is in trouble.

A black character getting cucked, lots of high quality images fucking, lots of gore, pretty good storyline.......when MS gets this all translated this shit my rival OP in popularity.

>MC's smug as fuck face
Aight, I'm reading this.

>Because that power boost is just unfair.
Inhuman capabilties is a standard once the timskip happens, Aku is the easiest notice, but other characters can be seen doing super human shit, so this series never tried to pass itself as realistic, there are cavemen rappers for fuck's sake.

Made by the artist AND author duo for Kami Sama no Iuutori, of course things would get out of hand pretty soon.

It weird, I remember that on January they dropped 3 translated chapters. It was a good month

"Gurasho", she is saying the name of the titular mammoth beast Aku is trying to hunt, obviously a joke about his meatlog being big to be compared to a trunk.

>cavemen rappers
kek, really? From the first chapter I thought this was like a historical manga about hunting giant animals.

>Kami Sama no Iuutori

Oh yeah, shit's gonna go off the rails soon.

>I thought this was like a historical manga about hunting giant animals.
It is historical, just not realistic.

All the women look hot as fuck, looking forward to his meeting later with his childhood friend. Will they immediately fuck or be casual 1st?

It'll probably be awkward given the circumstances of their parting. There's also the brother who clearly has a grudge against him now. On top of that said childhood friend has caught the eye of some big shot who probably wants to fuck her silly.

Wait so her brother is in the same village as her?

Yes, he became a formidable warrior too, he dukes out with Aku once, he is almost Aku's equal.

Dude, it's the only reason she went years without being forced to bear some random cavemen's babies to survive, her brother became a warrior.

Who is the fat guy with her? And why is she so depressed now? When she was a kid she was all smiles.

Attached: 00359.jpg (1127x1600, 596K)

I am still pissed at the power gap. Father has been killed but still the small grashros lived, Sasquatch easily wastes small Grashros, Aku just KOs is ass. I am not a power level fag but this is just too much

Attached: IMG_297[1].jpg (1127x1600, 1012K)

this is really fun
jagaaan has way shittier art, this is pretty high quality stuff

those nipples

I'm assuming he serves as a body guard for her and is probably friends with her brother. As to why she's depressed, it could be a variety of factors. She probably misses the MC or maybe the MC punching her created trust issues. Maybe she hates the village she is currently living in? Regardless, I'm guessing the fatty either gets killed or separated from her, and she gets kidnapped by the Old man's henchman. Fairly typical NTR bait story structure. The question is, will she get saved in time?

aku's dad was just some fucking guy who excelled at hunting, aku shares the dudes dna pls is literally the child of some bullshit prophecy, red moon haxxs are far superior to that